Gold Fields Ltd. ADR (GFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFI POWR Grades
- GFI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- GFI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GFI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.37% of US stocks).
GFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GOLD FIELDS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GFI has reported earnings growth of 457.72%, putting it ahead of 96.5% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GFI's revenue has grown 51.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LGHL, GOLD, TECK, LGO, and CRNC.
- GFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLD FIELDS LTD's official web site, go to www.goldfields.com.
GFI Valuation Summary
- GFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.1; this is 23.94% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFI.
GFI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 85.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 121.87%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.17%.
The table below shows GFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GFI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.35% of graded US stocks.
- GFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 8th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.80||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$12.41||52-week low||$7.03|
|Day high||$12.84||Avg. volume||5,686,037|
|50-day MA||$10.85||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$9.69||Market Cap||11.44B|
Gold Fields Ltd. ADR (GFI) Company Bio
Gold Fields Ltd. engages in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold and copper properties in South Africa, Ghana, Australia, and Peru. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
GFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GFI Social Stream
Latest GFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLD FIELDS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFI as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Best Gold Stocks to Buy for Portfolio Diversification
These best gold stocks are poised to gain from gold's status as a safe haven asset in the face of present market fluctuations.
Why Shares of Equinox Gold, Gold Fields, and Harmony Gold Are Soaring This Week
Investors raced to add some glitter to their portfolios this week to protect themselves from market volatility.
Gold Fields, AngloGold Venture to Create Africa’s No. 1 Mine
(Bloomberg) -- Gold Fields Ltd. and Johannesburg-based rival AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. have proposed a joint venture in Ghana that would create Africa’s largest gold mine.Most Read from BloombergFirst Republic Set to Get $30 Billion of Deposits in RescueFirst Republic Bank Is Exploring Options Including a SaleIn New York City, a $100,000 Salary Feels Like $36,000The 10 Top US Cities Where a $100,000 Salary Goes the FurthestNew Fed Bank Backstop Has Scope to Inject as Much as $2 TrillionGold Fields
Gold Fields and AngloGold Ashanti propose Ghana JV to create Africa's largest gold mine
Gold Fields and AngloGold Ashanti ("The Parties") have agreed the key terms of a proposed joint venture in Ghana between Gold Fields' Tarkwa and AngloGold Ashanti's neighbouring Iduapriem mines (the "Proposed Joint Venture").
Why Gold Fields, First Majestic Silver, and Other Gold and Silver Stocks Surged Today
Shares of precious metals companies jumped on Monday as the prices of gold and silver rose sharply. The startling collapse of SVB Financial Group's Silicon Valley Bank and other recent bank failures have sparked fears of an imminent banking crisis.
GFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFIWant to do more research on Gold Fields Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gold Fields Ltd (GFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gold Fields Ltd (GFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gold Fields Ltd (GFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...