Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.53||52-week high||$11.79|
|Prev. close||$10.54||52-week low||$8.04|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||364,925|
|50-day MA||$9.29||Dividend yield||8.07%|
|200-day MA||$9.31||Market Cap||690.40M|
GMRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMRE POWR Grades
- GMRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.94% of US stocks.
- GMRE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GMRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
GMRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GMRE is more volatile than only 7.3% of stocks we're observing.
- GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DRH, XHR, SITC, PECO, and SRC.
- GMRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC's official web site, go to www.globalmedicalreit.com.
GMRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GMRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.02% lower, now standing at 23.2.
- Over the past 90 months, GMRE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 44.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMRE.
GMRE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 147.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.83%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 86.74%.
The table below shows GMRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.93% of graded US stocks.
- GMRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 222nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, REXR, and BLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMRE.
The table below shows GMRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Company Bio
Global Medical REIT engages primarily in the acquisition of licensed, state-of-the-art, purpose-built healthcare facilities and the leasing of these facilities to leading clinical operators. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
GMRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GMRE Social Stream
Latest GMRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL MEDICAL REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMRE as an investment opportunity.
Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE:GMRE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Global Medical REIT Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Steve, Investor Relations. Thank you, sir. You may […]
Q3 2023 Global Medical REIT Inc Earnings Call
Despite a slight dip in net income, the company's strategic dispositions and stable tenant base highlight a promising outlook
BETHESDA, Md., November 06, 2023--Global Medical REIT Inc. (NYSE: GMRE) (the "Company" or "GMRE"), a net-lease medical office real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires healthcare facilities and leases those facilities to physician groups and regional and national healthcare systems, today announced financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023 and other data.
Plymouth Industrial (PLYM) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GMRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GMREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Global Medical REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch