Glatfelter (GLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- GLT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
GLT Stock Summary
- Glatfelter Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Glatfelter Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GLT has reported earnings growth of -320.87%, putting it ahead of merely 6.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Glatfelter Corp are CCS, AZZ, LNN, KE, and LXFR.
- GLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Glatfelter Corp's official web site, go to www.glatfelter.com.
GLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.22||52-week high||$19.48|
|Prev. close||$14.73||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$14.79||Avg. volume||216,168|
|50-day MA||$16.67||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$15.98||Market Cap||632.11M|
Glatfelter (GLT) Company Bio
PH Glatfelter Company manufactures and sells specialty papers and fiber-based engineered materials worldwide. The company operates through three business units: Composite Fibers, Advanced Airlaid Materials, and Specialty Papers. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
GLT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GLT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Glatfelter Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLT, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Glatfelter Corp over the past 5.75 years is 0.03%; that's better than only 24.88% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Glatfelter Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Glatfelter Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 88.82% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLT Latest Social Stream
View Full GLT Social Stream
Latest GLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glatfelter Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLT as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Glatfelter (NYSE: GLT)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 4, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and thank you for standing by.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Glatfelter Corp. (NYSE:GLT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), a leading global supplier of engineered materials, today reported net income for the first three months of 2021 of $8.4 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, compared with $7.4 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the same period a year ago. Adjusted earnings from continuing operations for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and 2020, were $8.5 million, or $0.19 per share, compared with $10.8 million, or $0.24 per share, respectively. Adjusted earnings is a non-GAAP financial measure for which a reconciliation to the nearest GAAP-based measure is provided within this release. Consolidated net sales for the three months ended March 31, 2021 totaled $225.7 million, compared with $231.6 million for th...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter Corporation (NYSE: GLT), a leading global supplier of engineered materials, has been nominated for the 2021 World of Wipes Innovation Award with its eco-friendly, cellulose-based airlaid substrate for GlatClean™ disinfecting wipes. “Glatfelter is committed to offering our customers wipes substrates that outperform standards in hygiene, safety, and sustainability and is delighted to have been nominated for this prestigious award,” said Chris Astley, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “High quality disinfectants deserve the best substrates like those found in GlatClean™ and we are proud to have invented an eco-friendly, cellulose-based airlaid solution for cleaning and disinfecting wipes.” GlatClean™ is durabl...
The volatility in the market remains elevated as the pace of economic recovery remains uncertain. Amid the uncertainty, TipRanks brings you the latest analyst action on some of your favorite stocks to help you navigate the volatility with ease. Let’s look into the top bullish and bearish calls of the day and see what top analysts are recommending. Upgrades 1. Western Alliance Wells Fargo analyst Timur Braziler upgraded Western Alliance (WAL) to Buy from Hold and increased the price target to $120 from $100. Following management’s guidance during the 1Q conference call, Braziler decided to “no longer sit on the sidelines” and wait for a better entry point. According to the analyst, despite the uncertain operating environment, Western Alliance has exhibited its ability to outperform its i...
GLT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|