Giga-tronics Incorporated (GIGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIGA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,749,260, GIGA TRONICS INC has a greater market value than merely 0.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GIGA's revenue has grown -22.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.58% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GIGA comes in at -84.44% -- higher than that of only 6.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VAPO, ISPC, TRUE, SCOR, and TWOU.
- Visit GIGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gigatronics.com.
GIGA Valuation Summary
- GIGA's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 80.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GIGA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIGA.
GIGA Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.84%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.9%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.29%.
The table below shows GIGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$4.27|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||2,460|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||2.84M|
Giga-tronics Incorporated (GIGA) Company Bio
Giga-tronics Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, develops and manufactures electronics equipment for military test and airborne operational applications in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Microsource and the Giga-tronics Division. The company also develops microwave integrated components, as well as MIC components; Band Reject Filters for RADAR/EW (electronic warfare) for solving interference problems in RADAR/EW applications; self-protection systems for military aircrafts; and RADAR filters for military fighter jet aircraft. In addition, it designs, manufactures, and markets functional test products for testing RADAR/EW equipment of the defense electronics market. The company serves prime defense contractors, the armed services, and research institutes. Giga-tronics Incorporated was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Dublin, Californi
Most Popular Stories View All
GIGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIGA Latest Social Stream
View Full GIGA Social Stream
Latest GIGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GIGA TRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIGA as an investment opportunity.
DUBLIN, Calif., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTCQB: GIGA) – Giga-tronics Incorporated (“Giga-tronics” or the “Company”) today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal 2023, which ended June 25, 2022: First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 versus First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Highlights Revenue of $1.9 million in the first quarter of 2023 decreased 5% compared to revenue of $2.1 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2022. Giga-tronics Division revenue increased to $1.2 million in the firs
Second Order placed through new multi-year task order under an existing $28 billion Department of Defense contract vehicleDUBLIN, Calif., Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTCQB: GIGA) Giga-tronics Incorporated (the “Company”), a producer of functional test solutions for the RADAR/Electronic Warfare (“Radar/EW”) segment of the defense electronics market, today announced that it has received a second order valued at $783,000 for the Company’s RADAR/EW Threat Emulation System (“TEmS”) from the Un
DUBLIN, Calif., Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTCQB: GIGA) -- Giga-tronics Incorporated will host a conference call on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. EDT to discuss results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023 ended June 24, 2022 and to provide an update on Company operations To participate in the call, dial: (800) 285-6670 toll free. Participants will be greeted by an operator and asked for the company name. It is recommended that you call in five to ten minutes prior to the
DUBLIN, Calif., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTCQB: GIGA) – Giga-tronics Incorporated (“Giga-tronics” or the “Company”) today reported results for the fourth fiscal quarter and year ended March 26, 2022: Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Review Revenue of $1.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2022 decreased 48% compared to revenue of $2.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021. Microsource’s filter revenue decreased 54% compared to the fourth quarter of 2021 primarily due to lower orde
DUBLIN, Calif., June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Giga-tronics Incorporated (OTCQB:GIGA) will host a conference call on Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. EDT to discuss results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended March 26, 2022 and to provide an update on Company operations. To participate in the call, dial: (866) 374-5140 toll free, or (404) 400-0571 and enter PIN Code 66970124#. It is recommended that you call in five to ten minutes prior to the start time. A replay of the ca
GIGA Price Returns