Galapagos NV (GLPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLPG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GLPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLPG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GLPG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
GLPG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Galapagos Nv is higher than it is for about merely 8.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GLPG has reported earnings growth of -168.01%, putting it ahead of merely 11.46% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLPG's revenue has grown -49.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIMX, IMMP, VALN, HCM, and VNE.
- Visit GLPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glpg.com.
GLPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.11||52-week high||$81.12|
|Prev. close||$55.80||52-week low||$46.41|
|Day high||$57.11||Avg. volume||365,525|
|50-day MA||$61.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.61||Market Cap||3.75B|
Galapagos NV (GLPG) Company Bio
Galapagos NV is a clinical-stage biotechnology company specialized in the discovery and development of small molecule medicines in areas such as cystic fibrosis, inflammation, and other indications. The company was founded in 1999 and is Mechelen, Belgium.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLPG Social Stream
Latest GLPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Galapagos Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLPG as an investment opportunity.
Galapagos NV (GLPG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022 8:00 AM ET Company Participants Sofie Van Gijsel - Senior Director, Investor Relations Onno van de Stolpe - Chief Executive Officer Bart Filius - Chief Operating Officer Walid Abi-Saab - Chief Medical Officer Michele Manto - Chief Commercial Officer...
Galapagos press release (GLPG): FY GAAP EPS of -€1.58.Revenue of €484.85M (+1.4% Y/Y).Cash and current financial investments of €4.7 billion on 31 December 2021Operational cash burn…
Key 2021 and post period events: Appointment of Dr. Paul Stoffels1 as new CEO, effective 1 April 2022, following planned retirement of CEO and co-founder Onno van de StolpeJyseleca sales booked by Galapagos in Europe were €14.8 million out of a total in-market performance of €25.7 millionJyseleca (filgotinib) approved for ulcerative colitis (UC) in Europe and Great Britain, reimbursement for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) secured in 14 countriesPatient enrollment completed in the DIVERSITY Phase 3 pr
I used to cover Galapagos (GLPG) quite extensively a few years ago, even going so far as to interview its then CEO, Mr. Onno van de Stolpe. I generally avoid interviews because I prefer to stay neutral. So anyway, I last covered Galapagos in March last year, a few months...
Mechelen, Belgium; 03 February 2022, 22.01 CET; regulated information – Galapagos NV (Euronext & NASDAQ: GLPG) received a new transparency notification from EcoR1 Capital, LLC. Pursuant to Belgian transparency legislation1, Galapagos received a transparency notification on 2 February 2022 from EcoR1 Capital LLC, who notified that it holds 3,407,246 of Galapagos’ voting rights, consisting of 211,622 ordinary shares and 3,195,624 American Depository Receipts. EcoR1 Capital LLC, controlled by Mr. N
GLPG Price Returns