Grana y Montero S.A.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing five Common Shares (GRAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GRAM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GRAM is currently 0.59, higher than merely 4.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.49%, Grana & Montero SAA's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.95% of about US stocks.
- Grana & Montero SAA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 62.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Grana & Montero SAA are MSC, EGLE, ASC, XELA, and ICON.
- Visit GRAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to home.
GRAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||50,537|
|50-day MA||$2.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.12||Market Cap||347.02M|
Grana y Montero S.A.A. American Depositary Shares, each representing five Common Shares (GRAM) Company Bio
Graña y Montero S.A.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides engineering and construction, infrastructure, real estate, and technical services in Latin America. The company offers engineering, procurement, and construction services to mining, power, infrastructure, industry, hotel, energy, and oil and gas areas, as well as supplies equipment and material to design, build, assemble, operate, and maintain various mechanical engineering, instrumentation, and civil works. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Lima, Peru.