Genuine Parts Co. (GPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.39||52-week high||$187.73|
|Prev. close||$157.70||52-week low||$126.95|
|Day high||$150.18||Avg. volume||1,076,000|
|50-day MA||$165.19||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$167.70||Market Cap||20.99B|
GPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GPC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.82% of US stocks).
GPC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPC is 5.75 -- better than 92.46% of US stocks.
- GENUINE PARTS CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of GENUINE PARTS CO's share price is greater than that of merely 5.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENUINE PARTS CO are TSCO, ULTA, WBA, LKQ, and BRO.
- GPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENUINE PARTS CO's official web site, go to www.genpt.com.
GPC Valuation Summary
- GPC's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPC.
GPC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.63%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.75%.
The table below shows GPC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.12% of graded US stocks.
- GPC's asset turnover comes in at 1.322 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- LKQ, SCHN, and NHTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPC.
The table below shows GPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GPC, see our GPC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$128.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
Genuine Parts Co. (GPC) Company Bio
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is an American service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. GPC serves numerous customers from more than 2,600 operations around the world, and has approximately 48,000 employees. It owns the NAPA Auto Parts brand. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
GPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPC Latest Social Stream
View Full GPC Social Stream
Latest GPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENUINE PARTS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPC as an investment opportunity.
If You Like Dividends, You Should Love These 3 Stocks
There are numerous ways to pick the most reliable dividend growth stocks for your portfolio. A payout can be cut at any time for any reason (e.g., a plunge in profits or change in dividend policy). Here are three well-established dividend payers I believe could have many more years of dividend growth in their futures.
3 Promising Stocks to Buy Hand Over Fist
There are plenty of stocks to buy hand over fist, even during economic uncertainty.
Returns Are Gaining Momentum At Genuine Parts (NYSE:GPC)
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
Standard Motor (SMP) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates But Fall Y/Y
Standard Motors (SMP) delivers Q1 earnings beat due to higher-than-anticipated revenues and operating income from the Vehicle Control unit.
12 Undervalued Dividend Aristocrats To Buy According to Analysts
In this article, we discuss 12 undervalued dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Undervalued Dividend Aristocrats To Buy According to Analysts. Dividend aristocrats are the companies in the S&P 500 that have raised […]
GPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPCWant to see what other sources are saying about Genuine Parts Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genuine Parts Co (GPC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...