Muscle Maker Inc. (GRIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRIL POWR Grades
- GRIL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.62% of US stocks.
- GRIL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 39 weeks.
- GRIL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GRIL Stock Summary
- GRIL has a market capitalization of $18,429,179 -- more than approximately only 0.96% of US stocks.
- Muscle Maker Inc's stock had its IPO on February 13, 2020, making it an older stock than just 2.14% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GRIL comes in at -73.43% -- higher than that of just 3.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Muscle Maker Inc are MTRX, WTTR, BRMK, RIBT, and IIIV.
- Visit GRIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.musclemakergrill.com.
GRIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GRIL's price/sales ratio is 128.57% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- GRIL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 19 months.
- GRIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.7 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRIL.
GRIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRIL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.11% of graded US stocks.
- GRIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.494 -- ranking 43rd of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GRIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||575,299|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.71||Market Cap||18.96M|
Muscle Maker Inc. (GRIL) Company Bio
Muscle Maker, Inc. operates as a restaurant chain business. It offers protein based meals featuring chicken, seafood, pasta, hamburgers, wraps and flat breads. The company also provides salads, protein shakes and fruit smoothies. Muscle Maker was founded by Rodney C. Silva in 1995 and is headquartered in Burleson, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRIL Latest Social Stream
View Full GRIL Social Stream
Latest GRIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Muscle Maker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRIL as an investment opportunity.
Pokemoto, a Subsidiary of Muscle Maker Inc, Opens Four Campus Locations at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) Growing Footprint by 29% LEAGUE CITY, TEX., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pokemoto, a growing Hawaiian poke bowl concept and subsidiary of Muscle Maker Inc (Nasdaq: GRIL) today announced that it has opened as the exclusive food and meal provider at four new locations along with two coffee shops on campuses at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA). The NightHawk Cafés wi
Pokemoto, a Subsidiary of Muscle Maker Grill, Launches Hawaiian Chicken Nuggets Featuring Karaage Chicken as an Alternative to Average Chicken Sandwiches LEAGUE CITY, TEX., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pokemoto, a growing Hawaiian poke bowl concept and subsidiary of Muscle Maker Inc (Nasdaq: GRIL) today announced its entering the chicken wars 2021 with the launch of its newest limited time only menu item, Hawaiian Nugs, featuring crispy Karaage Chicken and two uniquely flavored dipping sau
Popular Hawaiian poke chain expands beverage category, adds Bubble tea to drink lineup LEAGUE CITY, TEX., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Muscle Maker, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: GRIL) newest subsidiary Pokemoto, a concept known for its healthier modern culinary twist on a traditional Hawaiian poke classic announced that it has launched a new Bubble tea program to expand its current beverage lineup. The introduction of Bubble tea fills a gap in the beverage menu while capitalizing on current consumer tr
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Muscle Maker, Inc. Posts 228% Revenue Increase in Second Quarter Filing From Addition of Recent Acquisitions and Improving Store Level Sales
Health focused restaurant company experiences significant revenue gains as the integration of recent acquisitions begins to be reported League City, Texas, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Muscle Maker, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRIL) the parent company of Muscle Maker Grill, Pokemoto and Superfit Foods, a fast-casual concept known for serving “healthier for you” meals today announced the posting of its second quarter 2021 financial results on August 16th for the 13-week period ending June 30, 2021. Michae
GRIL Price Returns