Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- GO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GO Stock Summary
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.38% of US listed stocks.
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on June 20, 2019, making it an older stock than just 4.71% of US equities in our set.
- GO's price/sales ratio is 0.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Grocery Outlet Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HSII, BJRI, ONEW, HIBB, and TCS.
- GO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Grocery Outlet Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.groceryoutlet.com.
GO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, GO's price/sales ratio is 42.86% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- GO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, GO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GO.
GO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.72% of graded US stocks.
- GO's asset turnover comes in at 1.246 -- ranking 107th of 164 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.83||52-week high||$48.87|
|Prev. close||$24.27||52-week low||$23.62|
|Day high||$24.18||Avg. volume||937,251|
|50-day MA||$29.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.65||Market Cap||2.29B|
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Company Bio
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. engages in the operation of retail stores. It offers name-brand consumables and fresh products through a network of independently operated stores. The company was founded by Jim Read in 1946 and is headquartered in Emeryville, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GO Latest Social Stream
View Full GO Social Stream
Latest GO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grocery Outlet Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GO as an investment opportunity.
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Firstly, we'd...
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. Announces Participation In The Goldman Sachs 28th Annual Global Retailing Conference
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: GO) (“Grocery Outlet” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company will be participating in a virtual fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 28th Annual Global Retailing Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 12:50 PM ET. Attending for Grocery Outlet will be Eric Lindberg, Chief Executive Officer, RJ Sheedy, President, Charles Bracher, Chief Financial Officer and Arvind Bhatia, Vice President of I
WKHS, SPCE, PASG, LYRA, and GO have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 12, 2021
Discount supermarket chain Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) delivered disappointing second-quarter results, with year-over-year declines and both sales and earnings falling short of expectations. Shares fell 2.4% following the news in the after-hours trading session on August 10. The company reported adjusted earnings of $0.23 per share, down 28% year-over-year, which also missed consensus estimates by $0.01 per share. Net sales also declined 3.5% to $775.53 million compared to the year-ago period and marginally missed the Street’s estimate of $775.55 million. Additionally, the company’s comparable-store sales decreased 10% year-over-year.
GO Price Returns