Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GIFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$5.74|
|Prev. close||$3.24||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||42,376|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.29||Market Cap||52.48M|
GIFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GIFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.75% of US stocks.
- GIFI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 172 days.
- GIFI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
GIFI Stock Summary
- For GIFI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- GIFI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.62% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GIFI's revenue has grown 78.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.85% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TMST, SGA, AMSF, PPSI, and SFIX.
- GIFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC's official web site, go to www.gulfisland.com.
GIFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GIFI's price/sales ratio is 78.57% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- GIFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIFI.
GIFI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2817.49%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -18.36%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -95.76%.
The table below shows GIFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIFI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GIFI, see our GIFI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (GIFI) Company Bio
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, and other steel structures for customers in the oil and gas, and marine industries. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GIFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIFI Latest Social Stream
View Full GIFI Social Stream
Latest GIFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULF ISLAND FABRICATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIFI as an investment opportunity.
Gulf Island Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIFI) (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced results for the first quarter 2023. FIRST QUARTER 2023 SUMMARY (as compared to the first quarter 2022) Revenue of $62.2 million, 116.7% increase y/yConsolidated net income of $0.6 million and EBITDA of $1.7 million, each including a loss of $2.2 million for the Sh
Gulf Island Announces First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call Date
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GIFI), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter 2023 after the market close on Tuesday, May 9, 2023. Gulf Island management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. Central Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s
Gulf Island Awarded Fabrication Contract to Support NASA Mobile Launcher 2 Project
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (“Gulf Island” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GIFI), a leading steel fabricator and service provider to the industrial and energy sectors, today announced that it has been awarded a fabrication contract by Bechtel National, Inc. (“BNI”) to support the Mobile Launcher 2 (“ML2”) project. Gulf Island will be fabricating structural components for the ML2 project at its Houma fabrication facility for delivery to the proj
There Is A Reason Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:GIFI) Price Is Undemanding
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GIFI ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.4x may look like a pretty...
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ:GIFI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ:GIFI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 31, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Gulf Island’s Conference Call to discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results. All participants will be in listen-only mode for the duration of the call. This call is being recorded. At this […]
GIFI Price Returns
Continue Researching GIFIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gulf Island Fabrication Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gulf Island Fabrication Inc (GIFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...