Canoo Inc. (GOEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOEV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GOEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.09% of US stocks.
- GOEV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 37 weeks.
- GOEV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.06% of US stocks).
GOEV Stock Summary
- Canoo Inc's stock had its IPO on March 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 6.59% of US equities in our set.
- GOEV's price/sales ratio is 686.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canoo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 24,955.35%; that's higher than 99.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canoo Inc are LAZR, RMO, FLGT, MDWT, and DM.
- GOEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canoo Inc's official web site, go to www.canoo.com.
GOEV Valuation Summary
- GOEV's price/sales ratio is 685.5; this is 48864.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 30 months, GOEV's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 30 months, GOEV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 104358.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOEV.
GOEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOEV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.37% of graded US stocks.
- GOEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 59th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.99||52-week high||$24.90|
|Prev. close||$7.37||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$7.37||Avg. volume||4,612,530|
|50-day MA||$7.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.08||Market Cap||1.66B|
Canoo Inc. (GOEV) Company Bio
Canoo Inc., a mobility technology company, designs and manufactures electric vehicles for commercial and consumer markets in the United States. The company offers business-to-business (B2B) delivery vehicles, lifestyle vehicles, and sport vehicles using skateboard architecture technology. It serves retailers, large corporations, logistics companies, fleet managers, and other customers. The company was formerly known as EVelozcity Holdings Ltd. Canoo Inc. founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Torrance, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOEV Latest Social Stream
View Full GOEV Social Stream
Latest GOEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canoo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOEV as an investment opportunity.
GOEV stock isn't going to amount to much at this rate.
The beatdown in GOEV stock may be due to Canoo's troublesome bottom-line fiscal stats, but a turnaround could happen down the road.
Today, investors in various EV stocks are seeing tremendous buying pressure as investors bid up shares of electric vehicle stocks.
If Canoo hits a cash crunch before it starts making EVs, GOEV stock could fall from fear given its cash burn plans.
Electric vehicles (EV) manufacturer Canoo (GOEV) and AVL have joined hands to develop, test and validate Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) software for Canoo's Lifestyle Vehicle. Shares of the company declined 2.6% in early trade on Friday. The technology ensures the safety of occupants by giving vehicle feedback to drivers and reducing distractions. As per the terms of the deal, Canoo will hold the ownership of the software to ensure security, safety, compliance and compatibility across vehicles, beginning with the Lifestyle Vehicle. The company said that the production of Canoo's Lifestyle Vehicle would begin in late 2022 and have Level 2 ADAS functionality at launch.
GOEV Price Returns