Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMED POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GMED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMED is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GMED ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
GMED Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 50.34, Globus Medical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For GMED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Globus Medical Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globus Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LMAT, LFUS, FOXF, RWLK, and BIOL.
- Visit GMED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmedical.com.
GMED Valuation Summary
- GMED's price/sales ratio is 8.9; this is 134.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GMED's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28.1 over the prior 110 months.
- Over the past 110 months, GMED's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMED.
GMED Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.86%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.27%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 43.55%.
The table below shows GMED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMED has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- GMED's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 84th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OFIX, SRTS, and ESMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMED.
The table below shows GMED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.24||52-week high||$84.23|
|Prev. close||$65.87||52-week low||$57.21|
|Day high||$66.38||Avg. volume||728,237|
|50-day MA||$69.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.33||Market Cap||6.73B|
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Company Bio
Globus Medical focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Audubon, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMED Latest Social Stream
View Full GMED Social Stream
Latest GMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMED as an investment opportunity.
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022, 16:30 ET Company Participants Brian Kearns - SVP, Business Development & IR David Demski - CEO, President & Director Keith Pfeil - SVP & CFO Daniel Scavilla - EVP, Chief Commercial Officer & President, Trauma Conference Call Participants...
Strength in Musculoskeletal Solutions and Enabling Technologies products drove Globus Medical's (GMED) Q4 revenues.
View more earnings on GMEDSee more from BenzingaShockwave Medical Reports Turnaround Q4 Profit On 270% Sales Growth; Guides Above ConsensusQuidel's Q4 Earnings Beat Street View Despite 21% Decline In Sales© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Joining today's call from Globus Medical will be Dave Demski, president, and CEO; Dan Scavilla, executive vice president and president of Ortho; and Keith Pfeil, senior vice president, and chief financial officer. This review is being made available via webcast accessible through the investor relations section of the Globus Medical website at www.globusmedical.com.
Globus Medical (GMED) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.08% and 2.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GMED Price Returns