Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHSI Stock Summary
- GHSI has a higher market value than merely 2.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,155,946.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.98%, GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.23% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC's share price is greater than that of 100% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be POAI, GNLN, NATR, PNRG, and FWRD.
- Visit GHSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guardionhealth.com.
GHSI Valuation Summary
- GHSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.2; this is 97.98% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GHSI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHSI.
GHSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- GHSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 291st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PBH, TXMD, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHSI.
The table below shows GHSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.58||52-week high||$31.50|
|Prev. close||$6.62||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$7.63||Avg. volume||50,995|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||9.34M|
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI) Company Bio
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. provides health care services. It offers, Lumega-Z a medical food formulated to replenish and restore the macular protective pigment. The firm also develops medical devices that measures macular pigment density. The company was founded by Michael Favish in 2009 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHSI Latest Social Stream
View Full GHSI Social Stream
Latest GHSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHSI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc (“Guardion” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GHSI) announced today that it has received confirmation from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement of $1.00 per share under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) and currently meets all other applicable criteria for continued listing. On January 25, 2022, Nasdaq notified Guardion that its common stock failed to maintain a
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. Announces 1-for-50 Reverse Stock Split Effective on Pre-Market Opening on January 9, 2023
HOUSTON, Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (“Guardion” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GHSI) announced today that it will effect a 1-for-50 reverse split of its common stock effective as of 4:01 p.m. Eastern Time on January 6, 2023. Commencing with the opening of trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on January 9, 2023, the Company’s common stock will trade on a post-split basis under the same symbol GHSI. The reverse stock split was approved by the Company’s stockholder
Guardion Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: GHSI) Is Currently -507.14 Percent Below Its 52-Week High, But It Still Offers Strong Upside Potential.
Guardion Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GHSI)’s traded shares stood at 0.32 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 0.85. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $0.14, to imply a decrease of -3.20% or -$0.01 in intraday trading. The GHSI share’s 52-week high remains $0.85, putting it -507.14% down since … Guardion Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: GHSI) Is Currently -507.14 Percent Below Its 52-Week High, But It Still Offers Strong Upside Potential. Read More »
Guardion Health Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GHSI) closed Monday at $0.15 per share, down from $0.17 a day earlier. While Guardion Health Sciences Inc. has underperformed by -12.00%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, GHSI fell by -82.40%, with highs and lows ranging from $0.88 to […]
GHSI Price Returns