Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMRE POWR Grades
- GMRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 51.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMRE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- GMRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.99% of US stocks).
GMRE Stock Summary
- GMRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 326.02 -- higher than 89.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Medical REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Global Medical REIT Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Medical REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRE, VSEC, CPK, NESR, and CEQP.
- Visit GMRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalmedicalreit.com.
GMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$13.80||52-week low||$8.56|
|Day high||$13.76||Avg. volume||490,218|
|50-day MA||$13.85||Dividend yield||5.94%|
|200-day MA||$13.50||Market Cap||821.33M|
Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Company Bio
Global Medical REIT engages primarily in the acquisition of licensed, state-of-the-art, purpose-built healthcare facilities and the leasing of these facilities to leading clinical operators. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
GMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GMRE Social Stream
Latest GMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Medical REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMRE as an investment opportunity.
Global Medical REIT (GMRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 5.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE: GMRE) (the "Company" or "GMRE"), a net-lease medical office real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and acquires purpose-built healthcare facilities and leases those facilities to strong healthcare systems and groups with leading market share, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and other data.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
A revived economy should spur demand for its revenue-enhancing products. Also, Wall Street opinions on Cowen, Global Medical REIT, Alcon, RH, and KB Home
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE:GMRE) (the “Company”) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 7,500,000
GMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GMREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Medical REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch