Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNRC POWR Grades
- GNRC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.04% of US stocks.
- GNRC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GNRC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.68% of US stocks).
GNRC Stock Summary
- Generac Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $20,483,481,682 is ahead of 87.81% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNRC is currently 49.82, higher than 89.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that GNRC's revenue has grown 50.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 81.67% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Generac Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UG, ITRN, CHT, VOXX, and CPHI.
- GNRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Generac Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Valuation Summary
- GNRC's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 157.58% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GNRC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 64.4 over the prior 140 months.
- Over the past 140 months, GNRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNRC.
GNRC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.13%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 64.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 68.87%.
The table below shows GNRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNRC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.81% of graded US stocks.
- GNRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.949 -- ranking 12th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- SOTK, WWD, and PLUG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNRC.
The table below shows GNRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.00||52-week high||$524.31|
|Prev. close||$214.61||52-week low||$197.94|
|Day high||$210.00||Avg. volume||982,397|
|50-day MA||$237.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$327.90||Market Cap||13.40B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings Inc., commonly referred to as Generac, is a Fortune 1000 American manufacturer of backup power generation products for residential, light commercial and industrial markets. Generac's power systems range in output from 800 watts to 9 megawatts, and are available through independent dealers, retailers and wholesalers. Generac is headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing facilities in Berlin, Oshkosh, Jefferson, Eagle, and Whitewater; all in Wisconsin. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GNRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GNRC Social Stream
Latest GNRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Generac Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNRC as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird analyst Michael Halloran maintained a Buy rating on Generac Holdings (GNRC – Research Report) on February 25 and set a price target of $400.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $316.56. According to TipRanks.com, Halloran is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.0% and a 62.6% success rate. Halloran covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Advanced Drainage Systems, Emerson Electric Company, and Watts Water Technologies. Generac Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $435.50, representing a 45.6% upside.
Skyrocketing energy prices in Europe has highlighted some key weaknesses in the continent’s push towards renewables
With Covid-19 cases and hospitalizations continuing their rapid decline, some southeast Wisconsin employers are inviting or requiring office staffs to return from working remotely by March or April but others are maintaining primarily remote status.
Tesla (TSLA -6.4%) Director of Engineering Brian Dow has left the company to join Generac Holdings (GNRC -3.4%), according to Electrek. Dow had been at the company since 2016. Generac (NYSE:GNRC) is competing with Tesla with its backup generator business threatened to a degree by Tesla growing out the Powerwall business...
One of Tesla's engineering leaders is leaving to join Generac.
GNRC Price Returns