Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFED Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.69 for Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.55%, Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.37% of about US stocks.
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GFED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVLY, GABC, CBFV, CCNE, and MBCN.
- GFED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.gbankmo.com.
GFED Valuation Summary
- GFED's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.2; this is 18.6% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GFED's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GFED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFED.
GFED Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.57%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.34%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.95%.
The table below shows GFED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.43||52-week high||$34.86|
|Prev. close||$31.59||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$31.79||Avg. volume||10,125|
|50-day MA||$32.38||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$28.16||Market Cap||137.82M|
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) Company Bio
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Guaranty Bank that provides banking products and services in the southwestern corner of Missouri. The company was founded in 1913 and is based in Springfield, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
GFED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFED Latest Social Stream
View Full GFED Social Stream
Latest GFED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFED as an investment opportunity.
WTFC, AVT, and GFED made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 31, 2022
FLGT, LPX, STC, GFED, and FBNC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 26th.
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (GFED) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.72% and 6.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Record Earnings for Fiscal Year 2021
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highlights of the Fourth Quarter 2021 As previously announced in November 2021, Guaranty Federal Bancshares, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a definitive merger agreement with QCR Holdings, Inc. (“QCRH”), a $6.0 billion multi-bank holding company headquartered in Moline, Illinois. QCRH will acquire the Company and merge its banking subsidiary Guaranty Bank into Springfield First Community Bank (“SFC Bank”), a QCRH Springfield-based subsidiary
Investment company Applied Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Dimensional World ex U.S. Core Equity 2 ETF, Dimensional International Value ETF, Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, Dimensional Core Fixed Income ETF, Allegion PLC, sells Avantis Core Fixed Income ETF, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Verizon Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Applied Capital LLC.
GFED Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFEDWant to do more research on Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc (GFED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch