Globe Life Inc. (GL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GL reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.19% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for GL has increased for the 8th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GL's price: FNV, NICE, ATRI, WEN and OFLX.
GL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 83.56% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Globe Life Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Globe Life Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.69% of them.
- GL's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 19.95% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of opportunity, Globe Life Inc's estimated return of -83.56% surpasses about 9.41% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GL Dividend Chart
GL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|