GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. ADR (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$5.59|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$3.79||Avg. volume||1,290,557|
|50-day MA||$3.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.24||Market Cap||935.88M|
GOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GOL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GOL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GOL is currently 0.52, higher than just 2.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOL INTELLIGENT AIRLINES INC is reporting a growth rate of 440.69%; that's higher than 97.21% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GOL comes in at 149.83% -- higher than that of 98.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOL INTELLIGENT AIRLINES INC are SID, SIX, TGI, BGS, and SPH.
- GOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOL INTELLIGENT AIRLINES INC's official web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. ADR (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
GOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOL Social Stream
Latest GOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOL INTELLIGENT AIRLINES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOL as an investment opportunity.
Copa Holdings (CPA), Gol Linhas (GOL), AZUL and Ryanair Holdings (RYAAY) report impressive traffic numbers for October 2023.
Copa Holdings (CPA) load factor for October 2023 came in at 87.6%.
Gol Linhas' (GOL) load factor for October 2023 improves to 84.5% from 81.4% in the year-ago month, owing to upbeat traffic.
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), one of Brazil's largest domestic airlines, announces today preliminary air traffic figures for the month of October 2023, compared to the same period in 2022.
Gol Linhas (Gol) third-quarter 2023 revenues improve year over year.
GOL Price Returns
Continue Researching GOLWant to do more research on Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch