Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOL Stock Summary
- GOL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc is reporting a growth rate of -380.77%; that's higher than merely 4.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GOL's revenue has grown -61.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc are CIG, XELA, ENIA, CTRM, and TWER.
- Visit GOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$11.31|
|Prev. close||$8.36||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$8.31||Avg. volume||1,809,320|
|50-day MA||$8.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||1.41B|
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
GOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc. To summarize, we found that Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 52.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc over the past 3.91 years is 0.61%; that's better than 88.64% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOL Social Stream
Latest GOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOL as an investment opportunity.
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), ("GOL" or "Company"), Brazil's largest domestic airline, today announces the launch of a new Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") section on its investor relations website (www.voegol.com.br/ir), including detailed information using SASB and TCFD metrics and, for the first time, a specific subsection for projections. The new website content is aligned with GOL's commitment to improving the sustainability of its business through strong corporate governance, being first for all Employees and Customers by driving inclusion and accessibility, and by reaching net zero carbon emissions in 2050.
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), ("GOL" or "Company"), Brazil's largest airline, today provides its Investor Update for March/21. All information is presented in Brazilian Reais (R$). The information below is preliminary and unaudited.
Gol Linhas (GOL) and Ryanair (RYAAY) falter in March due to renewed coronavirus cases in Brazil and Europe, respectively.
Brazil's currently stabilized after six straight sessions of losses against the dollar, even as President Bolsonaro's government was rocked by the resignation of the heads of the country's army, navy and air force after.The announcement came a day after Bolsonaro replaced six of his cabinet members, including Defense Minister Fernando...
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. ("GOL"), (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), Brazil's largest domestic airline, has filed its 2020 annual report on Form 20-F, which details GOL's operating and financial statements as determined by regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, for the year ended December 31, 2020.
GOL Price Returns
Continue Researching GOLWant to do more research on Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!