Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GLBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- GLBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- GLBS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.29% of US stocks).
GLBS Stock Summary
- GLBS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than merely 1.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GLBS's current price/earnings ratio is 0.62, which is higher than only 0.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLBS is currently 0.57, higher than just 2.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLOBUS MARITIME LTD are CTRM, CRC, APLE, TUSK, and CORR.
- GLBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's official web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Valuation Summary
- GLBS's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.2; this is 98.86% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 146 months, GLBS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBS.
GLBS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2244.7%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.05%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 161.94%.
The table below shows GLBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLBS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.62% of graded US stocks.
- GLBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.165 -- ranking 111th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$2.66|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.06|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||236,968|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.78||Market Cap||11.31M|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBS Social Stream
Latest GLBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBUS MARITIME LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBS as an investment opportunity.
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Globus Maritime Limited ( NASDAQ:GLBS ), with the covering...
Globus Maritime Limited Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and Nine-month period ended September 30, 2022
GLYFADA, Greece, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus”, the “Company”, “we”, or “our”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, today reported its unaudited consolidated financial results for the third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2022. Revenue 24% increase to $15.9 million in Q3 2022 compared to Q3 2021116% increase to $53.5 million in 9M 2022 compared to 9M 2021 Net income $4.4 million net income in Q3 2022$27.4 million net income in 9M 20
GLYFADA, Greece, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that it will release financial results for the three- and nine-months period ended September 30, 2022, after the market closes in New York on Monday, November 28, 2022. About Globus Maritime Limited Globus is an integrated dry bulk shipping company that provides marine transportation services worldwide and presently owns, operates, an
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
GLYFADA, Greece, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced the results of its annual meeting of shareholders, held earlier today in Glyfada, Greece. The following proposals were approved and adopted at the meeting: the election of Mr. Georgios “George Feidakis” as Class III director of the Company, to serve until the 2025 Annual Meeting of Shareholders andthe appointment of Ernst & Young (Hellas)
GLBS Price Returns