Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.78% of US stocks.
- GO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GO is 3.3 -- better than 85.8% of US stocks.
- GO's went public 1.99 years ago, making it older than only 3.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GO is more volatile than just 9.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSIT, CRMT, SGC, HZO, and EGAN.
- Visit GO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.groceryoutlet.com.
GO Valuation Summary
- GO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 24 months, GO's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GO.
GO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.36||52-week high||$48.87|
|Prev. close||$34.17||52-week low||$32.63|
|Day high||$35.55||Avg. volume||961,108|
|50-day MA||$36.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.84||Market Cap||3.38B|
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Company Bio
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. engages in the operation of retail stores. It offers name-brand consumables and fresh products through a network of independently operated stores. The company was founded by Jim Read in 1946 and is headquartered in Emeryville, CA.
GO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Grocery Outlet Holding Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Grocery Outlet Holding Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Grocery Outlet Holding Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Grocery Outlet Holding Corp over the past 1.13 years is -0.77%; that's better than only 0.73% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.92% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GO Latest Social Stream
View Full GO Social Stream
Latest GO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Grocery Outlet Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GO as an investment opportunity.
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:GO) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Grocery Outlet Holding (NASDAQ:GO) has had a rough month with its share price down 21%. However, stock prices are...
FRG vs. GO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ACCD, CEVA, FCEL, GO, and IIPR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 17, 2021
Shares of Grocery Outlet (NASDAQ: GO) fell 18.5% Wednesday following the release of the discount supermarket chain's first-quarter results. Grocery Outlet's net sales decreased by 1% to $752.5 million, driven by an 8.2% decline in comparable-store sales. Grocery Outlet's stock price crashed Wednesday.
GO Price Returns