Golar LNG Partners LP - Common Limited Partnership (GMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GMLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Golar LNG Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GMLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMLP comes in at 36.43% -- higher than that of 93.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Golar LNG Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be TK, WHLR, WPG, TCO, and CMRE.
- Visit GMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.golarlngpartners.com.
GMLP Daily Price Range
GMLP 52-Week Price Range
GMLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GMLP Price/Volume Stats
Golar LNG Partners LP - Common Limited Partnership (GMLP) Company Bio
Golar LNG Partners LP owns and operates floating storage and regasification units and liquefied natural gas carriers under long-term charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.