Gap Inc. (GPS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GPS has less volatility in its price than just 3.43000000000001% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GPS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PBFX, CLPR, PKE, ELS and SFE.
GPS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gap Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 80.26% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gap Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 96.92% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Gap Inc, its beta is lower than just 2.26% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Gap Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.26% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
GPS Dividend Chart
GPS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|