GreenPower Motor Co. Inc. (GP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.79% of US stocks.
- GP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.06% of US stocks).
GP Stock Summary
- GP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than only 5.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 881.05%, GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.64% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC's share price is greater than that of 88.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC are SGBX, PBTS, MARA, SII, and FTFT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001584547.
GP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GP's EV/EBIT ratio is 131.53% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- GP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GP.
GP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.53%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -191.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 45.03%.
The table below shows GP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.26% of graded US stocks.
- GP's asset turnover comes in at 0.45 -- ranking 48th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.48||52-week high||$16.45|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$2.48||Avg. volume||167,970|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.06||Market Cap||57.41M|
GreenPower Motor Co. Inc. (GP) Company Bio
GreenPower Motor Co., Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of electric powered vehicles for commercial markets. It offers electric-powered school buses, vans, charter buses, and double-deckers. The company was founded by Fraser Atkinson and Phillip W. Oldridge on March 30, 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GP Latest Social Stream
View Full GP Social Stream
Latest GP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENPOWER MOTOR CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GP as an investment opportunity.
GreenPower Secures Another 85 Vouchers from California Incentive Program and Delivers 15 EV Stars with Existing Vouchers
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, announced that it has secured another 85 vouchers under the California HVIP program for 75 EV Star 22' Cargo vans, eight EV Star Box Trucks and two EV Star 25' Cargo vans. GreenPower has also delivered 15 EV Stars to customers with vouchers under the New Jersey ZIP and California HVIP incentive programs this quarter with
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered medium and heavy-duty vehicles, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a sales agreement (the "Sales Agreement") with Roth Capital Partners, LLC ("Roth"), to establish an at-the-market equity program (the "ATM Program"). The Company, at its discretion, may issue up to US$20,000,000 of common shares (the "Common Shares") of the
GreenPower's Nano BEAST Type A Electric School Bus Wins "Innovation Award for Best Green Bus Technology" from School Transportation News
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero emission electric powered vehicles serving the cargo, delivery, shuttle, transit, and school bus markets, today announced the Nano BEAST Type A all-electric school bus has been awarded the School Transportation News Innovation Award for Best Green Bus Technology. The Nano BEAST (Battery Electric Automotive School Transportation) is the only purpose-built, zero-emission, Type A sc
The State of West Virginia and GreenPower Launch All-Electric School Bus Pilot Project for School Districts in Cabell, Kanawha and Mercer Counties
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, today announced the launch of its West Virginia state pilot project to demonstrate all-electric school buses in school transportation operations across West Virginia starting with Cabell, Kanawha and Mercer Counties. The first buses in each County will be deployed this week bringing school children safely to their school
GreenPower Celebrates New West Virginia Electric School Bus Manufacturing Facility with Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, today cut the ribbon at its new South Charleston, W. Va. manufacturing facility which is home to the company's all-electric school bus manufacturing operations east of the Mississippi River. The facility expands on GreenPower's current manufacturing footprint with an additional 80,000 square feet, meeting the demand and
GP Price Returns