Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GMRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Global Medical REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Global Medical REIT Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMRE comes in at -29.81% -- higher than that of just 8.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Medical REIT Inc are WRE, PEB, SKT, PDM, and STAG.
- Visit GMRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalmedicalreit.com.
GMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.81||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$6.98|
|Day high||$13.95||Avg. volume||384,846|
|50-day MA||$13.26||Dividend yield||5.82%|
|200-day MA||$12.84||Market Cap||665.48M|
Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Company Bio
Global Medical REIT engages primarily in the acquisition of licensed, state-of-the-art, purpose-built healthcare facilities and the leasing of these facilities to leading clinical operators. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
GMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GMRE Social Stream
Latest GMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Medical REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMRE as an investment opportunity.
Investment is full of uncertainty but there are some enduring truths that govern the chaos. Higher quality is better Lower valuation is better The challenge for investors is that these are usually a tradeoff. Obviously, if one can get the highest quality stock at an extremely cheap price it's going...
If you want to know who really controls Global Medical REIT Inc. ( NYSE:GMRE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Global Medical REIT Inc. Provides Business Update and Announces Participation in the 23rd Annual ICR Conference and the Stifel 2021 Virtual Seniors Housing & Healthcare Real Estate Conference
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE: GMRE) (the "Company" or "GMRE"), a net-lease medical office real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires purpose-built healthcare facilities and leases those facilities to strong healthcare systems and physician groups with leading market share, provided a business update on activities completed in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Global Medical REIT (GMRE) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE: GMRE) (the "Company" or "GMRE"), a net-lease medical office real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires purpose-built healthcare facilities and leases those facilities to strong healthcare systems and physician groups with leading market share, announced today that its Board of Directors ("Board") has declared the Company’s 2020 fourth quarter common and preferred dividends.
GMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GMREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Medical REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!