GMS Inc. (GMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GMS Stock Summary
- GMS Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.38% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, GMS Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.28% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMS comes in at 16.54% -- higher than that of 88.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GMS Inc are SAIA, PCB, CCB, DIT, and CBNK.
- Visit GMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gms.com.
GMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.49||52-week high||$32.42|
|Prev. close||$24.81||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$25.07||Avg. volume||302,729|
|50-day MA||$27.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.60||Market Cap||990.55M|
GMS Inc. (GMS) Company Bio
GMS Inc. distributes gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products, and other specialty building materials to the interior contractors of commercial and residential buildings in North America. The company was founded in 1971 and is based Tucker, Georgia.
GMS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GMS Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GMS Inc ranked in the 90st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1436.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GMS Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.4 years comes in at 0.59%; that's greater than 86.07% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.94% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), GMS Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 80.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|