Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (GPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- GPI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
GPI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPI is 6.96 -- better than 94.56% of US stocks.
- GPI's current price/earnings ratio is 4.04, which is higher than merely 7.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GPI's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC are LAD, ARW, WCC, AVT, and ABG.
- GPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC's official web site, go to www.group1auto.com.
GPI Valuation Summary
- GPI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPI.
GPI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 334.44%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.54%.
The table below shows GPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.5% of graded US stocks.
- GPI's asset turnover comes in at 2.673 -- ranking 19th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KMX, LE, and TITN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPI.
The table below shows GPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.16||52-week high||$212.23|
|Prev. close||$190.55||52-week low||$136.16|
|Day high||$193.76||Avg. volume||189,425|
|50-day MA||$170.29||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$174.96||Market Cap||2.80B|
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. (GPI) Company Bio
Group 1 Automotive operates in the automotive retail industry. It sells new and used cars, light trucks, and vehicle parts; arranges vehicle financing; sells service and insurance contracts; and provides automotive maintenance and repair services. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPI Latest Social Stream
View Full GPI Social Stream
Latest GPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPI as an investment opportunity.
Group 1 Automotive (GPI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Group 1 Automotive...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Agilent Technologies, KeyCorp, Griffon, Group 1 Automotive and Suncor Energy
Agilent Technologies, KeyCorp, Griffon, Group 1 Automotive and Suncor Energy are part of the The Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Five stocks that recently hike their dividends are: GFF, GPI, A, SU and KEY.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
GPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|