Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGO POWR Grades
- GOGO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOGO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GOGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
GOGO Stock Summary
- GOGO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.69% of US listed stocks.
- GOGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.22% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GOGO has reported earnings growth of -377.95%, putting it ahead of merely 4.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOGO INC are OTRK, WKHS, ZG, MGNI, and PHR.
- Visit GOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Valuation Summary
- GOGO's price/earnings ratio is 6.3; this is 42.47% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- GOGO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.7 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGO.
GOGO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -45.01%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.66%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -56.79%.
The table below shows GOGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.62% of graded US stocks.
- GOGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 26th of 64 Communication stocks.
- INTEQ, SGA, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGO.
The table below shows GOGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$11.93||52-week low||$11.73|
|Day high||$12.11||Avg. volume||1,042,701|
|50-day MA||$15.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.13||Market Cap||1.53B|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGO Social Stream
Latest GOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGO as an investment opportunity.
While Gogo Inc. ( NASDAQ:GOGO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share price...
Gogo (GOGO) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO) ("Gogo" or the "Company"), the world's largest provider of broadband connectivity services for the business aviation market, today announced that it has agreed to repurchase 1,500,000 shares of Common Stock owned by affiliates of BlackRock, Inc. ("BlackRock"), in a private transaction, for an aggregate purchase price of $18,345,000, or $12.23 per share (the "Repurchase"). The closing of the Repurchase will take place on or before September 21, 2022. The Repurchase is exp
Gogo, ATN International and Cambium Networks are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Wireless National industry thrive despite chip shortages and raw material price volatility. GOGO, ATNI and CMBM are well poised to make the most of the current scenario.
GOGO Price Returns