Gerdau S.A. (GGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GGB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GERDAU SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GERDAU SA is reporting a growth rate of 792.91%; that's higher than 97.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GGB comes in at 107.22% -- higher than that of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GGB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZIM, ELP, LOAN, CLF, and SUZ.
- Visit GGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www2.gerdau.com.
GGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.48||52-week high||$6.62|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$5.56||Avg. volume||14,069,795|
|50-day MA||$5.06||Dividend yield||24.14%|
|200-day MA||$5.19||Market Cap||9.42B|
Gerdau S.A. (GGB) Company Bio
Gerdau S.A. produces and commercializes steel products worldwide for use in manufacturing, construction, and agricultural industries. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
GGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGB Latest Social Stream
View Full GGB Social Stream
Latest GGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GERDAU SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGB as an investment opportunity.
GERDAU S.A. - CONSOLIDATED INFORMATION
SAO PAULO (Reuters) -Brazilian steelmaker Gerdau SA on Wednesday reported that its quarterly adjusted net profit fell by about a third on a yearly basis, as lower global steel prices and rising input costs take their toll on the industry. Despite the weaker results, the company also announced a fresh dividend payout, which came as a surprise for some analysts and likely drove the firm's shares up more than 3% in early trading. "Forget third quarter numbers, dividends drive stock prices," JPMorgan analysts said as Gerdau announced roughly 700 million reais ($135 million) in interest on capital and dividends of about 2.9 billion reais.
Brazilian steelmaker Gerdau SA on Wednesday reported that its quarterly adjusted net profit fell by about a third on a yearly basis, as lower global steel prices and rising input costs take their toll on the industry. The bottom line reached 3.02 billion reais ($587.09 million), down 33.7% from a year earlier though roughly in line with forecasts, as analysts polled by Refinitiv had expected a net income of 2.97 billion reais in the period. Peers such as Usiminas and Companhia Siderurgica Nacional had already reported weaker quarterly results, leading analysts to highlight how rising costs were set to pressure steelmakers results in Brazil in the three months to September.
In this article, we will look at the 11 best money-making stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Money-Making Stocks To Buy Now. Investors are finding it hard to park cash in equities this year, amid consistently high inflation, a hawkish Fed, […]
These unknown penny stocks offer a tremendous upside and are likely to gain immensely once the stock market mounts a comeback
GGB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|