Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GREE POWR Grades
- GREE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.08% of US stocks.
- GREE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GREE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GREE Stock Summary
- GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 799.44%, GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.5% of about US stocks.
- GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -248.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HEXO, GRWG, ARLP, RLGT, and UPH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GREE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001844971.
GREE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GREE's price/sales ratio is 54.55% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- GREE's price/sales ratio has moved down 82.3 over the prior 12 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GREE.
GREE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GREE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$30.79|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||507,534|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.94||Market Cap||28.12M|
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE) Company Bio
Greenidge Generation Holdings, Inc. owns and operates a vertically integrated bitcoin mining and power generation facility. It engages in the mining of bitcoin and contributing to the security and transactability of the bitcoin ecosystem while concurrently meeting the power needs of homes and businesses. The company was founded on January 27, 2021 and is headquartered Dresden, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
GREE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GREE Latest Social Stream
View Full GREE Social Stream
Latest GREE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENIDGE GENERATION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GREE as an investment opportunity.
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, today provided an operational update for the month of August 2022.
Analysts Have Been Trimming Their Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:GREE) Price Target After Its Latest Report
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:GREE ) just released its latest second-quarter report and things are not...
Greenidge Generation Announces Financial and Operating Results for Second Quarter 2022 and Provides Operational Update for July 2022
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2022 and provided an operational update for the month ended July 31, 2022.
A look at the shareholders of Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:GREE ) can tell us which group is most...
Greenidge Generation Announces Date for Release of Second Quarter 2022 Results, Provides Details for Management Presentation
Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE) ("Greenidge"), a vertically integrated cryptocurrency datacenter and power generation company, expects to release its financial results for the second quarter of 2022 on Monday, August 15, 2022 after the market close. Greenidge's earnings results will be posted to its website http://ir.greenidge.com once released.
GREE Price Returns