Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GOGO Stock Summary
- Gogo Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.61% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.94 for Gogo Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gogo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 87.85%; that's higher than 87.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gogo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMRX, BSQR, SYNC, AEHR, and ISNS.
- GOGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gogo Inc's official web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.97||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$5.12||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$5.12||Avg. volume||1,726,066|
|50-day MA||$5.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||438.15M|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.