Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GPP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPP is -1.14 -- better than only 4.63% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Green Plains Partners LP is higher than it is for about 97.68% of US stocks.
- GPP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Green Plains Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be DKL, PEGI, LOAN, TRN, and MERC.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Green Plains Partners LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.70||52-week high||$16.47|
|Prev. close||$14.62||52-week low||$12.53|
|Day high||$14.74||Avg. volume||43,881|
|50-day MA||$13.98||Dividend yield||12.93%|
|200-day MA||$14.01||Market Cap||340.45M|
Green Plains Partners LP - Common Units (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.