Glatfelter (GLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GLT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GLT Stock Summary
- GLT's went public 35.82 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Glatfelter Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Glatfelter Corp is reporting a growth rate of -258.25%; that's higher than only 8.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGRC, HCDI, ATRO, AWI, and HWKN.
- Visit GLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glatfelter.com.
GLT Valuation Summary
- GLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.9; this is 44.08% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GLT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.
- GLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLT.
GLT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.57%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.34%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -44.2%.
The table below shows GLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.17% of graded US stocks.
- GLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.716 -- ranking 14th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- CLW, VIRC, and MLHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLT.
The table below shows GLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.32||52-week high||$19.48|
|Prev. close||$16.25||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$16.33||Avg. volume||217,197|
|50-day MA||$15.19||Dividend yield||3.45%|
|200-day MA||$15.64||Market Cap||726.65M|
Glatfelter (GLT) Company Bio
PH Glatfelter Company manufactures and sells specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials worldwide. The company operates through three business units: Composite Fibers, Advanced Airlaid Materials, and Specialty Papers. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLT Latest Social Stream
View Full GLT Social Stream
Latest GLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glatfelter Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLT as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), announced today that it expects to issue its 2021 third-quarter results on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Management will hold a conference call at 11:00 AM (ET) that morning to discuss the Companys results. Glatfelters earnings release and an accompanying financial supplement, which includes significant financial information to be discussed on the conference call, will be available on its Investor Relations website at https://www.glatfelter.com/investors/ .
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (“Glatfelter” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GLT) announced today that it has priced its offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.750% senior notes due 2029 (the “Notes”). The offering of the Notes is expected to close on October 25, 2021, subject to certain closing conditions. Each of the Company’s existing and future domestic restricted subsidiaries that guarantees the Company’s obligations under the Company
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (Glatfelter or the Company) (NYSE: GLT) announced today that it intends to offer $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2029 (the Notes), subject to market conditions. Each of the Companys existing and future domestic restricted subsidiaries that guarantees the Companys obligations under the Companys credit facility (Credit Facility), which includes the Companys revolving credit facility and term loan A facility, and/or certain other indebtedness will guarantee the Notes on a senior unsecured basis.
Glatfelter Corporation ( NYSE:GLT ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
GLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|