Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.32% of US stocks).
GO Stock Summary
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 8.17% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.11, Grocery Outlet Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Grocery Outlet Holding Corp comes in at -1.76%, a number that bests only 15.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Grocery Outlet Holding Corp are HMHC, CONN, LAWS, STC, and LE.
- Visit GO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.groceryoutlet.com.
GO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, GO's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- GO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, GO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GO.
GO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.48% of graded US stocks.
- GO's asset turnover comes in at 1.246 -- ranking 108th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.50||52-week high||$39.50|
|Prev. close||$38.20||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$38.90||Avg. volume||921,039|
|50-day MA||$34.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.00||Market Cap||3.71B|
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Company Bio
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. engages in the operation of retail stores. It offers name-brand consumables and fresh products through a network of independently operated stores. The company was founded by Jim Read in 1946 and is headquartered in Emeryville, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GO Latest Social Stream
View Full GO Social Stream
Latest GO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grocery Outlet Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GO as an investment opportunity.
AB InBev (BUD) Q4 results are likely to reflect gains from business momentum, brand investments and digital growth, amid increasing inflationary costs and adverse currency translations.
Beyond Meat's (BYND) fourth-quarter 2021 performance is likely to reflect moderation in year-over-year net revenue growth across all channels.
Monster Beverage (MNST) Q4 results are likely to reflect gains from strong demand, product launches and innovation. Inflationary costs resulting from supply-chain headwinds are likely to have hurt.
Keurig (KDP) Q4 results are likely to reflect gains from market share growth, and in-market performance across categories and brands. Inflationary costs and supply-chain woes are likely to have hurt.
GOBP Holdings, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of GOBP Holdings, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of GOBP Holdings, Inc.Global Credit Research - 18 Feb 2022New York, February 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of GOBP Holdings, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its co...
GO Price Returns