Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.05% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
GH Stock Summary
- GH's went public 3.98 years ago, making it older than just 18.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GH's price/sales ratio is 12.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.18% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GUARDANT HEALTH INC's share price is greater than that of 79.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GUARDANT HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GBT, CERS, PLSE, IPWR, and CRMD.
- GH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARDANT HEALTH INC's official web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GH's EV/EBIT ratio is 240% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- Over the past 48 months, GH's price/sales ratio has gone down 41.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.47% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 71st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.89||52-week high||$126.36|
|Prev. close||$49.59||52-week low||$27.65|
|Day high||$55.15||Avg. volume||1,189,446|
|50-day MA||$52.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.31||Market Cap||5.61B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDANT HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
The gene-sequencing company is fighting antitrust regulators on two continents as it seeks to hold on to Grail, which it bought last year.
Guardant Health Introduces GuardantINFINITY™ Smart Liquid Biopsy for Research Use to Help Bring New Cancer Therapies to Patients Sooner
PALO ALTO, Calif., September 09, 2022--Guardant Health introduces GuardantINFINITY, a smart liquid biopsy providing multi-dimensional insights to advance cancer research & drug development.
In this article, we discuss the 8 stocks that Japanese billionaire Masayoshi Son is dumping. If you want to skip our discussion on the recent losses incurred by Mr. Son, go to Japanese Billionaire Masayoshi Son is Dumping These 4 Stocks. Masayoshi Son’s SoftBank Group Corp. (OTC:SFTBY) reported its highest-ever quarterly loss of over $23 […]
Guardant Health to showcase new data at ESMO 2022 demonstrating utility of its portfolio of blood tests for advanced-stage cancer patients
PALO ALTO, Calif., September 06, 2022--Guardant Health will showcase data at ESMO 2022 demonstrating the utility of its portfolio of blood tests for advanced-stage cancer patients.
Guardant Health announced that it has increased its cooperation with that pharmaceutical company, the sprawling Merck & Co. (NYSE: MRK). The deal centers on the former company's GuardantINFORM diagnostics platform, which Merck will use to help develop the products in its precision oncology pipeline. Guardant data scientists will work closely with their Merck colleagues to disseminate the data supplied by the platform, the company said.
GH Price Returns