Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLBS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLBS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- GLBS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GLBS Stock Summary
- Globus Maritime Ltd's market capitalization of $9,454,783 is ahead of merely 0.78% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GLBS is more volatile than 88.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Globus Maritime Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -478.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globus Maritime Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WTI, LPG, OMAB, TRMD, and OLN.
- Visit GLBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GLBS's price/earnings ratio is 102.25% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- Over the past 130 months, GLBS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- GLBS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.9 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBS.
GLBS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -24.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -98.33%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -98.5%.
The table below shows GLBS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLBS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.85% of graded US stocks.
- GLBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.165 -- ranking 112th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$15.60|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$3.28||Avg. volume||1,000,334|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.58||Market Cap||33.20M|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBS Social Stream
Latest GLBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globus Maritime Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBS as an investment opportunity.
Full story available on Benzinga.com
GLYFADA, Greece, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (Globus or the Company) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that the annual meeting of shareholders will be held at the offices of Globus Shipmanagement Corp. at 128 Vouliagmenis Avenue in Glyfada, Attica Greece, on September 23, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. local time.
GLYFADA, Greece, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (the Company or Globus) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that it has secured new charter employments of two of its vessels, M/V Sun Globe & M/V Moon Globe as follows:
GLYFADA, Greece, Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Maritime Limited (the “Company” or “Globus”) (NASDAQ: GLBS), a dry bulk shipping company, announced today that it has secured new charter employments of two of its vessels, M/V Sun Globe & M/V Moon Globe as follows: M/V Sun Globe (a 58,790-deadweight ton Supramax dry bulk carrier built in 2007, at the Tsuneishi Cebu shipyard): This vessel has been chartered to an unrelated party for a gross daily rate of $32,000. The charter commenced on
(RTTNews) - The following are some of the stocks making big moves in Wednesday''s pre-market trading (as of 5.32 A.M. EDT). In the Green Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (VRPX) is up over 45% at $22.27 TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) is up over 41% at $1.05 Protagenic Therapeutics, Inc. (PTIX) is up over 20% at $2.16 Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) is up
GLBS Price Returns