Gladstone Commercial Corporation - Real Estate Investment Trust (GOOD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GOOD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about 7.89% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for GOOD has a compound average growth rate of -266.18%, which is higher than 3.51% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GOOD's price: NTCO, SNY, ERIE, DHR and PEP.
GOOD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gladstone Commercial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 45.6%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gladstone Commercial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Gladstone Commercial Corp produces a dividend yield 8.33% -- which falls in the top 6.51000000000001%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, GOOD has a beta lower than merely 20.21% of them.
GOOD Dividend Chart
GOOD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GOOD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Commercial Corp and its dividends:
Gladstone Commercial Corp Common Stock (GOOD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Commercial Corp (GOOD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha