Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOD POWR Grades
- GOOD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.13% of US stocks.
- GOOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GOOD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.25% of US stocks).
GOOD Stock Summary
- GOOD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,441 -- higher than 99.45% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,033.87, Gladstone Commercial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gladstone Commercial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gladstone Commercial Corp are CVA, EVA, TTGT, IDCC, and AY.
- GOOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gladstone Commercial Corp's official web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GOOD's price/sales ratio is 264.71% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- GOOD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 216 months.
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1419.5 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOD.
GOOD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -432.36%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -420.25%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.7%.
The table below shows GOOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$22.70||52-week low||$15.78|
|Day high||$22.66||Avg. volume||204,440|
|50-day MA||$22.53||Dividend yield||6.47%|
|200-day MA||$19.83||Market Cap||816.68M|
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
GOOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOOD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gladstone Commercial Corp ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GOOD, they are:
- Gladstone Commercial Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 73.49% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOD Social Stream
Latest GOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Commercial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOD as an investment opportunity.
Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ:GOOD) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 96% Return On Their Investment
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (Nasdaq: GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") announced it has entered into a ten year lease renewal for its entire 60,245 square foot, single story flex office building, located at 6550 First Park Ten in San Antonio, Texas. The property is leased to PIMA Medical Institute, which operates a medical trade school at the building and has been at the location since 2018.
Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) had declared $0.1252/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.Payable July 30; for shareholders of record July 23; ex-div July 22.Additionally, declared $0.1252/share monthly dividend, for August and September.Payable August 31; for shareholders of record August 23; ex-div August 20.Payable September 30; for shareholders of record September 22; ex-div...
Gladstone Commercial Corporation: Gladstone Commercial Announces $22.0 Million Industrial Acquisition in Pacific, MO
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / July 21, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") announced today that it acquired an 80,604 square foot industrial facility on 18.6
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / July 21, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") announced today that it acquired an 80,604 square foot industrial facility on 18.6 acres with significant outdoor storage in Pacific (St.
GOOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOODWant to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Commercial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch