Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.60||52-week high||$80.04|
|Prev. close||$55.46||52-week low||$50.92|
|Day high||$56.03||Avg. volume||1,405,428|
|50-day MA||$56.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.15||Market Cap||5.58B|
GMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMED POWR Grades
- GMED scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.06% of US stocks.
- GMED's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GMED ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GMED Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GMED is currently 28.63, higher than 84.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GMED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for GLOBUS MEDICAL INC; that's greater than it is for merely 10.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBUS MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, HAE, PLPC, XGN, and KNDI.
- GMED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBUS MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.globusmedical.com.
GMED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GMED's EV/EBIT ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 22.
- Over the past 132 months, GMED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMED.
GMED Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 28.08%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.22%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.71%.
The table below shows GMED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMED has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.91% of graded US stocks.
- GMED's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 84th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- OFIX, SRTS, and ESMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMED.
The table below shows GMED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Globus Medical, Inc. (GMED) Company Bio
Globus Medical focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of musculoskeletal implants that promote healing in patients with spine disorders. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Audubon, Pennsylvania.
GMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMED Latest Social Stream
View Full GMED Social Stream
Latest GMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBUS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMED as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Retain Globus Medical (GMED) Stock Now
Investors continue to be optimistic about Globus Medical (GMED) based on the strong performances across geographies and the pending NuVasive acquisition.
Is Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE:GMED) Potentially Undervalued?
Globus Medical, Inc. ( NYSE:GMED ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Globus Medical's (GMED) REFLECT Correction System Gets FDA Nod
Globus Medical's (GMED) REFLECT is intended to treat young children with progressive scoliosis, while preserving motion, stability and future modulated growth.
Globus Medical Announces FDA Approval for its Non-Fusion Scoliosis Correction System, the Latest Advancement for Young Patients with Idiopathic Scoliosis
REFLECT™ is approved through the FDA’s Humanitarian Device Exemption pathwayAUDUBON, Pa., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE: GMED), a leading musculoskeletal solutions company, today announced the REFLECT™ Scoliosis Correction System has been granted approval from the US Food and Drug Administration, as the company’s first humanitarian device. REFLECT™ is designed to correct progressive scoliosis in young patients while preserving motion, maintaining stability, and allo
Globus Medical (GMED) Q1 Earnings Beat, Operating Margin Dips
The significant year-over-year surge in Globus Medical's (GMED) Enabling Technologies sales is driven by ongoing demand for the company's robotics and imaging system technologies.
GMED Price Returns
Continue Researching GMEDWant to do more research on Globus Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Globus Medical Inc (GMED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Globus Medical Inc (GMED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Globus Medical Inc (GMED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...