Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GKOS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GKOS is currently 85.17, higher than 96.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GKOS's price/sales ratio is 11.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 556.04%, GLAUKOS Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.17% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLAUKOS Corp are HUBS, APPS, LMNX, ZEN, and SSYS.
- Visit GKOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glaukos.com.
GKOS Daily Price Range
GKOS 52-Week Price Range
GKOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GKOS Price/Volume Stats
Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Company Bio
Glaukos Corporation develops and commercializes products and procedures designed for the treatment of glaucoma. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Laguna Hills, California.