Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GH POWR Grades
- GH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 29.18% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.07% of US stocks).
GH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GH is 2.58 -- better than 79.74% of US stocks.
- GH's went public 4.32 years ago, making it older than just 20.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.39, GUARDANT HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than 83.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCUL, GTHX, AAOI, EYPT, and WISA.
- GH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARDANT HEALTH INC's official web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- GH's price/earnings ratio is -5.4; this is 123.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 52 months, GH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.47% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 71st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.48||52-week high||$78.34|
|Prev. close||$31.07||52-week low||$24.63|
|Day high||$31.88||Avg. volume||1,587,794|
|50-day MA||$37.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.34||Market Cap||3.22B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDANT HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
Guardant Health recently reported positive data for its registrational ECLIPSE study. Click here for a full investment analysis of GH stock.
Guardant Health, Royal Marsden Partner on Prospective Liquid Biopsy Trial in Early Colorectal Cancer
The study is evaluating the Guardant Reveal assay to guide chemotherapy treatment decisions following surgery for stage II to III colorectal cancer.
Guardant Health and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust partner on highly anticipated TRACC Part C trial to use Guardant Reveal™ blood test to help guide treatment decisions in colorectal cancer
LONDON & PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TRACC Part C trial will use Guardant Reveal ctDNA blood test to evaluate opportunity to reduce unnecessary use of chemotherapy in colorectal cancer
Guardant Health and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust partner on highly anticipated TRACC Part C trial to use Guardant Reveal blood test to help guide treatment decisions in colorectal cancer
Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, is partnering with The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust on Part C of its “Tracking mutations in cell free DNA to predict Relapse in eArly Colorectal Cancer” (TRACC) study, which will evaluate the use of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) to guide chemotherapy treatment decisions after curative-intent surgery in patients
Guardant Health, Inc.: Guardant Health and The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust partner on highly anticipated TRACC Part C trial to use Guardant Reveal blood test to help guide treatment decisions in colorectal cancer
Trial will evaluate use of circulating tumor DNA to guide chemotherapy treatment decisions following surgery for stage II-III colorectal cancer patients based on test results for minimal residual …
GH Price Returns