Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GNRC Stock Summary
- GNRC has a higher market value than 89.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,291,170,405.
- GNRC's current price/earnings ratio is 60.73, which is higher than 82.27% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNRC is currently 43.76, higher than 88.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Generac Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PKI, XYL, MTD, ALC, and CERN.
- GNRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Generac Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$318.26||52-week high||$364.00|
|Prev. close||$338.70||52-week low||$75.50|
|Day high||$341.01||Avg. volume||797,990|
|50-day MA||$275.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$197.72||Market Cap||20.01B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
GNRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GNRC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Generac Holdings Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GNRC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 95. Its equity weight surpasses that of 86.72% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 17.18% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- GNRC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GNRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNRC Latest Social Stream
View Full GNRC Social Stream
Latest GNRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Generac Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNRC as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Generac Holdings
Firm adds to Nielsen and FLIR, trims Microsoft
GeneracⓇ Power Systems (NYSE: GNRC), a world leader in energy technology has once again been named one of America's Best Midsize Employers for 2021 by Forbes.
Why is there only one competition regulator? Most of his criticisms stem from the Competition Commission’s merger with the Office of Fair Trading in 2014 — a union designed largely to reduce the opportunity for legal challenges that had become an embarrassment.
Stock trading volumes in Hong Kong have soared to four times those on London’s main exchange, as large technology stocks attracted soaring appetite from foreign investors for the “Nasdaq of Asia”. Trading volumes in Hong Kong also reached almost 60 per cent of the New York Stock Exchange as investors, mostly from China, poured about $50bn into shares listed in the Asia finance hub this year. Earlier this month, London lost its crown as Europe’s biggest share trading centre to Amsterdam.
GNRC Price Returns
Continue Researching GNRCWant to see what other sources are saying about Generac Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!