GENFIT S.A. (GNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNFT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GNFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNFT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- GNFT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
GNFT Stock Summary
- Genfit SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.83% of US listed stocks.
- GNFT's went public 2.5 years ago, making it older than merely 6.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GNFT's price/sales ratio is 15.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMOS, NOVN, SNGX, SLGL, and INFI.
- Visit GNFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genfit.com.
GNFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.84||52-week high||$7.19|
|Prev. close||$3.70||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||96,335|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.44||Market Cap||175.78M|
GENFIT S.A. (GNFT) Company Bio
Genfit SA is a biopharmaceutical company involved in drug discovery and development for the early diagnosis, prevention and treatment of cardiometabolic diseases. The company focuses on the discovery and development of drug candidates in areas of high unmet medical needs corresponding to a lack of suitable treatments. It focuses on medicines to market for patients with metabolic, inflammatory, autoimmune and fibrotic diseases, that affect the liver. The company was founded by Jean-François Mouney, Florence Séjourné and Bart Staels on September 1999 and is headquartered in Loos, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNFT Latest Social Stream
View Full GNFT Social Stream
Latest GNFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genfit SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNFT as an investment opportunity.
Lille, France; Cambridge , M A ; J uly 09 , 202 1 - GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT) , a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with metabolic and liver diseases, today announced the half-year report of the liquidity contract with Crédit Industriel et Commercial.
Earnings results for Genfit , Analyst Opinion on Genfit , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:GNFT), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Genfit (NASDAQ:GNFT) appeared first on .
L ille (France) ; C ambridge ( M assachusetts, United States) June 30 , 202 1 GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT) , a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with metabolic and chronic liver diseases, today announced the results of the voting by shareholders at the Combined Shareholders Meeting which took place on June 30, 2021 behind closed doors at the Companys headquarters.
Biopharmas in Asia-Pacific raising money in public or private financings, including: Beigene, Biocytogen, Genfit, Hutchmed, Orum, Sanyou, Strand, Triastek.
Lille, France; Cambridge, MA; June 24, 2021 - GENFIT (Nasdaq and Euronext: GNFT), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with metabolic and liver diseases, today announced the securing of a €11 million non-dilutive loan guaranteed by the French government (known as a State-Guaranteed Loan or Prêt Garanti par l’Etat in French). The loan, granted in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic by a syndicate of French banks, is 90% guaranteed by the French gove
GNFT Price Returns