GoPro, Inc. - (GPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPRO POWR Grades
- GPRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPRO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- GPRO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GPRO Stock Summary
- GoPro Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.6% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GoPro Inc is higher than 25.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GPRO has reported earnings growth of -190.22%, putting it ahead of only 11.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GoPro Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KN, RADA, EMKR, AUDC, and ERII.
- Visit GPRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gopro.com.
GPRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GPRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.68% lower, now standing at 23.
- Over the past 87 months, GPRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 29.7.
- Over the past 87 months, GPRO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 85.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRO.
GPRO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.62%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -8.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -248.92%.
The table below shows GPRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPRO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.75% of graded US stocks.
- GPRO's asset turnover comes in at 1.516 -- ranking 7th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- PRPL, ECL, and EL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPRO.
The table below shows GPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.89||52-week high||$13.79|
|Prev. close||$9.14||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$9.12||Avg. volume||4,118,167|
|50-day MA||$9.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||1.37B|
GoPro, Inc. - (GPRO) Company Bio
GoPro develops devices, such as cameras, premium accessories, including battery BacPac, smart remote, and LCD touch BacPac accessories, and mounts comprising equipment-based mounts consisting of helmet, handlebar, roll bar, and grip and tripod mounts that enable consumers to capture content while engaged in a range of activities, as well as mounts that enable customers to wear the mount on their bodies, such as wrist housings, chest harnesses, and head straps. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRO Social Stream
Latest GPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoPro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRO as an investment opportunity.
The HERO10 Black Million Dollar Challenge is underway, and we want to help you earn the attention of our editors for the chance to earn an equal cut of $1 million! Follow along in the live training session above for tips and tricks about not only using HERO10 Black, but also hear some pro tips about what our editors are looking for in submissions, led by GoPro''s own media extraordinaire and GoPro expert Abe Kislevitz. We also have previous GoPro Million Dollar Challenge awardees Teig Read the full story at https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=280695
Connacht Asset Management LP trimmed its holdings in shares of GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRO) by 76.8% in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 151,802 shares of the companys stock after selling 502,041 shares during the period. GoPro accounts for about 0.8% 
In this article, we take a look at the 10 best stocks to buy according to David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Greenlight Capital’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital. Greenlight Capital is […]
Analysts expect that GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRO) will announce $0.20 earnings per share for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Three analysts have provided estimates for GoPros earnings, with the highest EPS estimate coming in at $0.21 and the lowest estimate coming in at $0.18. GoPro also reported earnings of $0.20 per share in 
GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRO) SVP S Aimee Lapic sold 4,836 shares of the firms stock in a transaction on Friday, October 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.06, for a total transaction of $43,814.16. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this 
GPRO Price Returns