Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPOR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Gulfport Energy Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.04% of US stocks.
- GPOR's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.65% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPOR comes in at -279.66% -- higher than that of just 1.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gulfport Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GTE, CORR, CPE, PE, and OR.
- Visit GPOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gulfportenergy.com.
GPOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.30||52-week high||$82.16|
|Prev. close||$68.71||52-week low||$58.71|
|Day high||$68.75||Avg. volume||39,802|
|50-day MA||$64.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||10.99B|
Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR) Company Bio
Gulfport Energy engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids, and crude oil in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
GPOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPOR Latest Social Stream
View Full GPOR Social Stream
Latest GPOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gulfport Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPOR as an investment opportunity.
Gulfport Energy (GPOR) looks capable of delivering a significant amount of positive cash flow in 2021 at current strip prices. This may help keep its credit facility debt at relatively low levels even if it reduces its working capital deficit. Gulfport's nearly $1.8 billion in bond debt remains a major...
This is a Z4 Research quick update note. Please note that we had thoughts on the 2Q20 report here. In short the quarter was solid highlighted by an EBITDA beat on strong prices and good cost control with guidance trending towards where we wanted it. However, we were taken off...
Oklahoma City-based Gulfport Energy generated free cash flow of $43.9 million during the second quarter of the year, it announced Tuesday. In an earnings report issued after markets closed, company officials stated they were able to capitalize on efficiency gains through improved drilling and completions operations and lower service costs to achieve that result. They noted the company deferred near-term production during the second quarter to later this year and early next, when natural gas prices are expected to be higher. Additionally, officials announced the company will complete an additional seven wells in its Utica Shale field between now and the end of the year to boost its production abilities there through
Gulfport Energy Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2020 Financial and Operational Results Conference Call
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: GPOR) (“Gulfport” or the “Company”) announced the date and time of…
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: GPOR) (“Gulfport” or the “Company”) today announced that, due to…
GPOR Price Returns