Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GLBS Stock Summary
- GLBS has a higher market value than only 1.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,417,933.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLBS is currently 0.89, higher than only 4.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLBS comes in at 99.48% -- higher than that of 97.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Globus Maritime Ltd are SALM, AXL, TNP, PEI, and CVIA.
- Visit GLBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmaritime.gr.
GLBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$0.98||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||234,642|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.20||Market Cap||4.37M|
Globus Maritime Limited (GLBS) Company Bio
Globus Maritime Limited, an integrated dry bulk shipping company, provides marine transportation services worldwide. It owns, operates, and manages a fleet of dry bulk vessels that transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, cement, alumina, and other dry bulk cargoes. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Athens, Greece. Globus Maritime Limited operates as a subsidiary of Firment Trading Limited.