Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOGO POWR Grades
- GOGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.49% of US stocks.
- GOGO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- GOGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GOGO Stock Summary
- Gogo Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.45% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.37 for Gogo Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 5.34% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gogo Inc comes in at -61.66%, a number that bests just 4.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gogo Inc are XELA, AZUL, NCMI, FUN, and CENX.
- Visit GOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.26||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$12.18||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$12.51||Avg. volume||2,703,418|
|50-day MA||$10.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.96||Market Cap||1.34B|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
GOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGO Social Stream
Latest GOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gogo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGO as an investment opportunity.
Gogo Inc. and Exterran Corp. have seen a bit of buying from people in the know.
Gogo Inc (NASDAQ: GOGO ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 4.1% year-on-year to $73.869 million, marginally beating analyst consensus of $73.85 million. Improvement in service and equipment revenue drove the revenue growth signifying continuing recovery in the business aviation industry and strong sales of Gogo's AVANCE platform. Service revenue rose 2.8% Y/Y to $59.4 million from a 3% increase in AOL and recognition of service revenue from the Network Sharing Agreement with Intelsat. Equipment revenue rose 9.9% Y/Y to $14.5 million from … Full story available on Benzinga.com
To better accommodate the rising demand for data onboard business aircraft, Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) is announcing the first unlimited streaming and data plan in business aviation – Gogo Biz 4G Limitless.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigations of Clover Health Investments, Corp. (NASDAQ: CLOV), Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO), Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (NYSE: JELD), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NasdaqGS: MMSI), and Zoom Video Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: ZM)
Clover Health Investments, Corp. (NASDAQ: CLOV)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces an investigation into CLOV in connection with (a) its receipt of a Civil Investigative Demand from the Department of Justice; (b) whether CLOV adequately disclosed that its sales are driven by a major related party deal; (c) whether CLOV's subsidiary, SEEK Insurance, adequately disclosed its relationship with CLOV; and (d) whether CLOV's software was in fact rudimentary.
Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOGO), the world's largest provider of broadband connectivity services for the business aviation market, today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 before the market opens on May 6, 2021. The Company will host a conference call with financial analysts the same day at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
GOGO Price Returns