Glatfelter (GLT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for GLT has a compound average growth rate of 413.35%, which is higher than 98.1% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EFSC, MRMD, HWM, CTRN and PDM.
GLT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GLT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.55%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Glatfelter Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Glatfelter Corp's dividend yield of 4.28% is in the top 18.32%.
- Glatfelter Corp's market cap of $594 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 20.11% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, GLT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 17.69% of them.
GLT Dividend Chart
GLT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLT Dividends vs. Peers
|3||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|4||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||7.52%|
|6||IP||International Paper Co.||5.84%|
|7||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.44%|
|8||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||1.68%|
|10||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||1.45%|
|12||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|13||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|14||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||0.00%|
|17||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|19||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|