Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOL is -2.29 -- better than just 3.5% of US stocks.
- GOL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than only 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GOL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TXT, TSU, WRK, HII, and MHK.
- Visit GOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.13||52-week high||$23.30|
|Prev. close||$17.43||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$18.15||Avg. volume||725,333|
|50-day MA||$17.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||3.17B|
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.