Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOD POWR Grades
- GOOD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOOD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GOOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GOOD Stock Summary
- GOOD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,592.68 -- higher than 99.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GOOD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.51% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DHT, VTR, AY, DRVN, and COLD.
- GOOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Valuation Summary
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.7; this is 26.64% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GOOD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9986.2 over the prior 237 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOD.
GOOD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.5%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 101.23%.
The table below shows GOOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.72% of graded US stocks.
- GOOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 37th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, INVH, and KW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOD.
The table below shows GOOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.65||52-week high||$23.40|
|Prev. close||$16.50||52-week low||$15.02|
|Day high||$16.74||Avg. volume||402,539|
|50-day MA||$18.31||Dividend yield||7.21%|
|200-day MA||$18.79||Market Cap||659.46M|
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOD Social Stream
Latest GOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOD as an investment opportunity.
If you’re an income-focused investor like us – you should focus on companies that have sustainable and growing dividends in this bear market.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
High-yield dividend stocks are often considered a riskier investment than their low-yield counterparts. In today's bear market, there are heaps of high-quality dividend stocks that are paying very alluring yields despite being relatively safe -- all thanks to share prices being down. Two stocks in particular that are safer than their lofty yields make them seem are Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR) and Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ: GOOD).
Individual investors who have a significant stake must be disappointed along with institutions after Gladstone Commercial Corporation's (NASDAQ:GOOD) market cap dropped by US$101m
If you want to know who really controls Gladstone Commercial Corporation ( NASDAQ:GOOD ), then you'll have to look at...
Nobody likes a dividend cut, and that's why Gladstone Commercial's (GOOD) stock sharply sold off at a time when REITs in general are rising in value. However, it's important to look at underlying reasons behind a cut and the valuation, as a drop in price can result in a buy signal. In this article, I highlight why GOOD appears to be attractive at the current price despite a dividend cut, so let's get started.
GOOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOODWant to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Commercial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch