Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIFI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gulf Island Fabrication Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gulf Island Fabrication Inc comes in at -62.76%, a number that bests only 2.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCSB, PRPO, ASIX, SGA, and EXLS.
- GIFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's official web site, go to www.gulfisland.com.
GIFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GIFI's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GIFI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.9.
- GIFI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIFI.
GIFI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.5%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 45.57%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.9%.
The table below shows GIFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$4.92|
|Prev. close||$3.35||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||37,215|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.87||Market Cap||52.69M|
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI) Company Bio
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, and other steel structures for customers in the oil and gas, and marine industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GIFI Social Stream
Latest GIFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gulf Island Fabrication Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIFI as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GIFI ) during the past 12...
Innovate (NYSE:VATE) and Gulf Island Fabrication (NASDAQ:GIFI) are both small-cap multi-sector conglomerates companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, dividends, earnings, risk, valuation, profitability and analyst recommendations. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Innovate and Gulf Island Fabrications gross revenue, earnings 
Investment company Bertolet Capital Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Gulf Island Fabrication Inc, Seacor Marine Holdings Inc, sells Bristow Group Inc, Williams Industrial Services Group Inc, Flexsteel Industries Inc, Friedman Industries Inc, Haverty Furniture Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bertolet Capital Trust.
Gulf Island Fabrication, a top steel fabricator and service provider for the industrial and energy sectors, announced it closed the acquisition of the company Dynamic Industries, a leading services, and industrial staffing business. Firstly, the acquisition was a cash transaction for a price of $8 million. According to the statement, The post Gulf Island Fabrication closes acquisition to expand services business appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
HOUSTON, Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GIFI), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced the acquisition of the services and industrial staffing businesses (collectively, “DSS”) of Dynamic Industries, Inc. TRANSACTION RATIONALE Expands services business. Grows the Company’s customer base for its existing services offerings.Diversifies services offerings. Expands
GIFI Price Returns
Continue Researching GIFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch