GreenPower Motor Co. Inc. (GP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.08% of US stocks).
GP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,735.48%, GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.09%; that's higher than 84.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC comes in at 56.46%, a number that bests 84.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC are BRDS, DNMR, SG, ZTEK, and CLNE.
- To check out GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001584547.
GP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GP's price/earnings ratio is 135.38% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 40 months, GP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GP.
GP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 127.03%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -191.68%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 183.38%.
The table below shows GP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.26% of graded US stocks.
- GP's asset turnover comes in at 0.45 -- ranking 48th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.85||52-week high||$9.34|
|Prev. close||$3.90||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||288,370|
|50-day MA||$2.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||91.59M|
GreenPower Motor Co. Inc. (GP) Company Bio
GreenPower Motor Co., Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of electric powered vehicles for commercial markets. It offers electric-powered school buses, vans, charter buses, and double-deckers. The company was founded by Fraser Atkinson and Phillip W. Oldridge on March 30, 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GP Latest Social Stream
View Full GP Social Stream
Latest GP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GP as an investment opportunity.
EV stocks are back on the upswing.
GreenPower Announces Conference Call Covering Third Quarter Results and Business Update to Be Held on February 14, 2023
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of a diverse line of electric powered vehicles serving the cargo and delivery, shuttle, transit, and school sectors plans to host a conference call and webcast for all shareholders and interested parties at 6:30 a.m. PT / 9:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 to provide a business update and discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended December 31st, 2022. A replay of
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, today announced the appointment of K. Neal International Trucks, Inc. ("K. Neal") as an exclusive dealer for GreenPower's all-electric Type D BEAST and Type A Nano BEAST school buses for the state of Maryland and Washington D.C.
GreenPower Motor appears to be a low-cost gross profit-generating business and has significant sales contracts in place. Find out why GP stock is a Buy.
GreenPower Motor Company (NASDAQ:GP) rallied on Tuesdy after announcing that it delivered 101 vehicles for the quarter that ended December 31.
The electric vehicle maker said the majority of the deliveries were EV Star Cab and Chassis, as well as EV Star Cargoes, EV Stars. GreePower (GP) also made the first delivery of the Nano Beast Type A school bus during the quarter.
GreenPower (Seeking Alpha | January 10, 2023
GP Price Returns