Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$20.12|
|Prev. close||$12.52||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$12.65||Avg. volume||274,147|
|50-day MA||$13.25||Dividend yield||9.58%|
|200-day MA||$13.95||Market Cap||496.98M|
GOOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOD POWR Grades
- GOOD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOOD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GOOD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
GOOD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,392.81, GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.16% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP is higher than it is for about 90.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP are ES, ATUS, DPZ, ROIC, and HES.
- Visit GOOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstonecommercial.com.
GOOD Valuation Summary
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.5; this is 17.97% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GOOD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10414.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOOD.
GOOD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -27.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.23%.
The table below shows GOOD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOOD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOOD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.72% of graded US stocks.
- GOOD's asset turnover comes in at 0.124 -- ranking 37th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VAC, INVH, and KW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOOD.
The table below shows GOOD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Company Bio
Gladstone Commercial Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It engages in investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real properties, and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
GOOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOD Social Stream
Latest GOOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLADSTONE COMMERCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOD as an investment opportunity.
GOOD vs. CUBE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Gladstone Commercial Corp(NASDAQ:GOOD) recently announced a dividend of $0.1 per share, payable on 2023-09-29, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-20. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Gladstone Commercial Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
While there are some fine REITs on the market, each of these have a fatal flaw that help lower their grades to an “F” rating.
Investors need to pay close attention to Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
GOOD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GOODWant to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Commercial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch