Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIFI POWR Grades
- GIFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GIFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- GIFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GIFI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $71,227,937, Gulf Island Fabrication Inc has a greater market value than only 11.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Gulf Island Fabrication Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.46% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GIFI's revenue has grown -26.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.13% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gulf Island Fabrication Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be POAI, MIND, KRP, SONM, and SNOA.
- GIFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's official web site, go to www.gulfisland.com.
GIFI Valuation Summary
- GIFI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 80% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GIFI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
- GIFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIFI.
GIFI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.9%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.3%.
The table below shows GIFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.56||52-week high||$5.30|
|Prev. close||$4.57||52-week low||$2.72|
|Day high||$4.68||Avg. volume||48,796|
|50-day MA||$4.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.93||Market Cap||70.76M|
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI) Company Bio
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, and other steel structures for customers in the oil and gas, and marine industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GIFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GIFI Social Stream
Latest GIFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gulf Island Fabrication Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIFI as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GIFI) will report second quarter 2021 results after the market close on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Gulf Island management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, August 10, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial results. The call will be available by webcast and can be accessed on Gulf Island’s website at http://www.gulfisland.com.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
No summary available.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...
HOUSTON, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIFI) (Gulf Island or the Company), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced results for the first quarter 2021.
GIFI Price Returns
Continue Researching GIFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch