Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gold Fields Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GFI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.38% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gold Fields Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -469.86%; that's higher than merely 3.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gold Fields Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GPL, MGY, AUMN, NEXA, and FF.
- Visit GFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldfields.com.
GFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.37||52-week high||$14.90|
|Prev. close||$8.94||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$9.54||Avg. volume||6,580,268|
|50-day MA||$9.25||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$10.46||Market Cap||8.28B|
Gold Fields Limited American Depositary Shares (GFI) Company Bio
Gold Fields Ltd. engages in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold and copper properties in South Africa, Ghana, Australia, and Peru. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
GFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GFI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gold Fields Ltd ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gold Fields Ltd, consider:
- In the past 3.98 years, Gold Fields Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.55%; that's better than 84.11% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Gold Fields Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Gold Fields Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 29 -- greater than 89.36% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GFI Social Stream
Latest GFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gold Fields Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFI as an investment opportunity.
West Africa Gold Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19 on AngloGold Ashanti, Newmont Corp., Gold Fields Ltd, and B2Gold Corp - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "West Africa Gold Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. "West Africa Gold Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on West African countries, being emerged as a hub for gold mining in African continent. The report also provides historical and forecast data for the top three gold producing countries in West Africa including Ghana, Burkina Faso and Mali.
The solar plant at the mine has the potential to provide around 20% of South Deep’s average electricity consumption. The post Gold Fields welcomes NERSA approval of solar plant appeared first on Miningreview.com .
Gold Fields ([[GFI]] -3.7%) says South Africa's energy regulator approved its plan to build a 40 MW solar power plant at its South Deep mine, in a long-awaited breakthrough for miners desperate to curb their reliance on ailing utility Eskom.Mining firms say red tape has prevented them from generating their...
Gold Fields CEO Nick Holland hailed the move as a positive message to miners and investors. Companies have been exploring self-generation amid load shedding and rising tariffs.
We're now more than halfway through the Q4 Earnings Season for the Gold Miners Index (GDX), and the most recent senior producer to report its results is Gold Fields (GFI). Despite most of the sector reporting production declines year-over-year due to COVID-19 related headwinds, Gold Fields had an exceptional year,...
GFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFIWant to do more research on Gold Fields Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!