G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD): Price and Financial Metrics
GMVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$41.30|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||983,346|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.17||Market Cap||726.09K|
GMVD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMVD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GMVD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.89% of US stocks.
- GMVD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 89 days.
- GMVD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GMVD Stock Summary
- G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD's market capitalization of $3,228,960 is ahead of only 0.5% of US-listed equities.
- GMVD's current price/earnings ratio is 0.24, which is higher than just 0.15% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMVD comes in at -460.3% -- higher than that of only 1.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD are ZETA, TLS, DHIL, SII, and PRE.
- Visit GMVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to gmedinnovations.com.
GMVD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GMVD's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.33% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- GMVD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMVD.
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (GMVD) Company Bio
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, an early commercial stage healthcare company, engages in the development of next generation mobile health and telemedicine solutions in the United States, China, and Israel. The company's products include Prizma, a plug-and-play medical device that measures vital signs with electronic medical records functionality and clinical grade reporting standards; and Extended Holter Patch System, a multi-channel patient-worn biosensor that captures electrocardiogram data continuously for up to 14 days. It also develops Wireless Vital Signs Monitoring System, a solution that provides continuous real time monitoring of vital signs and biometrics. In addition, it offers monitoring services, including independent diagnostic testing facility monitoring and private monitoring services. G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd was founded in 2014 and is based in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMVD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMVD Latest Social Stream
View Full GMVD Social Stream
Latest GMVD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G MEDICAL INNOVATIONS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMVD as an investment opportunity.
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Notification
Rehovot, Israel, May 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMVD) (the “Company”), a telehealth, medical device, and remote patient monitoring company, announced today that on May 15, 2023 it received a written notice (the “Notice”) from Nasdaq Stock Market LLC, indicating that the Company is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement for continued listing set forth in Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2), which requires listed securities to maintain a
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Hearings Panel’s Decision to Grant Exception for Continued Listing
Rehovot, Israel, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMVD) (the “Company”) announced today that, on May 11, 2023, the Company received notice from the Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) that the Panel has granted the request of the Company to continue its listing on Nasdaq, subject to the conditions described below. As previously disclosed by the Company, on November 22, 2022, the Company received a deficiency letter f
G MEDICAL UPDATES ON PATIENT ENROLLMENT GROWTH FOR ITS HOME MONITORING SERVICES OF 194% FROM JANUARY THROUGH APRIL 2023, AS COMPARED TO THE SAME PERIOD IN 2022
Rehovot, Israel, April 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMVD) (the “Company” or “G Medical"), a global leader in next-generation mobile health (mHealth) and digital health, is excited to report that patient enrollment has grown in its home monitoring services by 194% between January and April of 2023, as compared to the same period last year. The increase is due to growing demand for homecare monitoring. As previously announced, in the first quarter of 20
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers with all the latest news traders need to know about for Friday!
G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. Announces Closing of Public Offering
Rehovot, Israel, April 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMVD) (the “Company”), a global leader in next-generation mobile health (mHealth) and digital health, today announced the closing of its public offering of 12,000,000 ordinary shares (or pre-funded warrants (“Pre-Funded Warrants”) in lieu thereof), each sold to the public at a price of $0.80 (inclusive of the exercise price of the Pre-Funded Warrant) for gross proceeds of approximately $9.6 million,
GMVD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...