Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gold Fields Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gold Fields Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.14% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GFI has reported earnings growth of -286.13%, putting it ahead of merely 5.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gold Fields Ltd are KMDA, SOHU, BVSN, TARO, and VUZI.
- GFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gold Fields Ltd's official web site, go to www.goldfields.com.
GFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$6.83|
|Prev. close||$6.24||52-week low||$3.57|
|Day high||$6.33||Avg. volume||5,319,791|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$5.46||Market Cap||5.05B|
Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI) Company Bio
Gold Fields Ltd. engages in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold and copper properties in South Africa, Ghana, Australia, and Peru. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
GFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GFI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gold Fields Ltd ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 29% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gold Fields Ltd, consider:
- Gold Fields Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 86.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Gold Fields Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.71. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 9.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 85.27% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|