Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFED POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GFED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- GFED ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GFED Stock Summary
- GFED has a market capitalization of $104,188,337 -- more than approximately merely 16.61% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.18 for Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.35% of US stocks.
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc are HWBK, PNBK, FUNC, VBFC, and CBAN.
- GFED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.gbankmo.com.
GFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.76||52-week high||$26.99|
|Prev. close||$23.66||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$23.76||Avg. volume||5,821|
|50-day MA||$21.71||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$17.28||Market Cap||104.19M|
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) Company Bio
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Guaranty Bank that provides banking products and services in the southwestern corner of Missouri. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
GFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFED Latest Social Stream
View Full GFED Social Stream
Latest GFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFED as an investment opportunity.
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 112.50% and 5.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CEO Comments “Green shoots are beginning to appear as we cautiously emerge from the impacts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic over the past year. Restrictions are being lifted on businesses which is leading to a strong rebound in economic growth and vaccine availability is increasing weekly which has helped curb the number of infections. A very fiscally accommodative government that has shown a willingness to maintain low interest rates while providing stimulus in many forms are examples of why optimism is much higher than this time last year. As our market areas have allowed, we have re-opened our facilities to conduct normal operations while continuing to follow CDC guidelines and best practices to safely serve our communities. We con...
Analysts Estimate Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED).
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
GFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFEDWant to do more research on Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch