1847 Goedeker Inc. (GOED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOED POWR Grades
- GOED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- GOED's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GOED's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.39% of US stocks).
GOED Stock Summary
- GOED's went public 1.15 years ago, making it older than merely 0.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,364.23%, 1847 Goedeker Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOED is more volatile than 98.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 1847 Goedeker Inc are NBEV, DISCA, GPRE, DISH, and AEO.
- GOED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 1847 Goedeker Inc's official web site, go to www.goedekers.com.
GOED Valuation Summary
- GOED's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 43.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 13 months, GOED's price/earnings ratio has gone down 19.4.
- GOED's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.4 over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOED.
GOED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOED has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.55% of graded US stocks.
- GOED's asset turnover comes in at 0.976 -- ranking 138th of 164 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$3.49||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$3.57||Avg. volume||5,305,430|
|50-day MA||$2.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.45||Market Cap||354.27M|
1847 Goedeker Inc. (GOED) Company Bio
1847 Goedeker Inc. operates as an online marketplace for home furnishings products. It sells home appliances, including refrigerators, ranges, ovens, dishwashers, microwaves, freezers, washers, and dryers; furniture; and other products in the dÃ©cor, bed and bath, lighting, outdoor living, and electronics categories. The company was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Ballwin, Missouri. 1847 Goedeker Inc. is a subsidiary of 1847 Goedeker Holdco Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOED Latest Social Stream
View Full GOED Social Stream
Latest GOED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1847 Goedeker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOED as an investment opportunity.
ST. CHARLES, Mo., September 21, 2021--1847 Goedeker Inc. (NYSE American: GOED) ("Goedeker" or the "Company"), one of the largest specialty ecommerce players in the U.S. household appliances market, today issued the below letter, signed by recently-appointed Chief Executive Officer Albert Fouerti, to the Company’s stockholders. As a reminder, Goedeker’s inaugural Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, November 10, 2021. Further information rega
Albert Fouerti, Chief Executive Officer at 1847 Goedeker (AMEX:GOED), made a large insider buy on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Fouerti purchased 330,000 shares of 1847 Goedeker at a price of $2.95 per share. The total transaction amounted to $972,345. Following the transaction, Fouerti now owns 330,000 shares of the company, worth $956,967. 1847 Goedeker shares are trading up
1847 Goedeker Issues Statement Regarding Director Candidate Nominations From Kanen Wealth Management
ST. CHARLES, Mo., September 09, 2021--1847 Goedeker Inc. (NYSE American:GOED) ("Goedeker" or the "Company"), one of the largest specialty ecommerce players in the U.S. household appliances market, today announced that it has received a notice from Kanen Wealth Management LLC (together with its affiliates, "Kanen") regarding its intent to nominate a majority slate of five individuals for election to the Company’s eight-member Board of Directors (the "Board") at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Kanen Nominates Five Highly-Qualified Candidates for Election to the 1847 Goedeker Inc. Board at 2021 Annual Meeting
NEW YORK, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kanen Wealth Management, LLC (together with its affiliates, “Kanen”), a stockholder of 1847 Goedeker Inc. (NYSE: GOED) (“Goedeker” or the “Company”), with an ownership interest of approximately 5.5% of the Company’s outstanding common shares, today announced its nomination of five (5) highly-qualified and independent candidates for election to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) at the upcoming Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the “Annual Me
ST. CHARLES, Mo., September 09, 2021--1847 Goedeker Inc. (NYSE American: GOED) ("Goedeker" or the "Company"), one of the largest specialty e-commerce players in the U.S. household appliances market, today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in the upcoming Jefferies Virtual Home Retail Summit on Monday, September 13th at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time. The Company’s Chief Executive Officer, Albert Fouerti, will be part of a panel on evolving trends in the consumer appliances and elect
GOED Price Returns