Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GPP Stock Summary
- Green Plains Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.63% of US listed stocks.
- For GPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.51 for Green Plains Partners LP; that's greater than it is for only 4.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DKL, PEGI, LOAN, TRN, and MERC.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Green Plains Partners LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$16.47|
|Prev. close||$14.78||52-week low||$12.53|
|Day high||$14.79||Avg. volume||43,513|
|50-day MA||$13.97||Dividend yield||13%|
|200-day MA||$14.01||Market Cap||338.60M|
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.