Gerdau S.A. (GGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GGB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gerdau Sa is higher than only 7.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.49%, Gerdau Sa's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.61% of about US stocks.
- Gerdau Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 78.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GGB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MERC, PYX, MCC, GAIN, and SOL.
- GGB's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Gerdau Sa's official web site, go to www.gerdau.com.
GGB Daily Price Range
GGB 52-Week Price Range
GGB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GGB Price/Volume Stats
Gerdau S.A. (GGB) Company Bio
Gerdau S.A. produces and commercializes steel products worldwide for use in manufacturing, construction, and agricultural industries. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil.