Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GNRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- GNRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GNRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.85% of US stocks).
GNRC Stock Summary
- Generac Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $28,658,055,220 is ahead of 90.62% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Generac Holdings Inc is higher than 89.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Generac Holdings Inc comes in at 44.02%, a number that bests 84.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Generac Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XYL, PKI, BIO, CHT, and MTD.
- Visit GNRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Valuation Summary
- GNRC's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 157.58% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GNRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 64.4 over the prior 140 months.
- Over the past 140 months, GNRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNRC.
GNRC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 265.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 214.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.74%.
The table below shows GNRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNRC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.31% of graded US stocks.
- GNRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.957 -- ranking 12th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- SOTK, ATKR, and BLNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNRC.
The table below shows GNRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$444.61||52-week high||$466.92|
|Prev. close||$454.02||52-week low||$178.07|
|Day high||$456.96||Avg. volume||808,906|
|50-day MA||$428.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$342.04||Market Cap||28.06B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GNRC Social Stream
Latest GNRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Generac Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNRC as an investment opportunity.
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In Generac To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 23, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Generac Holdings Inc. ("Generac" or the "Company") (NYSE: GNRC) and reminds investors of the October 19, 2021 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in ...
These are the industrial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
SESN, GNRC & PYPL - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Actions and Lead Plaintiff Deadlines
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
Generac Holdings Inc.'s (NYSE:GNRC) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
Generac Holdings' (NYSE:GNRC) stock is up by a considerable 13% over the past three months. Since the market usually...
SHAREHOLDER ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Generac Holdings Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Generac Holdings Inc. ("Generac" or "the Company") (NYSE:GNRC) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
GNRC Price Returns