Green Plains Partners LP (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- GPP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GPP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.93% of US stocks).
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is 41.71 -- better than 99.43% of US stocks.
- GPP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.36% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GPP is more volatile than just 3.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP are WMG, PAGP, ARRY, DVA, and CVNA.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GPP's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.24% lower, now standing at 8.4.
- Over the past 92 months, GPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 124.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPP.
GPP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.44%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -29.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.92%.
The table below shows GPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.36% of graded US stocks.
- GPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, NGVT, and TANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPP.
The table below shows GPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.65||52-week high||$15.32|
|Prev. close||$13.67||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$13.83||Avg. volume||53,128|
|50-day MA||$12.64||Dividend yield||13.33%|
|200-day MA||$12.86||Market Cap||317.32M|
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., January 25, 2023--Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) and Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) will release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results prior to the market opening on February 8, 2023, and then host a joint conference call beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern time (8 a.m. Central time) to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2022 performance and outlook.
OMAHA, Neb., January 19, 2023--Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.455 per unit on all of its outstanding common units for the fourth quarter of 2022, or $1.82 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution is payable on February 10, 2023, to unitholders of record at the close of business on February 3, 2023.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Green Plains Inc. ( NASDAQ:GPRE ) share price down 16% in the...
The unitholders of Green Plains Partners enjoyed a quiet year during 2022. Check out why I''m maintaining my strong buy rating on GPP stock.
IBD's proprietary RS Rating measures technical performance by using a 1 (worst) to 99 (best) score that identifies how a stock's price action over the last 52 weeks matches up against other publicly traded companies. Is Green Plains Stock A Buy? Green Plains stock is trying to complete the right side of a cup without handle with a 41.35 entry.
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch