Globe Life Inc. (GL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GL's free cash flow has increased for the 7th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GL's price: CLWT, XEL, WPG, YY and COST.
GL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 76.66%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, GL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Globe Life Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 22.32% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GL's provides a return of -76.66% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 17.31% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GL Dividend Chart
GL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|