Gap, Inc. (The) (GPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GPS Stock Summary
- GPS's went public 32.51 years ago, making it older than 91.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GPS's current price/earnings ratio is 8.25, which is higher than merely 9.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 527.14%, Gap Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gap Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JWN, TPR, ORI, PVH, and M.
- GPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gap Inc's official web site, go to www.gapinc.com.
GPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.53||52-week high||$31.39|
|Prev. close||$18.61||52-week low||$15.11|
|Day high||$18.92||Avg. volume||6,137,592|
|50-day MA||$17.25||Dividend yield||5.23%|
|200-day MA||$18.88||Market Cap||6.92B|
Gap, Inc. (The) (GPS) Company Bio
The Gap, Inc. operates as an apparel retail company worldwide. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, and Intermix brands. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in San Francisco, California.