Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GNRC Stock Summary
- GNRC has a higher market value than 78.94% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,397,409,007.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 220.82, Generac Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.07% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNRC is currently 26.43, higher than 83.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Generac Holdings Inc are CW, SSD, GRA, PNR, and ROG.
- GNRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Generac Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.53||52-week high||$117.92|
|Prev. close||$105.62||52-week low||$49.41|
|Day high||$104.09||Avg. volume||1,091,517|
|50-day MA||$105.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.81||Market Cap||6.42B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.