Galapagos NV (GLPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLPG Stock Summary
- For GLPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Galapagos Nv's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLPG's revenue has grown 258.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Galapagos Nv are ANAB, ITRM, PLX, CKPT, and TLC.
- Visit GLPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glpg.com.
GLPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLPG Price/Volume Stats
Galapagos NV (GLPG) Company Bio
Galapagos NV is a clinical-stage biotechnology company specialized in the discovery and development of small molecule medicines in areas such as cystic fibrosis, inflammation, and other indications. The company was founded in 1999 and is Mechelen, Belgium.