Gerdau S.A. (GGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GGB Stock Summary
- For GGB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.11% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.49%, Gerdau Sa's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GGB comes in at 49.7% -- higher than that of 95.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gerdau Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be BRFS, LAUR, ELP, TV, and CPL.
- GGB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gerdau Sa's official web site, go to www2.gerdau.com.
GGB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.38||52-week high||$5.34|
|Prev. close||$4.45||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$4.45||Avg. volume||12,196,357|
|50-day MA||$4.81||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$3.80||Market Cap||7.53B|
Gerdau S.A. (GGB) Company Bio
Gerdau S.A. produces and commercializes steel products worldwide for use in manufacturing, construction, and agricultural industries. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil.