Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.06||52-week high||$2.17|
|Prev. close||$1.84||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||98,605|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||42.40M|
GLBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBS Stock Summary
- GLBS's current price/earnings ratio is 1.25, which is higher than only 0.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLBS is currently 1.32, higher than merely 3.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.18%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EE, SALM, CORR, UHAL, and UHT.
- Visit GLBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Valuation Summary
- GLBS's price/earnings ratio is 1.3; this is 93.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 155 months, GLBS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBS.
GLBS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.05%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 287.25%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.35%.
The table below shows GLBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLBS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.62% of graded US stocks.
- GLBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.165 -- ranking 111th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.
GLBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBS Social Stream
Latest GLBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBUS MARITIME LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBS as an investment opportunity.
GLYFADA, Greece, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced the results of its annual meeting of shareholders, held earlier today in Glyfada, Greece. The following proposals were approved and adopted at the meeting: the election of Mr. Athanasios Feidakis and Mr. Ioannis Kazantzidis as Class I directors of the Company, to serve until the 2026 Annual Meeting of Shareholders;the appointment of Ernst
Cheap valuations and prospects for future growth should get individual investors excited for these under-$1 stocks to buy.
Globus Maritime Limited Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six-month period ended June 30, 2023
GLYFADA, Greece, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (“Globus”, the “Company”, “we”, or “our”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, today reported its unaudited consolidated financial results for the second quarter and six-month period ended June 30, 2023. Revenue $7.8 million in Q2 2023 $16.4 million in H1 2023 Net income/(loss) $1.2 million net loss in Q2 2023$1.4 million net income in H1 2023 Adjusted EBITDA $0.9 million in Q2 2023 $2.2 million in H1 2023 Time C
GLYFADA, Greece, Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (the “Company” or "Globus") (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that it will release financial results for the quarter and six-month period ended June 30, 2023, after the market closes in New York on Tuesday September 12, 2023. About Globus Maritime Limited Globus is an integrated dry bulk shipping company that provides marine transportation services worldwide and presently owns, operates, and ma
Market forces rained on the parade of Globus Maritime Limited ( NASDAQ:GLBS ) shareholders today, when the covering...
GLBS Price Returns