Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GOGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.71% of US stocks.
- GOGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- GOGO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GOGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOGO is -0.52 -- better than merely 4.7% of US stocks.
- GOGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GOGO's revenue has grown -57.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPR, ENDP, SPCB, TELL, and ST.
- Visit GOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GOGO's price/sales ratio is 78.57% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 100 months, GOGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.6.
- Over the past 100 months, GOGO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGO.
GOGO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.48%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -35.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.46%.
The table below shows GOGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.09% of graded US stocks.
- GOGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 25th of 63 Communication stocks.
- INTEQ, SGA, and SHEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGO.
The table below shows GOGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.10||52-week high||$19.23|
|Prev. close||$17.03||52-week low||$8.02|
|Day high||$17.34||Avg. volume||2,272,586|
|50-day MA||$14.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.26||Market Cap||1.88B|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGO Social Stream
Latest GOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gogo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGO as an investment opportunity.
Jet Edge International, a leader in full-service private aviation, has signed an agreement with Gogo Business Aviation (NASDAQ: GOGO) to become Gogo's 5G launch customer.
Banyan Air Service, an authorized aftermarket Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) dealer, is in the final stages of Supplemental Type Certification (STC) completion for Gogo's AVANCE L3 on the prestigious Honda HA-420 HondaJet. It will be the latest certification secured for the AVANCE L3 further expanding Gogo's rapid adoption into the light jet segment of business aviation.
Shares of Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) fell 10% on Wednesday morning after the aviation internet services provider was downgraded to underweight at Morgan Stanley. Gogo shares have staged a nice post-pandemic recovery over the past year. On Wednesday, Morgan Stanley analyst Landon Park downgraded Gogo to underweight from equal weight, though he did up the bank's price target by $1 to $14.
Morgan Stanley analyst Landon Park downgraded Gogo Inc (NASDAQ: GOGO) to Underweight from Equal Weight with a price target of $14, up from $13, indicating an 18.37% downside, as he assumed coverage of the stock. Gogo is benefiting from solid industry tailwinds as the dominant private jet in-flight connectivity provider with over 80% market share as the only holder of the licensed air-to-ground spectrum. He expects this to change over the next six months as competitor SmartSky launches service us
Gogo Business Aviation (NASDAQ: GOGO) today unveiled SmartShield, a new premium membership program that lets current customers with an AVANCE or a classic ATG system take advantage of exclusive protections and benefits for their Gogo inflight connectivity system.
GOGO Price Returns