Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GLBS Stock Summary
- GLBS has a higher market value than merely 4.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,921,929.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.31%, Globus Maritime Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.36% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Globus Maritime Ltd comes in at -34.21%, a number that bests only 5.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globus Maritime Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WTI, AXL, PDS, EMMS, and SLCA.
- GLBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Globus Maritime Ltd's official web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.