Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPP POWR Grades
- GPP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- GPP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- GPP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.22% of US stocks).
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is -20.68 -- better than just 0.77% of US stocks.
- For GPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.37 for Green Plains Partners LP; that's greater than it is for just 2.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Green Plains Partners LP are NCLH, BBGI, APA, CDOR, and TKC.
- Visit GPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Valuation Summary
- GPP's EV/EBIT ratio is 8; this is 55.92% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 75 months, GPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 124.7.
- GPP's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPP.
GPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.38% of graded US stocks.
- GPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 26th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- CC, LQMT, and CDXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPP.
The table below shows GPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.83||52-week high||$13.74|
|Prev. close||$13.25||52-week low||$6.51|
|Day high||$13.19||Avg. volume||50,215|
|50-day MA||$12.84||Dividend yield||3.62%|
|200-day MA||$11.50||Market Cap||298.02M|
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Plains Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
GPP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
GPRE earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Green Plains (GPRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 225.00% and 6.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Results for the Second Quarter of 2021 Net income of $10.3 million, or $0.44 per common unitAdjusted EBITDA of $12.7 million and distributable cash flow of $11.2 millionQuarterly cash distribution of $0.12 per unitDistribution coverage ratio of 3.95x, LTM distribution coverage ratio of 4.01x OMAHA, Neb., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2021. Net income attributable to the partnership
Green Plains Renewable Energy (GPRE) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
Green Plains (GPRE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch