Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GOGO Stock Summary
- Gogo Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Gogo Inc has a higher such ratio than only 19.8% of stocks in our set.
- GOGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ST, COHU, AMRS, MR, and TELL.
- Visit GOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.01||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||2,567,229|
|50-day MA||$3.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.89||Market Cap||167.47M|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.