Gap, Inc. (The) (GPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GPS Stock Summary
- Gap Inc's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.13% of US equities in our set.
- GPS's current price/earnings ratio is 7.03, which is higher than merely 8.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 527.62%, Gap Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JWN, SKX, HDS, TPR, and PVH.
- GPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gap Inc's official web site, go to www.gapinc.com.
GPS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.02||52-week high||$31.39|
|Prev. close||$16.17||52-week low||$15.11|
|Day high||$17.12||Avg. volume||6,376,939|
|50-day MA||$16.91||Dividend yield||6%|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||6.35B|
Gap, Inc. (The) (GPS) Company Bio
The Gap, Inc. operates as an apparel retail company worldwide. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, and children under the Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, and Intermix brands. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in San Francisco, California.