Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPOR Stock Summary
- GULFPORT ENERGY CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.05% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GULFPORT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GPOR has reported earnings growth of -562.17%, putting it ahead of just 2.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWN, PARR, TA, ENLC, and PLAY.
- GPOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GULFPORT ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.gulfportenergy.com.
GPOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GPOR's price/earnings ratio is 44.68% lower, now standing at 5.2.
- GPOR's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPOR.
GPOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.43||52-week high||$108.10|
|Prev. close||$71.46||52-week low||$60.46|
|Day high||$72.23||Avg. volume||99,059|
|50-day MA||$76.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.21||Market Cap||1.36B|
Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR) Company Bio
Gulfport Energy engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPOR Latest Social Stream
View Full GPOR Social Stream
Latest GPOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULFPORT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPOR as an investment opportunity.
OKLAHOMA CITY, November 01, 2022--Gulfport Energy Corporation (NYSE: GPOR) ("Gulfport" or the "Company") today reported financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2022 and provided an update on its 2022 development plan and financial guidance.
APA (APA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Gulfport (GPOR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Gulfport Energy Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial and Operational Results Release Date and Conference Call
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 18, 2022--Gulfport Energy Corporation (NYSE: GPOR) announced today that it will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss its third quarter 2022 results beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET (8:30 a.m. CT) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. Gulfport plans to issue a news release containing its third quarter 2022 financial and operational results on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, after market close.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
GPOR Price Returns