Globe Life Inc. (GL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GL's free cash flow has increased for the 7th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GL's price: CLWT, XEL, WPG, YY and COST.
GL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 77.16% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Globe Life Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Globe Life Inc's dividend yield of 0.76% is in the bottom 13.07%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, GL is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 23.16% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GL's provides a return of -77.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 17.08% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GL Dividend Chart
GL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|