Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNRC POWR Grades
- GNRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- GNRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GNRC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
GNRC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,638,104,600, Generac Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 88.92% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNRC is currently 34.47, higher than 86.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that GNRC's revenue has grown 27.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 81.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Generac Holdings Inc are CHD, POOL, HPE, EXPD, and TSCO.
- Visit GNRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GNRC's price/sales ratio is 311.11% higher, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 138 months, GNRC's price/sales ratio has gone up $5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNRC.
GNRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$349.18||52-week high||$364.00|
|Prev. close||$344.62||52-week low||$101.72|
|Day high||$349.63||Avg. volume||844,505|
|50-day MA||$321.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$262.14||Market Cap||21.98B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
GNRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Generac Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Generac Holdings Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Generac Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 95% of its capital from equity, and 5% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 87.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 17.72% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- GNRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.39% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GNRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GNRC Social Stream
Latest GNRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Generac Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNRC as an investment opportunity.
Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Passes Basic Test As Bitcoin Bounces; New Meme Stock Clover Health Keeps Rising
The market rally is still offering fresh buys while Bitcoin struggles. New meme stocks soared but RIDE dived. UiPath plunged after its first post-IPO earnings report.
Wall Street still has a huge amount of influence over stocks. On Tuesday, a couple of stocks stood out in getting attention from Wall Street pros. With the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC), and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) all seeing modest gains on the day, the moves for Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) and NextDecade (NASDAQ: NEXT) were notable and raised some eyebrows among market participants.
The Dow Jones was flat, even as the Nasdaq rose. Applestock was a leading blue chip. AMC stock was flat, but new meme stock Clover Health exploded.
Generac (GNRC, daily) gapped higher, clearing a trend line and short-term highs in heavy volume. RS line coming back. Accelerating growth.
Is (GNRC) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
GNRC Price Returns