Green Plains Partners LP (GPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.55% of US stocks.
- GPP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GPP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
GPP Stock Summary
- GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.24% of US listed stocks.
- For GPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 48.33 for GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP; that's greater than it is for 99.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARRY, VEON, BAK, RGS, and CLPR.
- GPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.greenplainspartners.com.
GPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GPP's price/sales ratio is 236.36% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- GPP's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPP.
GPP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -71.66%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -16.91%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -2.75%.
The table below shows GPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.36% of graded US stocks.
- GPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CDXS, NGVT, and TANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPP.
The table below shows GPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$16.02|
|Prev. close||$12.28||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$12.47||Avg. volume||63,973|
|50-day MA||$13.20||Dividend yield||14.96%|
|200-day MA||$13.50||Market Cap||279.66M|
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Company Bio
Green Plains Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPP Latest Social Stream
View Full GPP Social Stream
Latest GPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREEN PLAINS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 small company stocks you should own now for the next decade. If you want to read about some more stocks, go directly to 5 Small Company Stocks You Should Own Now for the Next Decade. Small company stocks were heavily impacted by the recent market downturn. The Russell 2000 […]
Let’s begin by defining the realm of small-cap stocks before we discuss those that appear to be strong, safe investments currently. As their name implies, small-cap stocks have lower market capitalizations than both mid-cap and large-cap stocks. The range of market cap defining the class is typically from $300 million to $2 billion. Large-cap stocks carry a market cap of at least $10 billion. Mid-caps bridge the difference. A point to remember is that investing in small-cap stocks is inherently
Green Plains (GPRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 227.27% and 20.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Results for the Second Quarter of 2022 Net income of $10.5 million, or $0.44 per common unitAdjusted EBITDA of $12.9 million and distributable cash flow of $11.3 millionQuarterly cash distribution increased to $0.45 per unitDistribution coverage ratio of 1.06x; LTM distribution coverage ratio of 1.07xLeverage ratio, net of cash; 0.82x Adjusted EBITDA OMAHA, Neb., Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced financial and operating results for the second
Results for the Second Quarter of 2022: Second quarter net income attributable to Green Plains of $46.4 million and EPS of $0.73 per diluted share, compared to net income attributable to Green Plains of $9.7 million and EPS of $0.20 per diluted share for the same period in the prior yearEBITDA of $84.4 million, inclusive of a USDA COVID relief payment of $27.7 million, compared to $50.9 million for the same period in the prior yearConsolidated crush margin of $0.28 per gallon for the second quar
GPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPPWant to see what other sources are saying about Green Plains Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch