Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIFI POWR Grades
- GIFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- GIFI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 61 days.
- GIFI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
GIFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GIFI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC comes in at -18.94%, a number that bests just 9.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PPSI, ASIX, EZFL, SND, and ITP.
- GIFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC's official web site, go to www.gulfisland.com.
GIFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GIFI's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, GIFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIFI.
GIFI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2817.49%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -68.72%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.76%.
The table below shows GIFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.38||52-week high||$5.74|
|Prev. close||$4.47||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.61||Avg. volume||26,887|
|50-day MA||$4.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||69.74M|
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI) Company Bio
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, and other steel structures for customers in the oil and gas, and marine industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GIFI Social Stream
Latest GIFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIFI as an investment opportunity.
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:GIFI) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 08, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Cindi Cook - Investor Relations Richard Heo - President…
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Gulf Island Fabrication ( NASDAQ:GIFI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$39.6m (up 102...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIFI) (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced results for the third quarter 2022. THIRD QUARTER 2022 SUMMARY (as compared to the third quarter 2021) Revenue of $39.6 million, 102.1% increase y/yConsolidated income from continuing operations and EBITDA of $0.6 million and $1.9 million, respectively, including
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day November Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November 9-10, 2022.
GIFI Price Returns
Continue Researching GIFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch