Genuine Parts Co. (GPC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GPC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.34% of US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for GPC have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GPC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CL, UTMD, AVAL, GHG and STM.
GPC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GPC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 12.08%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Genuine Parts Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- GPC's market cap is about 18 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 2.81 is greater than 69.64% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Genuine Parts Co's expected return of -12.08% is higher than 69.01% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GPC has a discount rate lower than 69.01% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Genuine Parts Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 32.43% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
GPC Dividend Chart
GPC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|