Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHSI Stock Summary
- GHSI has a market capitalization of $8,500,911 -- more than approximately merely 2.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.75%, GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.56% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC comes in at 498.67%, a number that bests 98.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC are NATR, PNRG, YCBD, FWRD, and UHS.
- GHSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.guardionhealth.com.
GHSI Valuation Summary
- GHSI's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.2; this is 102.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, GHSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 79.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHSI.
GHSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GHSI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.18% of graded US stocks.
- GHSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 291st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PBH, TXMD, and NVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GHSI.
The table below shows GHSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GHSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.14||52-week high||$1.98|
|Prev. close||$0.14||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.14||Avg. volume||4,712,346|
|50-day MA||$0.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.26||Market Cap||8.59M|
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI) Company Bio
Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. provides health care services. It offers, Lumega-Z a medical food formulated to replenish and restore the macular protective pigment. The firm also develops medical devices that measures macular pigment density. The company was founded by Michael Favish in 2009 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHSI Latest Social Stream
View Full GHSI Social Stream
Latest GHSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARDION HEALTH SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHSI as an investment opportunity.
Maxim Group analyst Anthony Vendetti maintained a Buy rating on Guardion Health Sciences (GHSI - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $0.60. The company's shares opened today at $0.16.Vendetti covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aethlon Medical, ReShape Lifesciences, and Guardion Health Sciences. According to TipRanks, Vendetti has an average return of 3.1% and a 36.77% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Guardion Health Sciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $0.68.
Viactiv® Product Line Contributes to Highest Quarterly Revenue in Company History of Approximately $3.275 Million, Shows Significant Revenue Growth from Prior QuarterHOUSTON, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHSI) (“Guardion” or the “Company”), a clinical nutrition company that offers a portfolio of science-based, clinically-supported products designed to support the health needs of consumers, healthcare professionals and providers and their patients, ann
These seven undervalued penny stocks each have the potential to pay off for investors down later down the road.
ISS Recommends Guardion Stockholders Vote for the Increase in Shares for Equity Plan and for the Reverse Stock Split at Guardion’s Upcoming 2022 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting
HOUSTON, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (“Guardion” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GHSI) announced that independent proxy advisory firm ISS recommends that Guardion stockholders vote in favor of proposal 3 and proposal 4 at the Company’s upcoming Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”) on June 16, 2022. Only stockholders of record on the record date of April 18, 2022 are eligible to attend and vote on proposals presented at the Annual Meeting. The Boar
HOUSTON, June 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (“Guardion” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: GHSI) announced an agreement with OmegaQuant Laboratories (“OmegaQuant”) to provide Guardion with analytic testing and laboratory support services for current and future products. Guardion is a clinical nutrition company that offers a portfolio of science-based, clinically-developed products that are designed to support the health needs of consumers, healthcare professionals and provi
GHSI Price Returns