Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 19,845.1, Gladstone Commercial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.63% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3,452.72, Gladstone Commercial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gladstone Commercial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYV, SIC, IDT, NEO, and UNVR.
- Visit GOOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.