Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GPOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.85||52-week high||$140.83|
|Prev. close||$133.65||52-week low||$60.15|
|Day high||$135.61||Avg. volume||156,419|
|50-day MA||$127.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.75||Market Cap||2.51B|
GPOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPOR Stock Summary
- GPOR's current price/earnings ratio is 1.5, which is higher than only 0.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GULFPORT ENERGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GPOR has reported earnings growth of 307.25%, putting it ahead of 95.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GULFPORT ENERGY CORP are SWN, VET, CPE, SB, and SSL.
- Visit GPOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gulfportenergy.com.
GPOR Valuation Summary
- GPOR's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 31.25% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- GPOR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPOR.
Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR) Company Bio
Gulfport Energy engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
GPOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPOR Latest Social Stream
View Full GPOR Social Stream
Latest GPOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GULFPORT ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPOR as an investment opportunity.
Gulfport Energy Achieves Grade "A" MiQ Certification for Appalachia Operations and Publishes 2023 Corporate Sustainability Report
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 31, 2023--Gulfport Energy Corporation (NYSE: GPOR) ("Gulfport" or the "Company") today announced that it has achieved a grade "A" under the MiQ methane emissions standard for its natural gas production across the entirety of its Appalachia operations. In addition, the Company published its 2023 Corporate Sustainability Report, providing updates on topics significant to stakeholders and an update on Gulfport’s commitment to emission intensity reductions throughout our opera
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 31, 2023--Gulfport Energy Corporation (NYSE: GPOR) ("Gulfport" or the "Company") today reported financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2023 and provided an update on its 2023 development plan and financial guidance.
Gulfport (GPOR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Gulfport (GPOR) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 11, 2023--Gulfport Energy Corporation (NYSE: GPOR) announced today that it will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss its third quarter 2023 financial and operating results beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. CT) on Wednesday, November 1, 2023. Gulfport plans to announce third quarter 2023 results on Tuesday, October 31, 2023, after market close.
GPOR Price Returns