Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GMRE Stock Summary
- GMRE's went public 3.44 years ago, making it older than merely 10.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Medical REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Global Medical REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 90.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Medical REIT Inc are CTRE, ROIC, INN, UE, and PGRE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GMRE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001533615.
GMRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
GMRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.13||52-week high||$14.26|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$14.26||Avg. volume||292,394|
|50-day MA||$12.44||Dividend yield||5.65%|
|200-day MA||$11.00||Market Cap||513.94M|
Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Company Bio
Global Medical REIT engages primarily in the acquisition of licensed, state-of-the-art, purpose-built healthcare facilities and the leasing of these facilities to leading clinical operators. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.