Globe Life Inc. (GL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GL's free cash flow has increased for the 7th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GL's price: CLWT, XEL, WPG, YY and COST.
GL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 71.07% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Globe Life Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Globe Life Inc produces a dividend yield 0.79% -- which falls in the bottom 12.17%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -71.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 11.09% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GL has a discount rate lower than just 11.09% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Globe Life Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 22.1% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
GL Dividend Chart
GL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GL Dividends vs. Peers
GL's dividend yield currently ranks #10 of 40 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Life category.