G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMVD Stock Summary
- GMVD has a higher market value than merely 0.22% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,654,663.
- GMVD's current price/earnings ratio is 0.08, which is higher than only 0% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -33.74 for G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD; that's greater than it is for only 0.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD are LLAP, OSH, BBIG, RCON, and CHCI.
- Visit GMVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to gmedinnovations.com.
GMVD Valuation Summary
- GMVD's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 19 months, GMVD's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMVD.
GMVD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.73||52-week high||$120.75|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$1.94|
|Day high||$3.86||Avg. volume||1,959,228|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||7.33M|
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD) Company Bio
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, an early commercial stage healthcare company, engages in the development of next generation mobile health and telemedicine solutions in the United States, China, and Israel. The company's products include Prizma, a plug-and-play medical device that measures vital signs with electronic medical records functionality and clinical grade reporting standards; and Extended Holter Patch System, a multi-channel patient-worn biosensor that captures electrocardiogram data continuously for up to 14 days. It also develops Wireless Vital Signs Monitoring System, a solution that provides continuous real time monitoring of vital signs and biometrics. In addition, it offers monitoring services, including independent diagnostic testing facility monitoring and private monitoring services. G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd was founded in 2014 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMVD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMVD Latest Social Stream
View Full GMVD Social Stream
Latest GMVD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMVD as an investment opportunity.
It's time for another look at the biggest pre-market stock movers worth checking out as we start off trading early on Wednesday!
Stocks are lower midday, with the Nasdaq Composite sporting a triple-digit loss. Investors are bracing for a possible interest rate hike this week.
AMC Entertainment (AMC) stock is moving on Monday after the theater company revealed the details of its next shareholder meeting.
CN Energy Group (CNEY) stock is taking a beating on Monday after revealing plans for a proposed public stock offering of its shares.
G Medical Innovations (GMVD) stock is on the rise Monday following an update from the U.S.
GMVD Price Returns