Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.42% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GH Stock Summary
- GH's price/sales ratio is 43.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,876.97%, Guardant Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.52% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GH has reported earnings growth of 321.18%, putting it ahead of 93.99% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guardant Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVTA, TDOC, AMBA, AGYS, and XBIT.
- GH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guardant Health Inc's official web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.64||52-week high||$181.07|
|Prev. close||$123.42||52-week low||$77.50|
|Day high||$129.68||Avg. volume||1,029,584|
|50-day MA||$131.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$130.95||Market Cap||12.91B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guardant Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
Guardant Health Expands Guardant360® Portfolio With New Tests for Treatment Response Monitoring and Complete Genomic Profiling
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jun 22, 2021--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH) adds two new products to its portfolio to help improve the management of patients with late-stage and metastatic cancers. The Guardant360 Response™ test represents a breakthrough as the first commercially available, blood-only, liquid biopsy test that detects changes in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) levels to provide oncologists an early indication of a patient’s response to treatment. The Guardant360 TissueNext™ test, the co
CORRECTING and REPLACING Study Shows Guardant Reveal™ Blood-Only Liquid Biopsy Test Predicts Risk for Colorectal Cancer Recurrence with Industry-Leading Sensitivity
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jun 19, 2021--Please replace the release dated April 30, 2021, with the following corrected version due to changes in the fifth paragraph.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Guardant Health Presents Data at 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting Showing Utility of Liquid Biopsy in Early- and Late-Stage Cancers
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jun 18, 2021--Please replace the release dated May 19, 2021 with the following corrected version due to a change in the fourth paragraph.
Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), a leading precision oncology company, today announced the appointment of Chris Freeman as the company’s new Chief Commercial Officer for its oncology business, effective June 8, 2021. Chris brings significant experience successfully building and managing pharmaceutical and biotechnology brands through all stages of commercialization, which will be invaluable as the company’s oncology portfolio expands to cover advanced and earlier stage cancers.
GH Price Returns