Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gold Fields Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GFI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.11% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gold Fields Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -286.13%; that's higher than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gold Fields Ltd are AUMN, TARO, ABUS, FF, and ONCT.
- GFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gold Fields Ltd's official web site, go to www.goldfields.com.
GFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.84||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$4.75||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$4.95||Avg. volume||8,494,892|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$5.72||Market Cap||3.98B|
Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI) Company Bio
Gold Fields Ltd. engages in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold and copper properties in South Africa, Ghana, Australia, and Peru. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.