Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is -1.79 -- better than just 3.88% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.13, Green Plains Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Green Plains Partners LP is higher than it is for about 95.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVI, UAN, GLPI, ATAX, and HMLP.
- Visit GPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.30||52-week high||$14.01|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$10.99||Avg. volume||76,255|
|50-day MA||$9.42||Dividend yield||4.42%|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||239.04M|
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
GPP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GPP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Green Plains Partners LP ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Green Plains Partners LP, consider:
- Green Plains Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Green Plains Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 24.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 13.89% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Plains Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
Green Plains (GPRE) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Introduction When last reviewing the small and largely unknown ethanol-focused partnership, Green Plains Partners (GPP), it was found that they were walking a proverbial tight rope with their choking credit facility repayment terms, as my previous article explained. This article provides a follow-up analysis that reviews their progress fighting out...
Green Plains (GPRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -70.97% and -22.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Green Plains (NASDAQ:GPRE) rose in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 29.27% over the past year to ($0.53), which missed the estimate of ($0.38). Revenue of $478,764,000 declined by 33.11% from the same period last year, which missed the estimate of $681,840,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on GPRE Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Technicals 52-week high: $22.21 52-week low: $3.77 Price action over last quarter: Up 42.66% Company Overview Green Plains Inc manufactures and sells ethanol and ethanol byproducts in four segments based on function. The ethanol production segment, which generates the majority of revenue, includes ...
Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2020 Net income of $10.3 million, or $0.44 per common unitAdjusted EBITDA of $13.8 million and distributable cash flow of $11.3 millionQuarterly cash distribution of $0.12 per unitDistribution coverage ratio of 3.98x, LTM distribution coverage ratio of 3.99x OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter of 2020. Net income attributable to the partnership was $10.3 million, or $0.44 per common unit, for the fourth quarter of 2020 compared with net income of $10.4 million, or $0.44 per common unit, for the same period in 2019. The partnership also reported adjusted EBITDA of $13.8 million and distributable cash flow of $11.3 million for the fourth...
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!