Genmab A/S (GMAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMAB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GMAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMAB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- GMAB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
GMAB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genmab A's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.26, Genmab A has a higher such ratio than 91.74% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Genmab A; that's greater than it is for just 8.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genmab A, a group of peers worth examining would be ERYP, LEGN, CANF, OMEX, and HIMX.
- Visit GMAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genmab.com.
GMAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.05||52-week high||$49.07|
|Prev. close||$43.03||52-week low||$30.10|
|Day high||$42.39||Avg. volume||514,583|
|50-day MA||$45.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.34||Market Cap||27.62B|
Genmab A/S (GMAB) Company Bio
Genmab A/S operates as an international biotechnology company. The firm develops human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. Its portfolio includes two products, daratumumab, marketed as DARZALEX for the treatment of certain indications of multiple myeloma; and ofatumumab, marketed as Arzerra for the treatment of certain indications of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. The company was founded by Donald Lee Drakeman, Florian Schonharting, and Jan G. J. van de Winkel on June 11, 1998 and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMAB Latest Social Stream
View Full GMAB Social Stream
Latest GMAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genmab A that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMAB as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the cancer monoclonal antibodies market are Amgen, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Genmab AS, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Merck & Co. Major players in the cancer monoclonal antibodies market are Amgen, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Genmab AS, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Merck & Co.
Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S: Genmab A/S - admittance to trading and official listing of new shares due to employee warrant exercise
The share capital of Genmab A/S has been increased. The admittance to trading and official listing will take effect as per 24 September 2021 in the ISIN below. ISIN: DK0010272202 ------------------
Company Announcement COPENHAGEN, Denmark; September 21, 2021 – Genmab A/S (Nasdaq: GMAB) will increase its share capital by 3,969 shares as a consequence of the exercise of employee warrants. The increase is effected without any preemption rights for the existing shareholders of the company or others. The shares are subscribed in cash at the following price per share of nominally DKK 1: 1,800 shares at DKK 337.40,1,875 shares at DKK 939.50,144 shares at DKK 1,145.00, and150 shares at DKK 1,210.0
The FDA handed an accelerated approval to Seagen Inc (NASDAQ: SGEN) and Genmab A/S’ (NASDAQ: GMAB) Tivdak (tisotumab vedotin-tftv, or TV). The nod comes for second-line patients with recurrent or metastatic cervical cancer who previously progressed after chemotherapy rather than PD-(L)1 systemic therapy. Read Next: Seagen, Genmab Present Tisotumab Vedotin Combo Data In Cervical Cancer. Tivdak is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that links a tissue factor-directed antibody with a payload of monom
Drug makers gain on accelerated FDA approval for a cervical cancer treatment.
GMAB Price Returns