Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNRC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GNRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNRC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GNRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GNRC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,843,515,327, GENERAC HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 80.69% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNRC is currently 116.95, higher than 97.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GNRC is more volatile than 90.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENERAC HOLDINGS INC are BDC, CPIX, AIN, MIND, and MMSI.
- Visit GNRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GNRC's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- GNRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 159 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNRC.
GNRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.83%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 27.75%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.82%.
The table below shows GNRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNRC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.81% of graded US stocks.
- GNRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 12th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- SOTK, WWD, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNRC.
The table below shows GNRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.22||52-week high||$328.60|
|Prev. close||$107.11||52-week low||$86.29|
|Day high||$111.25||Avg. volume||1,359,781|
|50-day MA||$117.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$160.86||Market Cap||6.88B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings Inc., commonly referred to as Generac, is a Fortune 1000 American manufacturer of backup power generation products for residential, light commercial and industrial markets. Generac's power systems range in output from 800 watts to 9 megawatts, and are available through independent dealers, retailers and wholesalers. Generac is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing facilities in Berlin, Oshkosh, Jefferson, Eagle, and Whitewater; all in Wisconsin. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GNRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GNRC Social Stream
Latest GNRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENERAC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNRC as an investment opportunity.
Generac Holdings (GNRC) Down 11.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Generac Holdings (GNRC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Generac Holdings (GNRC) Fell on Lowering Revenue Guidance
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 4.69% (net) compared to a 4.72% return for the Russell 2500 Growth Index. Positive factors during the quarter helped the fund’s performance. An emphasis […]
Generac (GNRC) Launches New Solar Panel for Off-Grid Charging
Generac (GNRC) unveils a new portable solar + battery solution - GS100 Solar Panel - for off - grid charging of the company's portable battery stations.
Generac Holdings (GNRC) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Generac Holdings (GNRC) closed at $113.48, marking a +0.5% move from the previous day.
Generac Introduces the GS100 Solar Panel for Off-Grid Charging of the Company's Portable Battery Stations
Generac Power Systems, Inc., (NYSE: GNRC) a leading global designer and manufacturer of energy technology solutions and other power products, today announced the Company's first fully portable solar + battery solution with the introduction of the 100W GS100 Solar Panel. Created for pairing with the GB1000 and GB2000 Portable Power Stations, Generac's emission-free, high-capacity portable battery power product, the Generac GS100 Solar Panel is designed to efficiently harness the power of the sun
GNRC Price Returns
Continue Researching GNRCWant to see what other sources are saying about Generac Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...