Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GMED Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Globus Medical Inc is higher than 85.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Globus Medical Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.3% of US stocks.
- GMED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globus Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LMAT, CSPI, BRKS, OSIS, and ATRI.
- GMED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Globus Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.globusmedical.com.
GMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.01||52-week high||$71.74|
|Prev. close||$70.88||52-week low||$42.85|
|Day high||$71.74||Avg. volume||469,686|
|50-day MA||$64.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.32||Market Cap||7.09B|
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Company Bio
Globus Medical focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Audubon, Pennsylvania.
GMED Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Globus Medical Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Globus Medical Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Globus Medical Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 96.48% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Globus Medical Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMED Latest Social Stream
View Full GMED Social Stream
Latest GMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMED as an investment opportunity.
Globus Medical's (GMED) latest development to robotically navigated spine surgery will enable surgeons to maintain the navigational accuracy without performing traditional pedicle preparation.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Merck Shelves 2 COVID-19 Studies, Bristol-Myers Squibb Gets European Regulatory Nod, InspireMD's Reverse Split
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs April 14) 10x Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXG ) Affimed N.V. (NASDAQ: AFMD ) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) - announced out-licensing of antibody treatment candidate to Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR ) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) - reacted to increased EU orders for its COVID-19 vaccine in the wake of the Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ) setback Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE: GMED ) Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEDP ) Medtronic plc (NYSE: MDT ) Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMSI ) Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS ) NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA ) PLx Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: PLXP ) PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPD ) - moved on rumors of a potential buyo...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 887 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
Pricing continues to remain a major headwind for Globus Medical (GMED).
With its stock down 7.3% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED). We, however...
GMED Price Returns