Genasys Inc. (GNSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNSS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GENASYS INC is higher than 98.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GENASYS INC is higher than it is for about just 18.44% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GNSS has reported earnings growth of -1,459.49%, putting it ahead of just 1.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNSS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBIO, CFMS, OSUR, TRUE, and CMTL.
- GNSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENASYS INC's official web site, go to genasys.com.
GNSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GNSS's price/sales ratio is 9.43% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GNSS's price/sales ratio has gone down 47.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNSS.
GNSS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -33.33%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.66%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7174.58%.
The table below shows GNSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.09% of graded US stocks.
- GNSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 15th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- NLS, UEIC, and BBIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNSS.
The table below shows GNSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.60||52-week high||$4.23|
|Prev. close||$3.53||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||45,385|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||132.28M|
Genasys Inc. (GNSS) Company Bio
Genasys Inc., a communication company, designs, develops, and commercializes directed and multidirectional sound technologies, voice broadcast products, and location-based mass messaging solutions for emergency warning and workforce management worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Hardware and Software. It provides long range acoustic devices, such as acoustic hailing devices which are used to project sirens and audible voice messages; and Genasys Emergency Management, a unified software platform for cloud, on-premise or hybrid operations. The company also offers Integrated Mass Notification Solutions, including Genasys voice arrays, which project sirens and audible voice messages 60Â° - 360Â° with vocal clarity from close range to approximately 14 square kilometers; and GEM software to deliver SMS, text, email, and social media alerts to people at risk in defined geographic areas. It sells its products directly to governments, militaries, end-users, and commercial companies. The company was formerly known as LRAD Corporation. Genasys Inc. is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNSS Latest Social Stream
View Full GNSS Social Stream
Latest GNSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENASYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNSS as an investment opportunity.
Genasys Inc. Schedules Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Conference Call for February 9, 2023
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in unified critical communications systems and solutions that help keep people safe, today announced plans to release financial results for its fiscal first quarter, ended December 31, 2022, after the market close on Thursday, February 9, 2023. A conference call to discuss the fiscal first quarter financial results will be held at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Conference call details: D
Genasys Inc. Secures Emergency Management and Evacuation Software Services Contract from Utah Counties
Zonehaven Used in Multiple California Counties to Communicate Flooding and Debris Flow HazardsSAN DIEGO, Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions that help protect and keep people safe, today announced a Genasys Emergency Management (GEM) and Zonehaven software-as-a-service (SaaS) contract from three contiguous Utah counties. Genasys replaced competitors' emergency notification systems. "Eastern Utah countie
Genasys Inc. Announces New Zonehaven and Genasys Emergency Management Contract with Monterey County, CA
16.3 Million Californians Now Covered by Genasys Critical Communications Systems and Evacuation ResourcesSAN DIEGO, Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in unified critical communications systems and solutions that help keep people safe, today announced a multi-year Genasys Emergency Management (GEM) and Zonehaven software-as-a-service (SaaS) contract with Monterey County, California. GEM is displacing a competitor's critical event management system. "
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in unified critical communications systems and solutions that help keep people safe, today announced that Richard Danforth, CEO, and Dennis Klahn, CFO, will participate in the Imperial Capital 2022 Security Investor Conference (SIC) being held at the InterContinental New York Barclay in New York City on December 15, 2022. The Company will host a group presentation on Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 4:15 p
Genasys ( NASDAQ:GNSS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$54.0m (up 15% from FY 2021). Net loss...
GNSS Price Returns