Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPP POWR Grades
- GPP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- GPP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GPP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.29% of US stocks).
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is -7.23 -- better than only 1.76% of US stocks.
- GPP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 752.79 -- higher than 95.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.22 for Green Plains Partners LP; that's greater than it is for just 4.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAF, AMTX, GSL, SUNS, and HMLP.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Green Plains Partners LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.57||52-week high||$13.74|
|Prev. close||$11.51||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$11.78||Avg. volume||63,401|
|50-day MA||$12.23||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$9.33||Market Cap||268.52M|
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
GPP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Green Plains Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Green Plains Partners LP ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 253.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Green Plains Partners LP, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.21 years, is 0.24% -- higher than 62.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Green Plains Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 10.54% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Plains Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
GPRE earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
GPP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
(Bloomberg) -- Green Plains Inc.’s first-quarter revenue trailed analysts’ estimates after declines in its ethanol business, highlighting volatility that’s prompting the company to shift away from the biofuel.Revenue fell 13% from a year earlier to $553.6 million, compared with the $625.3 million average of estimates compiled by Bloomberg. Ethanol sales volumes slid 26% from the year-earlier period, in part due to winter weather woes that slowed output throughout the industry.The slump comes after U.S. ethanol producers struggled with lower demand as the virus pandemic limited car travel and fuel use. While corn-based ethanol consumption is rebounding with economies reopening and gasoline demand nationwide on the rise, Green Plains Chief Executive Officer Todd Becker has already decided...
Green Plains (GPRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.63% and -10.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch