Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOL POWR Grades
- GOL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GOL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOL is -0.44 -- better than merely 4.79% of US stocks.
- GOL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.79% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc comes in at -61.66%, a number that bests merely 3.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XELA, CLMT, SALM, ELP, and TKC.
- GOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's official web site, go to www.voegol.com.br.
GOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$11.43|
|Prev. close||$6.57||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$6.52||Avg. volume||1,635,012|
|50-day MA||$7.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.38||Market Cap||1.24B|
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL) Company Bio
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOL Latest Social Stream
View Full GOL Social Stream
Latest GOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOL as an investment opportunity.
Azul's (AZUL) consolidated load factor drops 0.8 percentage points to 79.4% from the year-ago period's levels.
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (NYSE: GOL) provided an Investor Update on its expectations for 3Q21. The company said it exceeded its financial forecasts during the quarter, despite the exchange rate devaluation. Q3 Outlook: GOL expects a loss per share of ~R$(2.58) and a Loss Per American Depositary Share (EPADS) of $(0.99). The company expects an EBITDA margin of 22% - 24%, a decrease from 29% for the quarter ended in September 2020. It expects passenger unit revenue (PRASK) to be ~5% highe
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), ("GOL" or "Company"), Brazil's largest airline, today provides an Investor Update on its expectations for the third quarter of 2021. The Company exceeded its financial forecasts during the quarter, despite the exchange rate devaluation. The information below is preliminary and unaudited. The Company will discuss its 3Q21 results in a conference call on November 9, 2021.
Gol Linhas' (GOL) September load factor declines 0.8 p.p to 79.1% from year-ago period's levels.
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (NYSE: GOL and B3: GOLL4), Brazil's largest domestic airline, announces today preliminary air traffic figures for the month of September 2021, compared to the same period in 2020.
GOL Price Returns
Continue Researching GOLWant to do more research on Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gol Intelligent Airlines Inc (GOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch