Gelesis Holdings Inc., (GLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLS Stock Summary
- GELESIS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.34% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of GELESIS HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLS comes in at -379.94% -- higher than that of just 1.37% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GELESIS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNGR, AQMS, IMMR, FTCI, and UP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GLS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001805087.
GLS Valuation Summary
- GLS's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 84.31% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLS.
GLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.33||52-week high||$6.25|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||239,835|
|50-day MA||$0.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||24.10M|
Gelesis Holdings Inc., (GLS) Company Bio
Gelesis Holdings Inc., a biotherapeutics company, developing a novel category of treatments for weight management and gut related chronic diseases. It develops a mechanobiology technology platform to treat obesity and other chronic diseases related to the GI pathway. The company also provides PLENITY, an orally administered, non-stimulant, and non-systemic aid for weight management. In addition, it offers a product for obesity and overweight and a pipeline with potential therapies for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease/non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, type 2 diabetes, and chronic idiopathic constipation. Gelesis Holdings Inc. was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLS Latest Social Stream
View Full GLS Social Stream
Latest GLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GELESIS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLS as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday morning!
BOSTON, January 05, 2023--Gelesis (NYSE: GLS), the maker of Plenity for weight management, today announced that the Company will participate in the 25th Annual ICR Conference in Orlando, Florida on Monday, January 9, 2023.
NYSE to Suspend Trading Immediately in Warrants of Gelesis Holdings, Inc. (GLS WS) and Commence Delisting Proceedings
The New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”, the “Exchange”) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the warrants of Gelesis Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”), each whole warrant exercisable for one share of common stock — ticker symbol GLS WS — from the NYSE. Trading in the Company’s warrants will be suspended immediately. Trading
Gelesis Holdings Inc. (GLS) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
Gelesis Holdings Inc. (NYSE:GLS) marked $0.23 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $0.22. While Gelesis Holdings Inc. has overperformed by 4.39%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, GLS fell by -97.65%, with highs and lows ranging from $12.23 to […]
Gainers Imago BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGO ) shares jumped 104% to $35.50 after Merck announced it would acquire the company for $36 per share in cash. Nexalin Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXL ) jumped 48% to $2.6650. SeaStar Medical Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: ICU ) shares climbed 47.5% to $5.80. Sotera Health Company (NASDAQ: SHC ) rose 40.4% to $8.45. Barclays, last week, downgraded Sotera Health from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $7 to $6. NWTN Inc. (NASDAQ: NWTN ) gained 40.3% to $7.13. Kaspien Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: KSPN ) surged 28.7% to $1.12. Meta Materials Inc. (NASDAQ: MMAT ) shares jumped 25.9% to $2.09 after dropping around 7% on Friday. NeuroOne Medical Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: NMTC ) gained 25% to $1.0375. NeuroOne, last month, re...
GLS Price Returns