Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GILD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GILD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.84% of US stocks.
- GILD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- GILD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GILD Stock Summary
- GILD has a market capitalization of $89,434,227,355 -- more than approximately 97.16% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.03, Gilead Sciences Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gilead Sciences Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,688.48%; that's higher than 98.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GILD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EW, ADI, AMGN, ATVI, and NTES.
- Visit GILD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gilead.com.
GILD Valuation Summary
- GILD's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 10.53% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GILD's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GILD's price/sales ratio has gone down 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GILD.
GILD Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -59.15%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -71.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.25%.
The table below shows GILD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GILD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GILD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.92% of graded US stocks.
- GILD's asset turnover comes in at 0.402 -- ranking 114th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HTBX, PTE, and DRNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GILD.
The table below shows GILD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GILD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GILD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.61||52-week high||$73.34|
|Prev. close||$71.33||52-week low||$56.56|
|Day high||$71.76||Avg. volume||7,349,103|
|50-day MA||$70.30||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$66.20||Market Cap||89.79B|
Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD) Company Bio
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes new medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Its products target a number of areas, such as HIV, liver diseases, cardiovascular and other diseases. Daniel O’Day has been Gilead Science’s Chief Executive Officer since March of 2019 and the company is headquartered in Foster City, California. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, the company has operations in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. As of 2019, the company had global sales of $22.1 billion. Some of Gilead Science’s major competitors are Novo Nordisk A/S ADR (NVO), Biogen Inc. (BIIB), and Novartis AG ADR (NVS).
Most Popular Stories View All
GILD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GILD Latest Social Stream
View Full GILD Social Stream
Latest GILD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gilead Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GILD as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani reports the FDA advisory panels' second vote regarding Covid-19 boosters.
Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani reports the latest on the FDA’s decision regarding covid booster shots.
Dr. Hiral Tipirneni, Emergency Medicine Physician, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Elizabeth Clayborne, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Emergency Physician at UM Capital Region Medical Center, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.
Gilead Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: GILD) announced new data from the Phase 3 ASCENT study of Trodelvy (sacituzumab govitecan-hziy) in relapsed or refractory metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) who received two or more prior systemic therapies. The results were presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO21) Congress 2021. The Company said that a sub-analysis from the study showed significant and clinically meaningful improvements in health-related quality of life over the st
GILD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|