Guardant Health, Inc. (GH): Price and Financial Metrics
GH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.64||52-week high||$62.75|
|Prev. close||$30.06||52-week low||$20.67|
|Day high||$30.66||Avg. volume||1,922,636|
|50-day MA||$34.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.90||Market Cap||3.49B|
GH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GH POWR Grades
- GH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.35% of US stocks.
- GH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GH Stock Summary
- GH's went public 4.98 years ago, making it older than only 21.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.98, GUARDANT HEALTH INC has a higher such ratio than 83.82% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.03 for GUARDANT HEALTH INC; that's greater than it is for 94.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GUARDANT HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASXC, FCEL, WATT, TVTX, and AXDX.
- GH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARDANT HEALTH INC's official web site, go to guardanthealth.com.
GH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GH's price/sales ratio is 215.79% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 60 months, GH's price/sales ratio has gone down 48.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GH.
GH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.47% of graded US stocks.
- GH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 71st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Guardant Health, Inc. (GH) Company Bio
Guardant Health, Inc., a precision oncology company, provides non-invasive cancer diagnostics. It offers liquid biopsy tests for advanced stage cancer, such as Guardant360, a molecular diagnostic test that measures various cancer-related genes from circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA); and GuardantOMNI, a broader panel measuring various genes from ctDNA. The company also provides LUNAR-1 for recurrence detection in cancer survivors; and LUNAR-2 for early detection of cancer in higher risk individuals. Guardant Health, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Redwood City, California.
GH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GH Latest Social Stream
View Full GH Social Stream
Latest GH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDANT HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GH as an investment opportunity.
Guardant Health (GH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
The precision oncology leader benefited from a pair of positive analyst notes this week. Here's what investors need to know.
With a stock down nearly 50% over the last 52 weeks, investors in Guardant Health (NASDAQ: GH) haven't had a lot to cheer about this year. Combined with an even stronger rise from an unrelated analyst upgrade yesterday, this means Guardant shares have now risen more than 12% total over two days of trading. As The Fly reports, Bernstein initiated coverage of Guardant with an outperform (i.e., buy) rating and a $34 price target, citing the company's high and growing levels of recurring revenue (helped by a "locked-in" customer base), high profit margin on that revenue, and strong growth prospects.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit Guardant Health Inc's Outperformance
An In-Depth Analysis of the Risks and Rewards
GH Price Returns