GoPro, Inc. - (GPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GPRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GPRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GPRO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GPRO is currently 132.87, higher than 97.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.78%, GOPRO INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPRO comes in at 20.94% -- higher than that of 91.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOPRO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MCHX, BSY, CLBT, UTHR, and BAND.
- GPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOPRO INC's official web site, go to www.gopro.com.
GPRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GPRO's price/sales ratio is 70.83% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- GPRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.2 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRO.
GPRO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.27%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.7%.
The table below shows GPRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPRO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.78% of graded US stocks.
- GPRO's asset turnover comes in at 1.341 -- ranking 9th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- EL, FOXF, and ETD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPRO.
The table below shows GPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GPRO, see our GPRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.88||Average Broker Recommendation||2.08 (Hold)|
GPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.92||52-week high||$9.42|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$5.00||Avg. volume||1,634,149|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.62||Market Cap||762.05M|
GoPro, Inc. - (GPRO) Company Bio
GoPro develops devices, such as cameras, premium accessories, including battery BacPac, smart remote, and LCD touch BacPac accessories, and mounts comprising equipment-based mounts consisting of helmet, handlebar, roll bar, and grip and tripod mounts that enable consumers to capture content while engaged in a range of activities, as well as mounts that enable customers to wear the mount on their bodies, such as wrist housings, chest harnesses, and head straps. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRO Social Stream
Latest GPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOPRO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRO as an investment opportunity.
Why GoPro Stock Was All Blurry on Monday
In a regulatory filing submitted late on Friday, GoPro revealed that James Lanzone, a member of its board of directors, will not stand for reelection at the company's next annual general shareholder meeting. In the tersely worded filing, GoPro said that his decision "did not result from any disagreement with the company." Since September 2021, he has served as the CEO of Yahoo!, the storied web portal that is now majority owned by private-equity firm Apollo Global Management.
GoPro to Present at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) today announced that Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer Brian McGee will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 9:10 am PT.
2 Firecracker Stocks You Can Buy With Less Than $10 Right Now
It's a great tool for small-scale investors who might want to buy into a stock like Chipotle Mexican Grill, which trades at $1,493 per share at the moment -- a relatively large outlay. While every stock portfolio should include a healthy mix of large, blue-chip companies like Chipotle, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon, there are some enticing opportunities at the smaller end of the market for investors with a little more risk appetite. Let's explore why GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) and Redfin (NASDAQ: RDFN) are two of the most intriguing picks.
GoPro (GPRO) Announces Additional $40M Buyback Authorization
GoPro (GPRO) recently announced an additional $40 million share buyback plan, taking the total authorization to $100 million.
Why GoPro Stock Just Popped 5%
What happened Shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) got fired up this morning, and are rising 5.4% through 11:11 a.m. ET after the maker of high-definition action cameras announced plans to re-up its share buyback authorization after buying back $40 million worth of shares last year.
GPRO Price Returns
Continue Researching GPROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GoPro Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GoPro Inc (GPRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GoPro Inc (GPRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GoPro Inc (GPRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...