Glatfelter (GLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$4.86|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||421,365|
|50-day MA||$2.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||90.09M|
GLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.05% of US stocks.
- GLT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GLT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.51% of US stocks).
GLT Stock Summary
- GLATFELTER CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.46% of US listed stocks.
- GLATFELTER CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- GLT's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLATFELTER CORP are RGCO, GWRS, CCM, IEP, and NEWT.
- GLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLATFELTER CORP's official web site, go to www.glatfelter.com.
GLT Valuation Summary
- GLT's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 94.44% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLT.
GLT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -27.71%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.91%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -214.32%.
The table below shows GLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.24% of graded US stocks.
- GLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 14th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- CLW, VIRC, and MLKN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLT.
The table below shows GLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Glatfelter (GLT) Company Bio
PH Glatfelter Company manufactures and sells specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials worldwide. The company operates through three business units: Composite Fibers, Advanced Airlaid Materials, and Specialty Papers. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
GLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLT Latest Social Stream
View Full GLT Social Stream
Latest GLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLATFELTER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLT as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), a leading global supplier of engineered materials, today announced that Mr. Lee C. Stewart has resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors, effective September 25, 2023, citing reasons unrelated to the Company for his departure. The Company noted that this resignation is not related to Glatfelter’s operations, financial reporting or controls, or personal conduct. “On behalf of Glatfelter’s Board of Directo
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), a leading global supplier of engineered materials, has been nominated as a finalist for the 2023 Hygienix Innovation Award™ for its GlatPure™ product range, a full range of bio-based absorbent hygiene components derived from renewable materials. This prestigious award recognizes and rewards a company that utilizes and demonstrates innovation in the hygiene market. Designed for environmentally conscious consum
Positive week for Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE:GLT) institutional investors who lost 46% over the past year
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Glatfelter implies that they have significant influence over the...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (“Glatfelter” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GLT), a leading global supplier of engineered materials, has entered into an agreement with Ekman & Co. to market Glatfelter’s high quality, specialty Abaca pulp exclusively through Ekman’s global sales agency platform. Glatfelter has increased its market capacity of Abaca pulp and is partnering with Ekman’s global sales organization to reach new and innovative markets for this fiber
Carlson Capital L P (Trades, Portfolio), a Dallas-based hedge fund sponsor, recently expanded its portfolio with the acquisition of 6,465,000 shares in Glatfelter Corp (NYSE:GLT) on September 6, 2023. This article aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the transaction, the profiles of both entities involved, and an analysis of Glatfelter Corp's financial and stock performance. This information is particularly relevant to value investors seeking insights into the strategies of successful investment firms and the potential of their chosen stocks.
GLT Price Returns