Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GH POWR Grades
- GH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GH Stock Summary
- Guardant Health Inc's stock had its IPO on October 4, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.36% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.4, Guardant Health Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.31% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.51%, Guardant Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFLY, AYRO, ARLO, RAMP, and IMCR.
- Visit GH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- GH's price/sales ratio is 39.8; this is 250.66% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, GH's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.47% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 71st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.41||52-week high||$133.82|
|Prev. close||$46.25||52-week low||$27.65|
|Day high||$46.47||Avg. volume||1,337,473|
|50-day MA||$45.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.61||Market Cap||4.53B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guardant Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
It was all about the earnings for the cancer-diagnostics specialist.
Guardant Health press release (NASDAQ:GH): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.69 beats by $0.39. Revenue of $108.11M (+38.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.39M. Adjusted EBITDA loss was $64.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2021, as compared to a $29.7 million loss Y/Y. Guardant Health expects full year 2022 revenue to be...
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Recent Highlights Revenue of $108 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 and $374 million for the full year 2021, an increase of 38% and 30% over the corresponding period of 2020 Repor
No summary available.
GH Price Returns