Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.45% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.33% of US stocks).
GH Stock Summary
- GH's went public 2.98 years ago, making it older than merely 7.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 40.48, Guardant Health Inc has a higher such ratio than 94% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,171.94%, Guardant Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.36% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guardant Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXDX, QLYS, BSGM, EB, and COUP.
- Visit GH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- GH's price/sales ratio is 39.8; this is 250.66% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, GH's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.95% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 70th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.18||52-week high||$181.07|
|Prev. close||$128.40||52-week low||$96.66|
|Day high||$128.29||Avg. volume||941,018|
|50-day MA||$118.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$134.20||Market Cap||12.58B|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guardant Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Eagle Mid Cap Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Mid-cap stocks extended their recent run of success in the second quarter, advancing for the fifth consecutive quarter following the sharp selloff induced by the early stages […]
Guardant Health Showcases Data at ESMO 2021 Demonstrating Utility of Guardant360® Liquid Biopsy to Obtain Comprehensive Molecular Information to Guide Targeted Therapy Options for Late-Stage Cancers
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), along with leading academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies, share data highlighting molecular targets of importance, treatment resistance patterns, and advantages of using the Guardant360® liquid biopsy test to help improve the management of advanced solid cancers at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2021 virtual congress on September 16-21. While precision oncology has made a meaningful differ
Guardant Health, Inc.: Guardant Health Showcases Data at ESMO 2021 Demonstrating Utility of Guardant360 Liquid Biopsy to Obtain Comprehensive Molecular Information to Guide Targeted Therapy Options for Late-Stage Cancers
GuardantINFORM clinical-genomic liquid biopsy dataset underscores need to improve HER-2 directed treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH), along with leading ac
(Bloomberg) -- SoftBank Vision Fund’s sole senior managing partner, Deep Nishar, is discussing leaving the firm, according to people with knowledge of the matter.Nishar, who’s based in the San Francisco Bay Area, joined SoftBank in 2015, according to his LinkedIn profile. Previously a lecturer at Stanford University, he also served as a senior vice president of products and user experience at LinkedIn, and before that, worked at Google. Nishar also has a strong technical background, co-authoring
New Data at IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer Demonstrates Advantages of Using the Guardant360® Liquid Biopsy Blood Test for Comprehensive Genomic Profiling in Advanced Lung Cancer
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardant Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GH) along with leading academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies will present data demonstrating the advantages of using the Guardant360 ® liquid biopsy test for clinical decision-making in advanced lung cancer at the IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer hosted by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, September 8-14, 2021.
GH Price Returns