Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHSI POWR Grades
- GHSI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 39% of US stocks.
- GHSI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 45 weeks.
- GHSI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GHSI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,869,692, Guardion Health Sciences Inc has a greater market value than just 3.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GHSI's revenue has grown 149.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.11% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GHSI comes in at -141.9% -- higher than that of just 1.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guardion Health Sciences Inc are MNSB, IDXG, SUNW, MYO, and ACBI.
- GHSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guardion Health Sciences Inc's official web site, go to www.guardionhealth.com.
GHSI Valuation Summary
- GHSI's price/sales ratio is 17.2; this is 51.54% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GHSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 29 months.
- GHSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 63.2 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHSI.
GHSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- GHSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 291st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PBH, TXMD, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHSI.
The table below shows GHSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||2,191,287|
|50-day MA||$1.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.76||Market Cap||25.16M|
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI) Company Bio
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. provides health care services. It offers, Lumega-Z a medical food formulated to replenish and restore the macular protective pigment. The firm also develops medical devices that measures macular pigment density. The company was founded by Michael Favish in 2009 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHSI Latest Social Stream
View Full GHSI Social Stream
Latest GHSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guardion Health Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHSI as an investment opportunity.
$3,000,000+ Sales from Viactiv® Products During the QuarterHOUSTON, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (“Guardion” or the “Company”), a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company that develops clinically supported nutrition, medical foods, supplements and medical devices, announced its financial results for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2021. The Company also provided a corporate update to shareholders. Financial highlights for
Good morning, investor!
Guardion Health Science (GHSI) stock is taking off on Wednesday thanks to a presentation taking place today and heavy trading.
Good morning, trader!
HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (“Guardion” or the “Company”), a clinical nutrition and diagnostics company that develops clinically supported nutrition, medical foods, supplements, and medical devices, announces today that Chief Executive Officer Bret Scholtes will present a corporate overview at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference, which is being held virtually on October 27 – 28, 2021. Mr. Scholtes will deliver his corporate presen
GHSI Price Returns