Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GNRC Stock Summary
- GNRC has a higher market value than 78.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,808,794,417.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Generac Holdings Inc is higher than 87.74% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Generac Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 78.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Generac Holdings Inc are CW, HRC, PNR, ROG, and GRA.
- Visit GNRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.generac.com.
GNRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.58||52-week high||$102.13|
|Prev. close||$99.54||52-week low||$45.43|
|Day high||$100.45||Avg. volume||515,272|
|50-day MA||$91.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.54||Market Cap||6.23B|
Generac Holdlings Inc. (GNRC) Company Bio
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin.