Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$48.90|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||154,055|
|50-day MA||$4.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||13.16M|
GREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GREE POWR Grades
- GREE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GREE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GREE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GREE Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, GREE has reported earnings growth of 503.77%, putting it ahead of 96.77% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 63.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAY, AMPY, TIPT, GPOR, and MESA.
- To check out GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001844971.
GREE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GREE's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.7% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- GREE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 626.6 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GREE.
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE) Company Bio
Greenidge Generation Holdings, Inc. owns and operates a vertically integrated bitcoin mining and power generation facility. It engages in the mining of bitcoin and contributing to the security and transactability of the bitcoin ecosystem while concurrently meeting the power needs of homes and businesses. The company was founded on January 27, 2021 and is headquartered Dresden, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
GREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GREE Latest Social Stream
View Full GREE Social Stream
Latest GREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GREE as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
We're starting off Wednesday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on this morning!
Greenidge Generation Reports First Quarter 2023
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge" or the "Company"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023.
Greenidge Generation's 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split Will Become Effective
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge" or the "Company"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, today announced that its previously announced 1-for-10 reverse stock split (the "Reverse Stock Split") of the Company's Class A common stock, par value $0.0001 per share will become effective as of 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on May 16, 2023. The Company's Class A common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis on The Nasdaq Globa
Greenidge Generation Deploys 8,400 Rigs with Capacity of ~ 1.0 EH/s
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge" or the "Company"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency data center and power generation company, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Core Scientific, Inc. (OTC: CORZQ) ("Core Scientific" or "Core") in which Core will host and operate Greenidge-owned bitcoin miners at its facilities in Dalton, GA and Calvert City, KY. Greenidge also announced the installation of an additional 1,500 company-owned miners at the Comp
Greenidge Generation Announces Selected Preliminary Financial and Operating Results for First Quarter 2023
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, today announced selected preliminary financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023.
GREE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...