GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GNMK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GNMK is 9.37 -- better than 96.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.07%, GenMark Diagnostics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.14% of about US stocks.
- GenMark Diagnostics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -8.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 23.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GenMark Diagnostics Inc are ADMP, NVTA, TTOO, FIT, and ARLO.
- Visit GNMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genmarkdx.com.
GNMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$8.37|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$4.47|
|Day high||$5.61||Avg. volume||299,771|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||322.34M|
GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) Company Bio
GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. develops, manufactures, sells, and supports instruments and molecular tests based on its proprietary eSensor detection technology in the United States. The company is based in Carlsbad, California.