Gerdau S.A. (GGB): Price and Financial Metrics
GGB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.89||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$5.01||Avg. volume||7,656,906|
|50-day MA||$5.37||Dividend yield||10.21%|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||8.59B|
GGB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GGB is currently 0.55, higher than just 2.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GERDAU SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GERDAU SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 95.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GERDAU SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CEI, CLF, UGP, YPF, and PFX.
- Visit GGB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www2.gerdau.com.
Gerdau S.A. (GGB) Company Bio
Gerdau S.A. produces and commercializes steel products worldwide for use in manufacturing, construction, and agricultural industries. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
GGB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGB Latest Social Stream
View Full GGB Social Stream
Latest GGB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GERDAU SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGB as an investment opportunity.
Gerdau, Brazil's largest steel producer and one of the leading producers of special steel for the automotive industry, announces today an unprecedented partnership with São Paulo Grand Prix, the Brazilian round of the world's largest and most popular motor racing competition, to take place on November 3, 4 and 5 at Interlagos racetrack. The company will be the event's official steel supplier, with an 100% recyclable product, to be used to modernize the structures of Interlagos circuit, located i
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Holley and Corteva are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article
Investors may keep a tab on stocks like GGB, CEQP and TSQ, with higher dividend yields compared to the industry.
GERDAU S.A. - CONSOLIDATED INFORMATION
GGB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|