Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GOOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- GOOD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GOOD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.27% of US stocks).
GOOD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Gladstone Commercial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gladstone Commercial Corp is higher than it is for about 91.33% of US stocks.
- GOOD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 79.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gladstone Commercial Corp are VRRM, NVGS, PAGP, NDLS, and HPP.
- GOOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gladstone Commercial Corp's official web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Valuation Summary
- GOOD's price/earnings ratio is -2590.7; this is 6999.33% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 220 months, GOOD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7763.8.
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7700.3 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOD.
GOOD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.64%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.78%.
The table below shows GOOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.62% of graded US stocks.
- GOOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 36th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, EXPI, and INVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOD.
The table below shows GOOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.26||52-week high||$23.49|
|Prev. close||$21.28||52-week low||$15.78|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||193,734|
|50-day MA||$22.47||Dividend yield||7.05%|
|200-day MA||$20.72||Market Cap||781.31M|
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOD Social Stream
Latest GOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Commercial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOD as an investment opportunity.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") announced it has entered into a lease for five years and three months effective September 15, 2021, with a national credit tenant for half of its 320,000 square foot, four story office building located at 717 Parmer Lane in Austin, Texas.About Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) Gladstone Commercial is a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning and op
Gladstone Commercial Corporation: Gladstone Commercial Announces New Executive Vice President for Midwest and West Regions
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") is pleased to announce the hiring of Ryan Carter as an Executive Vice President
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / September 7, 2021 /Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ:GOOD) ("Gladstone Commercial") is pleased to announce the hiring of Ryan Carter as an Executive Vice President. Carter will have responsibility for sourcing net leased real estate acquisitions and sale-leaseback investments in the Midwest and West while also managing and servicing Gladstone Commercial's existing assets in the regions in coordination with his asset management teams.
Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) collects 100% of cash base rent for August. Solid demand for the company's properties is driving occupancy in its portfolio.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Gladstone Commercial Corporation (Nasdaq:GOOD) ("we" or "Gladstone Commercial") is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") focused on acquiring, owning…
GOOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOODWant to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Commercial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch