Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GPC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.34% of US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for GPC have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CL, UTMD, AVAL, GHG and STM.
GPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GPC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 4.83%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Genuine Parts Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Genuine Parts Co offers a higher dividend yield than 78.4% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Genuine Parts Co's expected return of 4.83% is higher than 84.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Genuine Parts Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
GPC Dividend Chart
GPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|