Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, GOOD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 9.34% US-listed dividend payers.
- Free cash flow for GOOD has a compound average growth rate of -262.45%, which is higher than merely 3.15% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GOOD's price: NAT, DEA, AAME, TCO and RESI.
GOOD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GOOD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 57.26%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gladstone Commercial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Gladstone Commercial Corp's dividend yield of 9.37% is in the top 7.42%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, GOOD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 19.46% of them.
GOOD Dividend Chart
GOOD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GOOD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Commercial Corp and its dividends:
Gladstone Commercial Corp Common Stock (GOOD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha