Green Plains Partners LP (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPP POWR Grades
- GPP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- GPP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GPP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.85% of US stocks).
GPP Stock Summary
- Green Plains Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.27% of US listed stocks.
- For GPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.15% of US equities we're observing.
- GPP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Green Plains Partners LP are SOHO, PEI, MDRR, BBGI, and SHIP.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Green Plains Partners LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Valuation Summary
- GPP's EV/EBIT ratio is 8; this is 55.92% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 75 months, GPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 124.7.
- GPP's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPP.
GPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.36% of graded US stocks.
- GPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, NGVT, and TANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPP.
The table below shows GPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.54||52-week high||$16.02|
|Prev. close||$12.54||52-week low||$11.35|
|Day high||$12.82||Avg. volume||73,276|
|50-day MA||$13.70||Dividend yield||14.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.95||Market Cap||291.28M|
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Plains Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
Green Plains Partners press release (GPP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.42.Revenue of $19.09M (-10.4% Y/Y).Green Plains Partners executed on its plan during the year to refinance its debt
No summary available.
Green Plains (GPRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -131.58% and 9.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Results for the Fourth Quarter 2021 Net income of $9.9 million, or $0.42 per common unitAdjusted EBITDA of $12.2 million and distributable cash flow of $11.0 millionQuarterly cash distribution declared of $0.44 per unitDistribution coverage ratio of 1.05x Results for the Full Year 2021 Net income of $40.4 million, or $1.71 per common unitAdjusted EBITDA of $52.1 million and distributable cash flow of $45.4 millionDistribution coverage ratio of 1.72x OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Green Plains (GPRE) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch