Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GOL Stock Summary
- Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.5% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.41 for Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 4.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TXT, TSU, WRK, HII, and MHK.
- GOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's official web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$23.30|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$16.81||Avg. volume||799,910|
|50-day MA||$17.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.82||Market Cap||2.93B|
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
GOL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc ranked in the 98st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 13588%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GOL, they are:
- In the past 1.87 years, Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 2.81%; that's higher than 97.78% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 13.43% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 19.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|