Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GLBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.11% of US stocks.
- GLBS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 124 days.
- GLBS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.78% of US stocks).
GLBS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,611,416, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD has a greater market value than just 8.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.89, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GLOBUS MARITIME LTD is higher than just 3.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBUS MARITIME LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be APLE, CPA, TNK, OVV, and FSM.
- GLBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's official web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GLBS's price/sales ratio is 72.73% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 150 months, GLBS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBS.
GLBS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 287.25%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.35%.
The table below shows GLBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLBS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.62% of graded US stocks.
- GLBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.165 -- ranking 111th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLBS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GLBS, see our GLBS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
GLBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$2.66|
|Prev. close||$1.03||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||76,444|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||22.85M|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBS Social Stream
Latest GLBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBUS MARITIME LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBS as an investment opportunity.
Globus Maritime Announces Filing of its 2022 Annual Report on Form 20–F
GLYFADA, Greece, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited ("Globus," the “Company," “we,” or “our”), (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that the Company’s annual report on Form 20-F that contains the Company’s audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 was filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and may be found on the Company’s website at www.globusmaritime.gr under Investor Relations. Alternatively, shar
Globus Maritime Announces Agreement to Sell the Sun Globe, a Supramax Vessel
GLYFADA, Greece, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that, through a wholly owned subsidiary, it has entered into a binding agreement to sell to an unaffiliated third party its 2007-built supramax vessel, of 58,790 dwt, the m/v Sun Globe, for a gross price of US$ 14.1 million before commissions and expenses. The vessel is expected to be delivered to its new owner between May 1, 2023, a
10 Cheapest Stocks With Biggest Upside
In this article, we discuss the 10 cheapest stocks with the biggest upside. If you want to read about some more cheapest stocks with the biggest upside, go directly to 5 Cheapest Stocks With Biggest Upside. According to the advance estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis in late October 2022, the real gross […]
This Broker Just Slashed Their Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ:GLBS) Earnings Forecasts
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Globus Maritime Limited ( NASDAQ:GLBS ), with the covering...
Globus Maritime Limited Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine-month period ended September 30, 2022
GLYFADA, Greece, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus”, the “Company”, “we”, or “our”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, today reported its unaudited consolidated financial results for the third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2022. Revenue 24% increase to $15.9 million in Q3 2022 compared to Q3 2021116% increase to $53.5 million in 9M 2022 compared to 9M 2021 Net income $4.4 million net income in Q3 2022$27.4 million net income in 9M 20
GLBS Price Returns
Continue Researching GLBSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Globus Maritime Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Globus Maritime Ltd (GLBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Globus Maritime Ltd (GLBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Globus Maritime Ltd (GLBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...