Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMED POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GMED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMED is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GMED's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
GMED Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GMED is currently 37.85, higher than 87.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GMED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Globus Medical Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Globus Medical Inc are SUPN, LAWS, MTZ, DIOD, and MGRC.
- Visit GMED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmedical.com.
GMED Valuation Summary
- GMED's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.9; this is 120.6% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 109 months, GMED's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
- GMED's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 49.1 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMED.
GMED Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 84.77%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.42%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.77%.
The table below shows GMED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.22||52-week high||$83.94|
|Prev. close||$82.99||52-week low||$47.34|
|Day high||$83.58||Avg. volume||456,145|
|50-day MA||$75.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.11||Market Cap||8.35B|
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Company Bio
Globus Medical focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Audubon, Pennsylvania.
GMED Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Globus Medical Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Globus Medical Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Globus Medical Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 96.86% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Globus Medical Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.2. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMED Latest Social Stream
View Full GMED Social Stream
Latest GMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMED as an investment opportunity.
Globus Medical (GMED) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Globus Medical, Inc. ( NYSE:GMED ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively...
Globus Medical (GMED) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Globus Medical (GMED) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Strong first-quarter performance by the U.S. Spine and Enabling Technologies business contributed to Globus Medical's (GMED) top line.
GMED Price Returns