Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOL is -2.29 -- better than just 3.5% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.6% of US stocks.
- GOL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXT, TSU, WRK, HII, and MHK.
- Visit GOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.40||52-week high||$23.30|
|Prev. close||$15.72||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$15.65||Avg. volume||843,386|
|50-day MA||$17.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.91||Market Cap||2.70B|
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
GOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc ranked in the 98st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc over the past 1.87 years is 2.81%; that's higher than 97.84% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 14.27% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 19.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|