Genasys Inc. (GNSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNSS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GNSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.51% of US stocks.
- GNSS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GNSS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GNSS Stock Summary
- GNSS has a higher market value than merely 21.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $189,023,146.
- GNSS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 133.42 -- higher than 82.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.39 for Genasys Inc; that's greater than it is for just 20.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genasys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTS, CRTO, CFMS, UEIC, and VIVO.
- GNSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genasys Inc's official web site, go to genasys.com.
GNSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GNSS's price/sales ratio is 24.77% lower, now standing at 4.1.
- GNSS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GNSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 60.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNSS.
GNSS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 633.01%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.23%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -9.02%.
The table below shows GNSS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNSS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.46% of graded US stocks.
- GNSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 15th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- NLS, UEIC, and BBIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNSS.
The table below shows GNSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.07||52-week high||$8.32|
|Prev. close||$5.08||52-week low||$4.99|
|Day high||$5.17||Avg. volume||171,784|
|50-day MA||$5.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||183.24M|
Genasys Inc. (GNSS) Company Bio
Genasys Inc., a communication company, designs, develops, and commercializes directed and multidirectional sound technologies, voice broadcast products, and location-based mass messaging solutions for emergency warning and workforce management worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Hardware and Software. It provides long range acoustic devices, such as acoustic hailing devices which are used to project sirens and audible voice messages; and Genasys Emergency Management, a unified software platform for cloud, on-premise or hybrid operations. The company also offers Integrated Mass Notification Solutions, including Genasys voice arrays, which project sirens and audible voice messages 60Â° - 360Â° with vocal clarity from close range to approximately 14 square kilometers; and GEM software to deliver SMS, text, email, and social media alerts to people at risk in defined geographic areas. It sells its products directly to governments, militaries, end-users, and commercial companies. The company was formerly known as LRAD Corporation. Genasys Inc. is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNSS Latest Social Stream
View Full GNSS Social Stream
Latest GNSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genasys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNSS as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions, today announced its next generation National Emergency Warning Systems (NEWS) software is now delivering early warning system emergency alerts throughout Australia. The launch marks the 'Go Live' of the near real-time alert system under the Company's previously announced multi-year contracts with two of the country's three largest mobile telecom providers
Genasys Inc. and Shooter Detection Systems Partner to Provide Multi-Channel Active Shooter Warnings & Enhanced Critical Event Management
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions, today announced an integrated technologies partnership with the security industry’s leading gunshot detection provider, Shooter Detection Systems (SDS), an Alarm.com (NASDAQ: ALRM) company, for early gunshot detection and real-time alerting of staff, personnel and the public through the Company's unified Genasys Emergency Management (GEM) solution. Richar
Genasys (NASDAQ:GNSS) has had a rough week with its share price down 2.2%. However, a closer look at its sound...
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions, today announced a $1.8 million long-range communication systems order from a country in Southeast Asia. The LRAD systems are scheduled to be deployed by homeland security agencies for border security, law enforcement and public safety applications. "This order was cultivated and facilitated by the regional sales office we opened in Singapore earlier this y
Genasys Inc. Provides Volunteers and Donates Emergency Evacuation Software Solutions to Communities Affected by the Dixie Fire in Northern California
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in critical communications systems and solutions, is providing volunteers and emergency evacuation software support for firefighters, first responders, and residents in communities impacted by the Dixie Fire in Northern California where thousands of people are under evacuation orders. Genasys through Zonehaven, currently has teams of volunteers on the ground and in its regional offices supporting the Dixi
GNSS Price Returns