Gerdau S.A. (GGB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, GGB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 91.12%.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GGB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UNIT, AGI, CVGW, UVE and SFUN.
GGB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GGB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.34% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gerdau Sa are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Gerdau Sa offers a higher dividend yield than 74.07% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Gerdau Sa's estimated return of -61.34% surpasses about just 24.35% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Gerdau Sa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
GGB Dividend Chart
GGB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|