Globe Life Inc. (GL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GL POWR Grades
- GL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- GL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- GL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
GL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,478.18, Globe Life Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.59% of US stocks.
- Globe Life Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.86% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Globe Life Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globe Life Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAP, KAI, LZB, RGA, and RBC.
- GL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Globe Life Inc's official web site, go to www.globelifeinsurance.com.
GL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.43||52-week high||$108.22|
|Prev. close||$105.10||52-week low||$65.31|
|Day high||$106.80||Avg. volume||421,566|
|50-day MA||$101.21||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$91.66||Market Cap||10.97B|
Globe Life Inc. (GL) Company Bio
Globe Life Inc. (formerly Torchmark Corporation) provides various life and health insurance products, and annuities in the United States, Canada, and New Zealand. It operates through Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Medicare Part D, and Annuities segments. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in McKinney, Texas.
GL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Globe Life Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 43.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Globe Life Inc, consider:
- As a business, GL is generating more cash flow than 78.26% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Globe Life Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GL Latest Social Stream
View Full GL Social Stream
Latest GL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globe Life Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GL as an investment opportunity.
Globe Life (GL) declares $0.1975/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.76%Payable July 30; for shareholders of record July 5; ex-div July 2.See GL Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Globe Life Inc. (NYSE: GL) announces the live audio webcast of its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
GL earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Despite Globe Life Inc.'s ( NYSE:GL ) share price growing positively in the past few years, the per-share earnings...
Morgan Stanley Stick to Their Sell Rating for Globe Life Inc.
GL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|