Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHSI POWR Grades
- GHSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GHSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 36 weeks.
- GHSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GHSI Stock Summary
- Guardion Health Sciences Inc's market capitalization of $31,976,662 is ahead of merely 4.22% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GHSI is more volatile than 95.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GHSI comes in at -119.25% -- higher than that of only 2.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guardion Health Sciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HURN, HCI, VMD, ASPU, and MEDS.
- Visit GHSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guardionhealth.com.
GHSI Valuation Summary
- GHSI's price/sales ratio is 17.2; this is 51.54% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GHSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 29 months.
- GHSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 63.2 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHSI.
GHSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- GHSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 291st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PBH, TXMD, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHSI.
The table below shows GHSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.99|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||2,010,724|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||29.07M|
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI) Company Bio
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. provides health care services. It offers, Lumega-Z a medical food formulated to replenish and restore the macular protective pigment. The firm also develops medical devices that measures macular pigment density. The company was founded by Michael Favish in 2009 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHSI Latest Social Stream
View Full GHSI Social Stream
Latest GHSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guardion Health Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHSI as an investment opportunity.
Guardion Health Sciences to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Virtual Conference
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (“Guardion” or the “Company”), a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company that develops clinically supported nutrition, medical foods, supplements, and medical devices, announces today that Chief Executive Officer Bret Scholtes will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, which is being held virtually from September 13 – 15, 2021. Mr. Scholtes will deliver his corporate
Guardion Health Sciences Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2021, including $1,000,000+ of Sales from Viactiv® Products in the First Month of Guardion’s Ownership
Corporate Update and Overview of Growth Plans Also ProvidedHOUSTON, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (“Guardion” or the “Company”), a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company that develops clinically supported nutrition, medical foods, supplements and medical devices, announced its financial results for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2021. The Company also provided a corporate update and overview of growth plans to shareholders. Fi
Earnings results for Guardion Health Sciences , Analyst Opinion on Guardion Health Sciences , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:GHSI), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Guardion Health Sciences (NASDAQ:GHSI) appeared first on .
Guardion Health Sciences to Exhibit at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meeting
SAN DIEGO, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (Guardion or the Company), a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company that develops clinically supported nutrition, supplements, medical foods and medical devices, announced it will be an exhibitor at the 2021 American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting at The Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, from July 23 - 27, 2021. The Company can be found in the exhibit hall at booth #2229.
Guardion Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: GHSI ) is confident that its recent acquisition of Activ Nutritional LLC will
GHSI Price Returns