Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GHDX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.63, Genomic Health Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GHDX is currently 27.62, higher than 85.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Genomic Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of 194.66%; that's higher than 93.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GHDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMCL, OSIS, PCTY, QDEL, and SPSC.
- Visit GHDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genomichealth.com.
GHDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
GHDX Price/Volume Stats
Genomic Health, Inc. (GHDX) Company Bio
Genomic Health provides actionable genomic information to personalize cancer treatment decisions in the United States and internationally. It develops and commercializes genomic-based clinical laboratory services that analyze the underlying biology of cancer, allowing physicians and patients to make individualized treatment decisions. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Redwood City, California.