Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 919.31, Guardant Health Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.74% of US stocks.
- Guardant Health Inc's stock had its IPO on October 4, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.43% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 15,296.3%, Guardant Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guardant Health Inc are CEMI, IIVI, AGYS, HLIT, and IDN.
- Visit GH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guardanthealth.com.
GH Stock Price Chart More Charts
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.99||52-week high||$112.21|
|Prev. close||$60.49||52-week low||$55.90|
|Day high||$67.56||Avg. volume||1,223,038|
|50-day MA||$74.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.92||Market Cap||6.32B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.