Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GKOS POWR Grades
- GKOS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GKOS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GKOS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
GKOS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GKOS is currently 109.98, higher than 95.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GKOS's price/sales ratio is 9.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41.2%, GLAUKOS Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GKOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMDX, IPWR, PGEN, IPGP, and RADA.
- GKOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLAUKOS Corp's official web site, go to www.glaukos.com.
GKOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GKOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 323.55% lower, now standing at -65.5.
- GKOS's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.4 over the prior 75 months.
- GKOS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 58.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GKOS.
GKOS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 68.48%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 17.63%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -5.41%.
The table below shows GKOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GKOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GKOS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.76% of graded US stocks.
- GKOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 135th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ATRC, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GKOS.
The table below shows GKOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GKOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GKOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.26||52-week high||$87.18|
|Prev. close||$45.16||52-week low||$33.33|
|Day high||$47.50||Avg. volume||475,378|
|50-day MA||$45.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.07||Market Cap||2.24B|
Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Company Bio
Glaukos Corporation develops and commercializes products and procedures designed for the treatment of glaucoma. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Laguna Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GKOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GKOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GKOS Social Stream
Latest GKOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLAUKOS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GKOS as an investment opportunity.
Glaukos Corporation (NYSE:GKOS) Just Reported Annual Earnings: Have Analysts Changed Their Mind On The Stock?
Glaukos Corporation ( NYSE:GKOS ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its shares fell 2.5...
Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 16:30 ET Company Participants Chris Lewis - Vice President of Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs Tom Burns - President & Chief Executive Officer Joe Gilliam - Chief Financial Officer Alex Thurman - Vice President of Finance Chris Calcaterra -...
Despite reporting a fourth-quarter loss, Glaukos' (GKOS) results reflect a noticeable rise in revenues.
Glaukos (GKOS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.22% and 8.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., February 22, 2022--Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS), an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on novel therapies for the treatment of glaucoma, corneal disorders and retinal diseases, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Key highlights include:
GKOS Price Returns