Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFI POWR Grades
- GFI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- GFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GFI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
GFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gold Fields Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gold Fields Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 195.98%; that's higher than 90.75% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gold Fields Ltd comes in at 41.56%, a number that bests 87.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gold Fields Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WES, X, PAA, DCP, and SQM.
- Visit GFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldfields.com.
GFI Valuation Summary
GFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 51.83% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
GFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.78||52-week high||$14.90|
|Prev. close||$11.12||52-week low||$7.15|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||6,420,721|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||9.57B|
Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI) Company Bio
Gold Fields Ltd. engages in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold and copper properties in South Africa, Ghana, Australia, and Peru. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
GFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GFI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gold Fields Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 457% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gold Fields Ltd ended up being:
- Gold Fields Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GFI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Gold Fields Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 87.12% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GFI Social Stream
Latest GFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gold Fields Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFI as an investment opportunity.
The settlement is lower than the 15% hike that the NUM had initially proposed in May, and the labour union will be engaging other gold producers individually.
The NUM welcomed an agreement with Gold Fields given the difficult economic conditions in the country. UASA says the deal sets a benchmark for other mining
The agreement equates to an average increase of 6.5% over the three-year period, Gold Fields said.
GOLD Fields has agreed a three-year wage pact with employee unions at its South Deep mine west of Johannesburg, the company said today. The gold producer will pay an average 6.5% increase in wages over the period across all its employment brackets including an 8% improvement in the first year for its category 4 to  The post Gold Fields signs average 6.5% wage lift with NUM, UASA for South Deep employees appeared first on Miningmx .
WESTONARIA, South Africa, June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Fields'' South Deep Gold Mine and the NUM and UASA trade unions have concluded a three-year wage agreement for the period 1 March 2021 to 28 February 2024. The parties believe that the agreement is in the best interest of
GFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|