General Motors Company (GM): Price and Financial Metrics
GM Stock Summary
- GM has a market capitalization of $50,221,759,568 -- more than approximately 95.76% of US stocks.
- GM's current price/earnings ratio is 5.69, which is higher than merely 5.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for General Motors Co is higher than it is for about 92.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to General Motors Co are WBA, RELX, KMB, BK, and HUM.
- GM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit General Motors Co's official web site, go to www.gm.com.
GM Stock Price Chart More Charts
GM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.60||52-week high||$41.90|
|Prev. close||$35.55||52-week low||$33.08|
|Day high||$35.73||Avg. volume||9,481,133|
|50-day MA||$36.21||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$37.30||Market Cap||50.86B|
General Motors Company (GM) Company Bio
General Motors designs, builds, and sells cars, crossovers, trucks, and automobile parts worldwide. It operates through GM North America, GM Europe, GM International Operations, GM South America, and GM Financial segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.