Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GOOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOOD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GOOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GOOD Stock Summary
- GOOD's current price/earnings ratio is 2,443.26, which is higher than 99.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GOOD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP are DCPH, ARES, SYPR, PDM, and FMNB.
- Visit GOOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.55% higher, now standing at 36.2.
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10390.7 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOD.
GOOD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -10.08%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -240.89%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.98%.
The table below shows GOOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.72% of graded US stocks.
- GOOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 37th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, INVH, and KW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOD.
The table below shows GOOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$26.13|
|Prev. close||$15.91||52-week low||$15.09|
|Day high||$15.75||Avg. volume||231,647|
|50-day MA||$19.14||Dividend yield||9.43%|
|200-day MA||$20.88||Market Cap||602.88M|
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOD Social Stream
Latest GOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOD as an investment opportunity.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation (Nasdaq:GOOD) has acquired two industrial assets, totaling 116,706 square feet, in Jacksonville, Florida and Fort Payne, Alabama, for a total purchase price of $13.6 million at a weighted GAAP capitalization rate of 7.45%.
The Federal Reserve is trying to get inflation under control by ramping up interest rates and that's weighing on stock prices, which pushes up dividend yields. One sector that has gotten hit particularly hard due to its sensitivity to rates is the real estate investment trust (REIT) industry. Three Fool.com contributors think Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW), Macerich (NYSE: MAC), and Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ: GOOD) look like compelling buys at this moment.
These REITs can help you roll into or through your retirement years with steady income and maybe some capital appreciation.
The stock market keeps fighting volatility, putting conventional buy-and-hold wisdom to the test. If you choose to take that long-proven path to prosperity, here are three real estate stocks to consider. STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) has a portfolio that, as of the second quarter, numbered 3,012 properties operated by 579 tenants in 49 states.
The solid demand for Gladstone Commercial's (GOOD) properties helps it experience high occupancy and collection of 100% of the cash base rent for August. The company continues portfolio expansion and selective dispositions.
GOOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOODWant to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Commercial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch