Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMRE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GMRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- GMRE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- GMRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
GMRE Stock Summary
- GMRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 133.69 -- higher than 83.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GMRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.16% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DRH, STAG, SRC, EGP, and KRC.
- GMRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC's official web site, go to www.globalmedicalreit.com.
GMRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GMRE's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 78 months, GMRE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMRE.
GMRE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 147.58%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.09%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.24%.
The table below shows GMRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- GMRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 222nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, REXR, and BLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMRE.
The table below shows GMRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.87||52-week high||$18.51|
|Prev. close||$9.60||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$9.90||Avg. volume||487,822|
|50-day MA||$8.74||Dividend yield||8.75%|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||646.66M|
Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Company Bio
Global Medical REIT engages primarily in the acquisition of licensed, state-of-the-art, purpose-built healthcare facilities and the leasing of these facilities to leading clinical operators. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GMRE Social Stream
Latest GMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMRE as an investment opportunity.
Global Medical REIT Inc. - Equities researchers at B. Riley reduced their FY2022 EPS estimates for Global Medical REIT in a research report issued on Tuesday, November 8th. B…
Global Medical REIT ( NYSE:GMRE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$35.4m (up 18% from 3Q...
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: AvalonBay (AVB), Federal Realty (FRT) and Global Medical REIT (GMRE)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on AvalonBay (AVB – Research Report), Federal Realty (FRT – Research Report) and Global Medical REIT (GMRE – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. AvalonBay (AVB) BMO Capital analyst John Kim maintained a Buy rating on AvalonBay today and set a price target of $206.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $170.10, close to its 52-week low of $168.05. According to TipRanks.com, Kim is a 3-star analyst with an average return of -6.3% and a 31.9% success rate.
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:GMRE) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 3, 2022 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Stephen Swett - Investor Relations, ICR Jeffrey Busch - Chief…
The following slide deck was published by Global Medical REIT Inc.
GMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GMREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Medical REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch