GENFIT S.A. (GNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNFT POWR Grades
- GNFT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- GNFT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 56 days.
- GNFT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.66% of US stocks).
GNFT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.18, GENFIT SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.23%, GENFIT SA's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.59% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GENFIT SA is reporting a growth rate of -215.94%; that's higher than just 7.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVEC, IMOS, IKT, HCM, and ERYP.
- GNFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENFIT SA's official web site, go to www.genfit.com.
GNFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$5.05|
|Prev. close||$4.41||52-week low||$3.02|
|Day high||$4.52||Avg. volume||9,673|
|50-day MA||$3.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.92||Market Cap||224.26M|
GENFIT S.A. (GNFT) Company Bio
Genfit SA is a biopharmaceutical company involved in drug discovery and development for the early diagnosis, prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic diseases. The company focuses on the discovery and development of drug candidates in areas of high unmet medical needs corresponding to a lack of suitable treatments. It focuses on medicines to market for patients with metabolic, inflammatory, autoimmune and fibrotic diseases, that affect the liver. The company was founded by Jean-François Mouney, Florence Séjourné and Bart Staels on September 1999 and is headquartered in Loos, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNFT Latest Social Stream
View Full GNFT Social Stream
Latest GNFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENFIT SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNFT as an investment opportunity.
Lille (France), Cambridge (Massachusetts, United States), Zurich (Switzerland) January 24, 2023 – GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with liver diseases characterized by high unmet medical needs, today announced its provisional financial calendar for 2023. 2023 Financial Calendar February 28, 2023 Publication of revenue and cash position at December 31, 2022 April 13, 2023 Publication of Full Year 2022 financial
Lille (France ), Cambridge (Massachusetts, United States), Zurich (Switzerland) January 5 , 202 3 – GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT) , a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with liver diseases characterized by high unmet medical needs, today announced that management will participate in upcoming investor conferences.
Elafibranor is Genfit''s only potential revenue generator in the next 4 years. See why investors should be prudent with GNFT stock.
Phase 3 data for elafibranor in primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) expected in 2Q23Expanded pipeline now covers five therapeutic areas with high unmet medical need via six independent programs exploring the potential of differentiated mechanisms of actionA regular stream of new clinical data expected over the next few years across the spectrum of development stages (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3)Aggregated global market size potential >$15bn1, distributed among acute on-chronic liver failure (ACLF) w
Lille, France; Cambridge, MA; November 10, 2022 - GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT) , a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with severe chronic liver diseases, today announced its cash position as of September 30, 2022 and revenue for the first nine months of 2022 1 .
GNFT Price Returns