Global Industrial Co. (GIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.96||52-week high||$37.66|
|Prev. close||$35.61||52-week low||$20.52|
|Day high||$37.06||Avg. volume||67,694|
|50-day MA||$34.45||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$29.55||Market Cap||1.41B|
GIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIC POWR Grades
- GIC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- GIC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 52 days.
- GIC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
GIC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GIC is 4.93 -- better than 90.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.11%, GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL CO's debt growth rate surpasses only 24.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL CO are SAMG, TTSH, BSET, LZB, and CNXN.
- To check out GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL CO's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000945114.
GIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GIC's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.65% lower, now standing at 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GIC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIC.
GIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIC Latest Social Stream
View Full GIC Social Stream
Latest GIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIC as an investment opportunity.
Global Industrial to Participate in the 15th Annual Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 16th in Dallas, TX
PORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 8, 2023 / Global Industrial Company (NYSE:GIC), a value-added national distributor of industrial products and MRO supplies, today announced that Tex Clark, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, ...
-Brings Increased Access to Global Industrial's Equipment Selection and Know-How to Vizient Customers-PORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 7, 2023 / Global Industrial Company (NYSE:GIC), a value-added national distributor of facilities equipment ...
Global Industrial Company (GIC)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
October 31, 2023 05:00 PM ET
Mike Smargiassi - Investor Relations
Barry Litwin - Chief Executive Officer
Tex Clark - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Anthony Lebiedzinski - Sidoti & Company
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Global Industrial's Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, I would like to turn the call over to Mike Smargiassi of The Plunkett Group. Please go ahead.
Thank you, and welcome to the Global Industrial thir...
More on Global Industrial
Sales of $354.6 Million, Increase 18.8%Operating Income of $28.2 Million; Operating Margin 8.0%Board Declares $0.20 DividendPORT WASHINGTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 31, 2023 / Global Industrial Company (NYSE:GIC) today announced financial results ...
GIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|