Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is -1.23 -- better than just 4.94% of US stocks.
- For GPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.59% of US equities we're observing.
- GPP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Green Plains Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be DKL, LOAN, PEGI, TPVG, and MERC.
- Visit GPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPP Price/Volume Stats
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.