Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.74||52-week high||$50.11|
|Prev. close||$26.26||52-week low||$20.67|
|Day high||$26.06||Avg. volume||1,857,849|
|50-day MA||$25.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.82||Market Cap||3.04B|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH POWR Grades
- GH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
GH Stock Summary
- GH's price/sales ratio is 5.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.54% of US stocks.
- GH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GUARDANT HEALTH INC comes in at 24.38%, a number that bests 80.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JAGX, TVTX, OCUL, CERS, and APLS.
- GH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARDANT HEALTH INC's official web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- GH's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 186.49% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 62 months, GH's price/sales ratio has gone down 48.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.47% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 71st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDANT HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
Guardant Health Inc (NASDAQ:GH), a leading precision oncology company, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Information Officer, Kumud Kalia.
Cancer Research UK and Guardant Health Launch Collaboration to Advance Cancer Research and Clinical Development Activities
LONDON & PALO ALTO, Calif., December 04, 2023--Cancer Research UK, one of the world’s largest charitable funders of cancer research, its innovation unit, Cancer Research Horizons, and Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, today announced a collaboration to explore the sharing of technologies, data, and insights to advance the development and precision of cancer detection and treatment.
Guardant Health to present data at San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium demonstrating utility of liquid biopsy in biomarker identification, therapy selection and residual disease detection
PALO ALTO, Calif., November 30, 2023--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, will present data showing the utility of liquid biopsy tests in the management of breast cancer patients at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, December 5-9 in San Antonio, Texas. Highlights of the eight poster presentations include the use of blood-based testing to identify actionable biomarkers and predict therapy response in advanced breast cancer, and to detect residual diseas
PALO ALTO, Calif., November 15, 2023--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, today announced that on November 8, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Guardant’s Board of Directors granted restricted stock units ("RSUs") representing 50,741 shares of its common stock to 43 new non-executive employees under the Guardant Health, Inc. 2023 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan (the "Inducement Plan"). The RSUs were granted as inducements material to the employe
PALO ALTO, Calif., November 15, 2023--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, today announced it intends to appeal yesterday’s verdict in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware related to intellectual property claims brought against Guardant by TwinStrand Biosciences, Inc. and University of Washington.
GH Price Returns