Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMED POWR Grades
- GMED scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMED is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GMED ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
GMED Stock Summary
- GMED's current price/earnings ratio is 37.46, which is higher than 86.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLOBUS MEDICAL INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- GMED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GMED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMAT, LOGI, MMSI, CRTO, and FOXF.
- Visit GMED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globusmedical.com.
GMED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GMED's price/sales ratio is 215.79% higher, now standing at 6.
- GMED's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.2 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMED.
GMED Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.9%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.22%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.79%.
The table below shows GMED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMED has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- GMED's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 84th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OFIX, SRTS, and ESMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMED.
The table below shows GMED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.57||52-week high||$81.78|
|Prev. close||$59.51||52-week low||$52.60|
|Day high||$61.78||Avg. volume||683,268|
|50-day MA||$61.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.43||Market Cap||5.93B|
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Company Bio
Globus Medical focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Audubon, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMED Latest Social Stream
View Full GMED Social Stream
Latest GMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBUS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMED as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about Globus Medical's (GMED) better-than-expected results and new product introductions.
Globus Medical (GMED) U.S. sales increase, driven by competitive rep conversions and robotic pull-through.
Motley Fool contributor, Zane Fracek, explains why Globus Medical (NYSE: GMED) could be a long-term winner. Globus offers a balance between a stalwart medical devices company and a high-growth bet on tech and robotics.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Globus Medical's (GMED) Musculoskeletal Solutions products generate solid revenues on growth in spine and trauma implant portfolios.
GMED Price Returns