Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GKOS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GKOS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.42% of US stocks.
- GKOS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- GKOS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GKOS Stock Summary
- GKOS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 555.79 -- higher than 95.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GKOS is currently 252.68, higher than 98.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.38, GLAUKOS CORP has a higher such ratio than 87.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GKOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMKR, AAOI, WISA, VYNE, and MRIN.
- GKOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLAUKOS CORP's official web site, go to www.glaukos.com.
GKOS Valuation Summary
- GKOS's EV/EBIT ratio is -70.1; this is 777.29% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GKOS's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.9 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GKOS.
GKOS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -261.64%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 630.63%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.85%.
The table below shows GKOS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GKOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GKOS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.76% of graded US stocks.
- GKOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 135th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ATRC, and BSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GKOS.
The table below shows GKOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GKOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GKOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.39||52-week high||$64.49|
|Prev. close||$51.37||52-week low||$33.33|
|Day high||$50.82||Avg. volume||507,441|
|50-day MA||$52.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.08||Market Cap||2.39B|
Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) Company Bio
Glaukos Corporation develops and commercializes products and procedures designed for the treatment of glaucoma. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Laguna Hills, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GKOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GKOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GKOS Social Stream
Latest GKOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLAUKOS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GKOS as an investment opportunity.
Glaukos' (GKOS) targeted injectable implant candidate, iDose TR, achieves a non-inferior reduction in IOP in patients with open-angle glaucoma versus daily treatment with timolol.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Glaukos (GKOS – Research Report) and Verve Therapeutics (VERV – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Glaukos (GKOS) In a report released today, Ryan Zimmerman from BTIG reiterated a Buy rating on Glaukos, with a price target of $67.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $48.10. According to TipRanks.
Glaukos Corp. (NYSE: GKOS) stock is surging on Wednesday as the pharmaceutical and ophthalmic medical technology announced positive topline data for both fast and slow release Phase 3 pivotal trials of iDose TR. iDose TR is the company's novel formulation of travoprost, a drug used to reduce Intraocular pressure (IOP) in the treatment of open-angle glaucoma (OAG) or ocular hypertension. The positive topline data indicates that it offers a suitable alternative to daily eye drop treatment. Glaukos stated that the Phase 3 trials achieved the pre-specified primary efficacy endpoint for both the fast and slow release models of iDose TR through three months.
Glaukos (NYSE: GKOS), a specialty healthcare company that concentrates on eye disorders, enjoyed a very healthy pop in its share price on Wednesday. This followed the company's latest clinical update. The drug also demonstrated a favorable safety profile and was extremely well tolerated, Glaukos said.
Glaukos Corporation (NASDAQ: GKOS) announced positive topline data for both Phase 3 trials of iDose TR. It achieved its pre-specified primary efficacy endpoints through 3 months and demonstrated excellent tolerability and a favorable safety profile through 12 months. The fast- and slow-release iDose TR arms achieved the primary efficacy endpoint of non-inferiority to the active comparator arm (topical timolol ophthalmic solution). Related: Glaukos Inks Licensing Pact For Rare Eye Disorder Treatm
GKOS Price Returns