GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. ADR (GHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GHG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- GHG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GHG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GHG is currently 2.41, higher than just 7.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 328.44%, GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd are FL, ANAT, HIL, OXM, and APWC.
- GHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.998.com.
GHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.68||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$8.24||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$8.34||Avg. volume||114,239|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||791.42M|
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. ADR (GHG) Company Bio
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, leases, franchises, and manages hotels in China. The company operates hotels under the various brands, including GreenTree Eastern, as well as Gme, Gya, and VX; GreenTree Inns and GreenTree Alliance; and Vatica and Shell. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHG Latest Social Stream
View Full GHG Social Stream
Latest GHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHG as an investment opportunity.
GreenTree Hospitality Group (NYSE:GHG) investors are sitting on a loss of 29% if they invested a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do both...
Earnings results for GreenTree Hospitality Group , Analyst Opinion on GreenTree Hospitality Group , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:GHG), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings : What to expect GreenTree Hospitality Group (NYSE:GHG) appeared first on .
Earnings results for GreenTree Hospitality Group , Analyst Opinion on GreenTree Hospitality Group , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:GHG), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings Results under Review: GreenTree Hospitality Group (NYSE:GHG) appeared first on .
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
GHG earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
GHG Price Returns
Continue Researching GHGWant to do more research on GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd (GHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch