Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBS POWR Grades
- GLBS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- GLBS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GLBS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.23% of US stocks).
GLBS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,992,283, Globus Maritime Ltd has a greater market value than only 0.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.4%, Globus Maritime Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.26% of about US stocks.
- Globus Maritime Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -646.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXS, OMAB, ZNH, NAT, and TRMD.
- GLBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Globus Maritime Ltd's official web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GLBS's price/earnings ratio is 102.25% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- Over the past 130 months, GLBS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- GLBS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.9 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBS.
GLBS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -269.98%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.42%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -98.5%.
The table below shows GLBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLBS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.62% of graded US stocks.
- GLBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.165 -- ranking 111th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$3.91|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||238,698|
|50-day MA||$2.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||18.29M|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBS Social Stream
Latest GLBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globus Maritime Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBS as an investment opportunity.
The company is benefiting from rising rates and looks cheap
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ:GLBS) issued its earnings results on Monday. The shipping company reported $0.27 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.08 by $0.19, MarketWatch Earnings reports. NASDAQ GLBS traded up $0.01 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $2.48. The stock had a trading volume of 2,672 shares, compared to 
Globus Maritime (NASDAQ:GLBS) announced its earnings results on Tuesday. The shipping company reported $0.27 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts consensus estimates of $0.08 by $0.19, MarketWatch Earnings reports. GLBS stock opened at $2.47 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.92. The company has a current ratio of 
Globus Maritime Limited Reports Financial Results for the quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2021
GLYFADA, Greece, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus”, the “Company”, “we”, or “our”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, today reported its unaudited consolidated operating and financial results for the quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2021. Financial Highlights In 9M2021, Total revenues increased by about 217% compared to 9M2020.For the 9M2021 the Total comprehensive income amounted to $4.8 million compared to a Total comprehensive loss
GLBS Price Returns