GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. ADR (GHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHG POWR Grades
- GHG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 141 days.
- GHG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
GHG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.07%, GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.04% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GHG is more volatile than just 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GHG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEI, ROAD, TR, CSSE, and REX.
- Visit GHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.998.com.
GHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.09||52-week high||$15.17|
|Prev. close||$13.20||52-week low||$11.36|
|Day high||$13.25||Avg. volume||30,778|
|50-day MA||$13.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.10||Market Cap||1.34B|
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. ADR (GHG) Company Bio
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, leases, franchises, and manages hotels in China. The company operates hotels under the various brands, including GreenTree Eastern, as well as Gme, Gya, and VX; GreenTree Inns and GreenTree Alliance; and Vatica and Shell. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, China.
GHG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GHG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.1 years comes in at -0.26%; that's greater than merely 6.71% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- GHG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than just 6.08% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHG Latest Social Stream
View Full GHG Social Stream
Latest GHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHG as an investment opportunity.
Photo by GoodLifeStudio/E+ via Getty Images Investment Thesis: GreenTree Hospitality Group (GHG) could see further upside from here should the recovery across the Chinese hotel sector continue to maintain pace. However, competition within the industry could increase substantially going forward, and this represents a risk factor for the company. Last...
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. (NYSE: GHG) ("GreenTree" or the "Company"), a leading hospitality management group in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on April 30, 2021.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it seems the smart money knows that...
GreenTree Hospitality (GHG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.16 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.05.Revenue of $44.4M (+6.7% Y/Y) misses by $2.43M.Press Release...
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by for GreenTree's fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 earnings conference call. GreenTree's earnings release was distributed earlier today and is available on our IR website at ir.998.com, as well as on PR Newswire services. On the call from GreenTree are Mr. Alex Xu, chairman and chief executive officer; Ms. Selina Yang, chief financial officer; and Mr.
GHG Price Returns
Continue Researching GHGWant to do more research on GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch